Jul 19, 2021
hmm, im curious about somthing & i have to ask. Regarding the Fairy Queen, lets say you choose to pursue a relationship with her, help her with what she needs (expanding her sexual knowledge), with the way she acknowledges you when you visit her at the pond/bath, is there going to be any more development into the dialogue there? mabye with how she addresses you there, after all is said and done with the "training"?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hmm, im curious about somthing & i have to ask. Regarding the Fairy Queen, lets say you choose to pursue a relationship with her, help her with what she needs (expanding her sexual knowledge), with the way she acknowledges you when you visit her at the pond/bath, is there going to be any more development into the dialogue there? mabye with how she addresses you there, after all is said and done with the "training"?
It pays off in the endgame.

Jul 19, 2021
amen to that, the endgame choice that were presented with however is the toughest anyone has to make...you sure didnt make things easy Belle. :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How come this game has no Mod or Walkthrough?
like said doesn't need since dev added ingame hints, there is wt-pdf but its outdated mostly (like 99%).

amen to that, the endgame choice that were presented with however is the toughest anyone has to make...you sure didnt make things easy Belle. :p
yea choosing 1 (or 2) is difficult after has spent quality time with every1. just like having spaceship full of females and in the end has to choose 1 of those. that's just cruelty.

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan and Antera

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I may have said this before, but for me the ultimate "good" end is what I call my "no broken hearts" route. MC has casual FWB sex with Callie, Primrose, Belle, and Fairy Queen during the run, but no Evelyn and no Nell. The decision at the end becomes easy peasy, and everyone is happy in the epilogue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Akachan

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
belle doesn't care with whom mc has sex as long as she can watch.
Still think Belle should have joined in during night visits. Helping MC to jerk off over the girls, licking the tip or maybe eating some cum off them, something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still think Belle should have joined in during night visits. Helping MC to jerk off over the girls, licking the tip or maybe eating some cum off them, something.
well girls would have noticed something happening to them even nobody visible touching them.

Jul 19, 2021
out of curiosity, has anyone actually gone through the whole game without forming any relationships with the characters in the town or otherwise, mainly for the good ending with Selena?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
out of curiosity, has anyone actually gone through the whole game without forming any relationships with the characters in the town or otherwise, mainly for the good ending with Selena?
well since needs help from primrose etc it wouldn't be easy.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Well, like I said, my favorite ending involves learning everyone's dark secret and all that, but not actually having a relationship with Evelyn or Nell, because both of them require having them fall in love with the MC. He can safely have a casual sex relationship with Old Fairy Queen, Callie, and Primrose. Then you can get an ending where MC is the king, and everyone lives happily ever after.

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Compressed version 0.39.1 (Patreon) 420MB
PC:MEGA
MAC:MEGA

SS Version
PC
:MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Is this version with incest, in the first page it is written that only Subscribestar version is with incest. Now I'm confused which version is this compression done from?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes