Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Without wanting to make a war, I just wanted to know what NTR is like in this game, if it already exists, would it be with a main LI, if it would be avoidable, I liked the look of the women and wanted to know how it is before testing.
NTR is not my fetish, and if it's between women, I don't care.
And the incest part, what would he be like?
NTR is you stealing a guy's wife, as far as I know (haven't done NG+ yet). The guy's an absolute cunt anyway, so no guilt here.
Also you might be the one getting NTR'd if you let the sister and the visiting guy having a fling ? But you can put a stop to it.
Incest is with the big sister. Takes a long time to get it running though, as you have a lot of convincing to do, and it's not mandatory anyway.
There is two mandatory incest relationships, but not between your character and someone else. One is between two character that are mentionned but dead (a man and a woman), and the other is between to very important characters and a central plot point of the story (two women).

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't speak the language, is it too complicated to play? I took a look at the homepage, but there is no Walkthrough mod, this type of Walkthrough helps people like me a lot. I think every game should have something like this, maybe even encourage people who don't speak the language to support developers.
The game is quite story heavy, so if you really have that much of a hard time with english, you might have issues here and there, probably ? Depends on your actual level really...

StalkerXXX

Jul 8, 2021
N
Made a good Harem ending mod for PC. Does it objectively improve the story? Maybe not. Does it allow for fantasy wish-fulfillment? Hell yes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation: Extract the archive inside the LongLiveThePrincess-0.xx.x-pc/game folder and delete scripts.rpa
Compatible with game version 0.37.0

Mod: Workupload

Your game folder should look like this after mod installation

No mod for Android? Can you make it so that it is playable to Android devices?

Reactions: 0000000007
Mar 25, 2022
Belle Hi. sorry i am relatively new, and i discovered the game some months ago, and since i have been obsesed with the adventure and geting to know as many ends as posible. Some time ago i begun posting here about this because i have some incredibly itchy questions about the main secondary character, Belle, so i want to ask (curiosity and why it is like it is and if i miss something in between lines).

At the end, if you fail but survive nothing is heared about Belle, (last time being were she was dead in the floor), however if you managed to get the demon out of Selena, she will appear saying who she is immune to demoniac magic. Of course this remains unknown to the mc if you fail to seduce Selena, so the question here is. Did the "Belle" actually survived in this case also or to make the failure worst the pixie (as the Fairy King sugested) remains dead?
There is a way in wich it could get confirmed with the MC returning to see her body? I know who the endings are very hard to make, but what about a dialog to tie the knots? (i know the game is in development altought almost finished)
Also in the ending where "the Belle" fought for you before geting crushed, at the ending, could be a kind of mark for her, like for the MC and the Fairy Queen?
Also there is the ending where the Pixie despite challenging the demon instead of fighting now only limits herself to being the "loudest of them all" (despite being on the shoulder of the MC) why that change?
In the Harem ending the Pixie also is killed right?
Also at one moment didn't she promised to let you probe her memory, meaning who that could posibly tell something about the thing who happened at the fairy court, or the "dreaming" (i it was a memory) of the fire mentioned who she didn't started etc?

also another thing, i know who i may be asking a lot but could you eventually pick the pixie when it is sleeping at the lake? could be fun. Also there would be a way to tell the Pixie when she begins to rub your "thumb" at night, something like. get the fuck out! or at the first time when she "asked" to get licked, to say "No" like in the other instances?
Well, thank you very much if you manage to answer at least some of the questions i would be glad, sincere regards. And i am sorry for taking your time

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle Hi. sorry i am relatively new, and i discovered the game some months ago, and since i have been obsesed with the adventure and geting to know as many ends as posible.
Glad to hear that you seem to have enjoyed the game. That's what it's all about.

At the end, if you fail but survive nothing is heared about Belle, (last time being were she was dead in the floor), however if you managed to get the demon out of Selena, she will appear saying who she is immune to demoniac magic. Of course this remains unknown to the mc if you fail to seduce Selena, so the question here is. Did the "Belle" actually survived in this case also or to make the failure worst the pixie (as the Fairy King sugested) remains dead?
There is a way in wich it could get confirmed with the MC returning to see her body? I know who the endings are very hard to make, but what about a dialog to tie the knots? (i know the game is in development altought almost finished)
Also in the ending where "the Belle" fought for you before geting crushed, at the ending, could be a kind of mark for her, like for the MC and the Fairy Queen?
Also there is the ending where the Pixie despite challenging the demon instead of fighting now only limits herself to being the "loudest of them all" (despite being on the shoulder of the MC) why that change?
In the Harem ending the Pixie also is killed right?
Also at one moment didn't she promised to let you probe her memory, meaning who that could posibly tell something about the thing who happened at the fairy court, or the "dreaming" (i it was a memory) of the fire mentioned who she didn't started etc?
If I leave something out of the text during the ending, it's because you should fill out the blanks for yourself. Whatever you think happens is the truth in your game. You don't need me to describe these things in detail.

In fact, the reason why these things are not described is that I consider them irrelevant to the things that take place on certain paths. If I feel like you need to know something, I'll tell you about it. Otherwise, I might leave it up for interpretation. Make up your own mind. Whatever you imagine is more valid than anything I tell you after the fact. It's your game.

My concern is primarily with telling an efficient story. There is no point to reviving Belle for the finale if I'm going to kill her off immediately anyway, with no chance for you to influence things. Whether or not she is alive doesn't matter; reintroducing her would be bad storytelling and was better left undone. Again, make up your own mind whether or not she survived.

also another thing, i know who i may be asking a lot but could you eventually pick the pixie when it is sleeping at the lake? could be fun. Also there would be a way to tell the Pixie when she begins to rub your "thumb" at night, something like. get the fuck out! or at the first time when she "asked" to get licked, to say "No" like in the other instances?
I'm not adding any new features to the game for now beyond what has already been promised. My priority is to reach version 1.00, not adding more and more things to my backlog. Sooner or later (preferably sooner) I need to move all my focus over to the new game, or it will never come out.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes