nzn

Aug 9, 2019
It's not like there's a handy function of allowing you to save anytime, even during choices, and a rollback feature that let's you back out of a wrong choices to try again or anything...
:KEK:
there is a limit to how much boring repeated head to the wall gameplay i want to go thro for each game. it's not like repeating the same 3 things over and over again is fun and engaging or results in a diferent outcome
my problem is not wrong choices/outcome my problem is 0 progression. at this point a game over would be preferable tbh.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So the Fomorians were possessed, against their wills, and without their own will, the demons used their bodies to commit immense evil, were banished, and now the Fomorians blame themselves for being... tools?... huh? If i pick up a hammer and cave some guys skull in with it and then escape... do you arrest the hammer?
giphy.gif
This makes no sense to me, wtf did Samara even do? She didn't even exist then... This is 'original sin' garbage all over again.

Reactions: nzn

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm still a bit concerned i could 'miss' content. Having trouble with this quest or that clue, my searches keep bringing up long winded 'paths' requiring many many steps to be completed for X to occur. Can i work my way past a clue or is there always a way to go back and collect it later so long as i have a save before the trigger for the scene requiring it is activated? I've finished that Primrose timed quest so according to Belle it's untimed now but that doesn't necessarily mean i can't lose access to C by unwittingly activating events in an A>B>D kind of order.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I think the only thing like that would be when dealing with Evelyn. If you rush things too fast with her, then you can miss out on some content, but there's actually some content either way. If you managed to save Primrose, then you can't really miss any clues, so that's not a concern.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
there is a limit to how much boring repeated head to the wall gameplay i want to go thro for each game. it's not like repeating the same 3 things over and over again is fun and engaging or results in a diferent outcome
my problem is not wrong choices/outcome my problem is 0 progression. at this point a game over would be preferable tbh.
You don't know about holding the Ctrl key, do you ? You have to redo a scene (for example working to get money) ? Hold Ctrl and skip through already read text.

Or if you hate game that rethread same scenes and only want each to play only once, I guess you'll have more lunck in games that don't feature sandbox type gameplay.

Or you can just facepalm my post again since I'm not agreeing with you.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
You don't know about holding the Ctrl key, do you ? You have to redo a scene (for example working to get money) ? Hold Ctrl and skip through already read text.

Or if you hate game that rethread same scenes and only want each to play only once, I guess you'll have more lunck in games that don't feature sandbox type gameplay.

Or you can just facepalm my post again since I'm not agreeing with you.
sandbox games are fine, games where progression depends on wtf are not. as said until i got thoroughly stuck on a trio of self blocking things this was very enjoyable. yes i know about ctrl to skip and i have no problem repeating scenes. the problem is that i cant get throe a block (mabie i need a new game+ to progress maybe i did things in wrong order maybe didn't find the railroad tracks idk). irrelevant you either understand the issue or you don't. i hope you won't fall in similar manner. i'll find an other game in the meantime. good game while it worked, shame there isn't a better hint system/community.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
One thing to keep in mind is that you can "miss" content if you don't develop your relationships with the LIs far enough before you finish their storylines
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
sandbox games are fine, games where progression depends on wtf are not. as said until i got thoroughly stuck on a trio of self blocking things this was very enjoyable. yes i know about ctrl to skip and i have no problem repeating scenes. the problem is that i cant get throe a block (mabie i need a new game+ to progress maybe i did things in wrong order maybe didn't find the railroad tracks idk). irrelevant you either understand the issue or you don't. i hope you won't fall in similar manner. i'll find an other game in the meantime. good game while it worked, shame there isn't a better hint system/community.
I've fninished the story, my dude. I haven't tackled NG+ yet, but I came to the end of the first run with absolutely no issue.
I don't know what to tell you. You probably missed or missunderstood something. There's no need to start and NG+ to "get farther", nor have I experienced any soft block.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
nzn What exactly is the part you're having trouble with? I only recall seeing that you've gotten stuck at some point but not what specific part is causing you trouble. Without knowing that detail, there's not much anyone can do to offer help nor can Belle properly go back to check if perhaps the given hints are insufficient.

Reactions: Rutonat

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
After making sure i was in a relationship with both i embarked on trying to get Evelyn and Callie in a threesome and that all worked out well but afterwards when i returned to Callie's shop she said to treat it like it never happened. Now, that's obviously a bit of a cop out but i'm hoping that's just a placeholder cover as the content is still being developed yeah?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
After making sure i was in a relationship with both i embarked on trying to get Evelyn and Callie in a threesome and that all worked out well but afterwards when i returned to Callie's shop she said to treat it like it never happened. Now, that's obviously a bit of a cop out but i'm hoping that's just a placeholder cover as the content is still being developed yeah?
It's a bug that I'm already aware of. You're not supposed to be able to initiate a threesome if you're already in a relationship with Callie.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's a bug that I'm already aware of. You're not supposed to be able to initiate a threesome if you're already in a relationship with Callie.
Oh... well here i thought the best to do it was that way, since then it'd be a proper threeway relationship... guessing Callie is just supposed to be a side piece for that arrangement in your eyes?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh... well here i thought the best to do it was that way, since then it'd be a proper threeway relationship... guessing Callie is just supposed to be a side piece for that arrangement in your eyes?
something like that.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
No, that's not it at all. If you're in a relationship with her, she doesn't want to taint it with another woman. Callie, while willing to experiment and play around, wants a relationship to be serious. The only way to get her into a three-way relationship is to keep her emotionally unattached when it starts out.

You're stuck on the commitment path with Callie in your game, so you haven't seen any of the buildup that's supposed to happen for the threesomes. That's why it feels off to you. Try the other route on a different save (NG+, perhaps) and you'll see how it plays out.

Phyceson

Oct 12, 2021
Hey I am stuck with the hint "Give nell a few days to forgive you" I waited for like 15 days but nothing happened, Can someone help me please

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
nzn What exactly is the part you're having trouble with? I only recall seeing that you've gotten stuck at some point but not what specific part is causing you trouble. Without knowing that detail, there's not much anyone can do to offer help nor can Belle properly go back to check if perhaps the given hints are insufficient.
honestly i only return to this thread because of notifications that i've been tagged

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
honestly i only return to this thread because of notifications that i've been tagged
You earn respect from Samara by training with her. Eventually you will reach a point where you need to hit her, but she's too good for you to succeed at that. Now if only you knew some mind magic, maybe you could implant a suggestion in her mind when you talked with her in her tent..

That's the thing with this game, there is literally never any grinding. If you're doing the same thing over and over, you're doing something wrong. Yes, you have to train with Samara multiple times, but each time should lead to a different outcome, unless you've missed something. In that case, go try other things. Cast your spells on people, pay attention to the options you have with them when you do, that sort of thing.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Whelp, finished the game, you've done a good job here Belle.

I'll give NG+ a whirl later but i had a really fun time so far so i expect good things.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes