Mar 25, 2022
More info on the new game coming soon. I'm almost ready for a name reveal and character introductions.
There is a chance of even new characters in the game??? (not necessary to have anything with them but more people will appear?) By the ways the introduction, could be by the ways Another "pixie"? the one who appears at the end with Belle, or the one who sent it to the fairy court? or probing memory on Belle? someone to make her jealous? That could be funny...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
There is a chance of even new characters in the game??? (not necessary to have anything with them but more people will appear?) By the ways the introduction, could be by the ways Another "pixie"? the one who appears at the end with Belle, or the one who sent it to the fairy court? or probing memory on Belle? someone to make her jealous? That could be funny...
She's talking about revealing the name of her next project and introducing some characters that are going to be in it. It's not for this game. This one is almost done now.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Title/logo reveal and both images and descriptions of the two main characters in the new game will arrive today, with a new character reveal every week thereafter. I'm going to post them in this thread for the time being, but eventually, I'm likely going to start a new thread dedicated to it.

I'm excited to give everyone a peek at what I've been working on, even though the game itself is still far away from even its first release.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Title/logo reveal and both images and descriptions of the two main characters in the new game will arrive today, with a new character reveal every week thereafter. I'm going to post them in this thread for the time being, but eventually, I'm likely going to start a new thread dedicated to it.

I'm excited to give everyone a peek at what I've been working on, even though the game itself is still far away from even its first release.
Wishing you all the best for that project. May your creativity never dry up.

Reactions: Akachan and Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
(Please indulge me for a moment while I go all corporate with this "press release"...)

Announcing Supermodel: Defenders of Desire - By the creator of Long Live the Princess

Supermodel_Logo.png

Supermodel is the upcoming game from Belle, creator of the well-known erotic fantasy game Long Live the Princess.

Follow the dual stories of Michael Sharpe and Anna Morgenstern as they manage a team of female superheroes under the umbrella of the corporation STALWART, who face an existential threat in modern New York City. This lengthy story will be told in a visual novel format. Supermodel delves into the supernatural to tell a story that goes in a different direction from most superhero stories and has close thematic similarities to Long Live the Princess.

As Michael Sharpe, take charge of STALWART's publicity campaign to turn the tide of public opinion in favor of superheroes after years of negative media attention and growing dissent with superpowers. Photograph STALWART's female superheroes in increasingly sexual poses and situations as they warm up to the idea of exposing themselves in public. Each photography session is represented as an addictive and challenging collectible card game (using in-game currency ONLY. No DLC or paid addons) that can optionally be disabled in its entirety if you would rather have a pure VN experience.

As Anna Morgenstern, investigate a global conspiracy that seems to have taken an unusual interest in ending Michael Sharpe's life. Balance your investigation with the needs of your role as CEO of STALWART, simultaneously dealing with bothersome journalists and hostile politicians, and ultimately trying to keep STALWART and its members alive. Use the presence of Sharpe on the company's premises to awaken your superheroes' sexuality and reap the rewards.

Supermodel will feature high-quality animations and raytraced, pre-rendered 3D graphics that push the limits of currently available consumer technology. Of course, it will also have an exhilarating soundtrack and an interface that works equally well on computers and tablets.

The first version of Supermodel will be released in early access through popular crowdfunding platforms like Patreon and SubscribeStar soon after the final release of Long Live the Princess later this year.

Alongside this post, you will find two character biographies and accompanying teaser pictures. One new such bio will be released every week from now until all the central characters have been introduced. Next week, you will get to meet your first member of STALWART's superhero team. She can't wait to show off her best assets.

Remember, games like these can only be made through the support of generous backers. If you wish to help me make this game, please visit one of the sites below and consider dropping me a few bucks. It is more important than you might think. Thank you!

Find out more by visiting one of the following sites or by joining my Discord server:

Patreon:
SubscribeStar:
Discord:

Anna Morgenstern.jpg

Michael Sharpe.jpg

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
(Please indulge me for a moment while I go all corporate with this "press release"...)

Announcing Supermodel: Defenders of Desire - By the creator of Long Live the Princess

View attachment 1792443

Supermodel is the upcoming game from Belle, creator of the well-known erotic fantasy game Long Live the Princess.

Follow the dual stories of Michael Sharpe and Anna Morgenstern as they manage a team of female superheroes under the umbrella of the corporation STALWART, who face an existential threat in modern New York City. This lengthy story will be told in a visual novel format. Supermodel delves into the supernatural to tell a story that goes in a different direction from most superhero stories and has close thematic similarities to Long Live the Princess.

As Michael Sharpe, take charge of STALWART's publicity campaign to turn the tide of public opinion in favor of superheroes after years of negative media attention and growing dissent with superpowers. Photograph STALWART's female superheroes in increasingly sexual poses and situations as they warm up to the idea of exposing themselves in public. Each photography session is represented as an addictive and challenging collectible card game (using in-game currency ONLY. No DLC or paid addons) that can optionally be disabled in its entirety if you would rather have a pure VN experience.

As Anna Morgenstern, investigate a global conspiracy that seems to have taken an unusual interest in ending Michael Sharpe's life. Balance your investigation with the needs of your role as CEO of STALWART, simultaneously dealing with bothersome journalists and hostile politicians, and ultimately trying to keep STALWART and its members alive. Use the presence of Sharpe on the company's premises to awaken your superheroes' sexuality and reap the rewards.

Supermodel will feature high-quality animations and raytraced, pre-rendered 3D graphics that push the limits of currently available consumer technology. Of course, it will also have an exhilarating soundtrack and an interface that works equally well on computers and tablets.

The first version of Supermodel will be released in early access through popular crowdfunding platforms like Patreon and SubscribeStar soon after the final release of Long Live the Princess later this year.

Alongside this post, you will find two character biographies and accompanying teaser pictures. One new such bio will be released every week from now until all the central characters have been introduced. Next week, you will get to meet your first member of STALWART's superhero team. She can't wait to show off her best assets.

Remember, games like these can only be made through the support of generous backers. If you wish to help me make this game, please visit one of the sites below and consider dropping me a few bucks. It is more important than you might think. Thank you!

Find out more by visiting one of the following sites or by joining my Discord server:

Patreon:
SubscribeStar:
Discord:

View attachment 1792445

View attachment 1792446
Honestly, it looks really interesting. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes