Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, Evelyn is a virgin and Nell is fey, thanks to those 2 facts i cannot covertly impregnate them and i cannot think how i could get around that so i'm assuming they're not capable of having a immaculate conception ending slide? I'm mostly just dicking around in this NG+ and thought it'd be funny if half the girls got pregnant without knowing who the dad is. I cannot think of a way to break Evelyn's hymen without getting into a relationship with her, something i want to avoid, same for Nell, so no sleep time penetration. Is there a way that i am missing or am i on the money?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
So, Evelyn is a virgin and Nell is fey, thanks to those 2 facts i cannot covertly impregnate them and i cannot think how i could get around that so i'm assuming they're not capable of having a immaculate conception ending slide? I'm mostly just dicking around in this NG+ and thought it'd be funny if half the girls got pregnant without knowing who the dad is. I cannot think of a way to break Evelyn's hymen without getting into a relationship with her, something i want to avoid, same for Nell, so no sleep time penetration. Is there a way that i am missing or am i on the money?
I think that's right. You can only have sex with either of them if they know about it, and are in love with the MC.

Reactions: Bingoogus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey I am stuck with the hint "Give nell a few days to forgive you" I waited for like 15 days but nothing happened, Can someone help me please
1. why the hell did you make her angry towards mc?
1.1. i think i know why but i want to hear it
2. she was totally under mc's spells
3. its 2 or more weeks of not even visiting at her

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nell not having sleep scenes was very dissapointing.
One of the girls I was looking forward to the most.
can have sex with her other times while samarra is just 1 time thing outside sleepsex (aka rape).

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So can I totally avoid sharing Evelyn with Callie if I wish and it not affecting the story? Not interested in a threesome or sharing my LI with anyone. Thanks for any response.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Phew, trying to design Sister Agnes's new storyline and puzzles is reminding me of how long it's been since the last time I had to go through that process with this game. Fun and frustrating at the same time, but that's what it takes to make this stuff compelling to play.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I really want to check out the latest update. I'm surprised no one has shared it yet. It's gonna suck if we have to wait another two months for the next update to come out before we get this one...

On another matter though, it sounds like this game is now just one or two updates away from being finished. That's great and the game has turned out pretty amazing, but I don't remember seeing anything about what's going to happen after. Has a new project been picked, and if so, do we have any details for the next game?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I really want to check out the latest update. I'm surprised no one has shared it yet. It's gonna suck if we have to wait another two months for the next update to come out before we get this one...

On another matter though, it sounds like this game is now just one or two updates away from being finished. That's great and the game has turned out pretty amazing, but I don't remember seeing anything about what's going to happen after. Has a new project been picked, and if so, do we have any details for the next game?
Belle has announced another game, with a photography focus in modern day.
I believe it will have both a main male MC and a wingwoman sort of like fairy Belle, but a human and playable as well. I'm sure you can find the post where they discuss it.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Backers at the $10 and above levels got to know the name of the new game and got sneak peeks at two of the new characters today. I will make this stuff public in roughly a week and then release new character sneak peeks weekly thereafter.

Stay tuned!

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Cropped preview of the latest Grandmaster 4K render:

SelenaTeaser.jpg

Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with how the full image turned out, enough so that I might want to use it for promotion later. Well, except for the fact that the full image contains spoilers. :p

Paleto123

Aug 19, 2018
Cropped preview of the latest Grandmaster 4K render:

View attachment 1780989

Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with how the full image turned out, enough so that I might want to use it for promotion later. Well, except for the fact that the full image contains spoilers. :p
Great job, just a quick reminder that not all bodies and their genitals are the same. Don't do it like the others that uses the same model with different faces on and call it a day.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Great job, just a quick reminder that not all bodies and their genitals are the same. Don't do it like the others that uses the same model with different faces on and call it a day.
??? What are you even talking about?

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes