cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Welcome to your first encounter with how creative people brains work. aka being endlessly dissatisfied with your work and having to try fixing it over and over.
Artist's curse.
not 1st nor last, couple games on my watchlist have gotten remake and 1 will got another remake.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
not 1st nor last, couple games on my watchlist have gotten remake and 1 will got another remake.
That's a common thing. The closer a game comes to being done, the more devs take time to polish older parts. That's normal and a good thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's a common thing. The closer a game comes to being done, the more devs take time to polish older parts. That's normal and a good thing.
maybe but that means that needs to replay whole game to see new things.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
maybe but that means that needs to replay whole game to see new things.
Well, most of the time, it's mainly CG rerenders, and scenes rewritten to make the delivery smoother. It's pretty rare whole sections end up fully replaced or something.
Plus, this game has NG+.

Belle

Developer of Supermodel & Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Oh man, hope we also get to bring Callie for some double teaming on this "sister" too.
Considering Callie is already into her...
This isn't in my immediate plans. It could happen in the future, but not before version 1.00. Getting characters to interact throws so many wrenches into this game, and I never really had any big plans for the stuff between Callie and Sister Agnes to go any further anyway. Callie's interest in her existing scene is more about opportunity than about Agnes herself.

The problem with getting characters to interact is something I intend to rectify in my upcoming game. There will be many more opportunities for fun interactions there.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
This isn't in my immediate plans. It could happen in the future, but not before version 1.00. Getting characters to interact throws so many wrenches into this game, and I never really had any big plans for the stuff between Callie and Sister Agnes to go any further anyway. Callie's interest in her existing scene is more about opportunity than about Agnes herself.

The problem with getting characters to interact is something I intend to rectify in my upcoming game. There will be many more opportunities for fun interactions there.
Fair enough, and I understand the trouble of programming something that the framework originally wasn't created to support.
I guess as a player I've already made that connection between them in my head. So that's on me.
But on a personal level, helping Callie and being her wingman to finally get that fine piece of ass she jilled to into bed for her (and yourself) would be satisfying. And since Sister Agnes is with the church, having her so worked up with lust that she breaks another taboo (banging Callie, fellow woman) would also be satisfying.
Still, can't wait for the update,and of course your next project! You always do fantastic work Belle :)

Belle

Developer of Supermodel & Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
And since Sister Agnes is with the church, having her so worked up with lust that she breaks another taboo (banging Callie, fellow woman) would also be satisfying.
This would actually be quite impossible with how Sister Agnes's story is set up. It will make more sense once you play it in version 0.41.

Edit: Realizing that someone can misread the above and draw the wrong conclusions: breaking taboos will be a heavy focus of the next two updates, don't worry. ;) It's just the exact scenario above that can't happen. Not directly, anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDank
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes