Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Supermodel Character Reveal: Seraphim

It's time to reveal the first of the three main superhero characters employed by STALWART in the upcoming game Supermodel. Her name is Seraphim, and she is hot.

Literally.

The next superhero character will be revealed a week from now.

Seraphim.jpg

Last edited:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Saw the request thread for the new version and was excited, but then I saw it was about Nell... Honestly, just didn't really like the character. Her and Samarra were hands down my least favorites, and her scenes were me mashing LMB and or holding CTRL.

Anyways, I actually played and finished this for the first time a week or so ago, and I had a really good time with it. The only thing I was really disappointed with was that I felt Evelyn, the sister, had one too few scenes. Even Callie had three solo vaginal sex scenes.

I am missing the scene that says, "Evelyn is not yet ready to handle your admission", and the two scenes that involve Callie. Maybe that threesome scene is really great, but I generally just don't like threesomes which is why I skipped that content.

Just felt like Evelyn deserved another solo sex scene with the MC. Also felt like you never got a nice clear angle of you having vaginal sex with her. Her scenes were dark, either at night in her bed, or the upstairs of the tavern with lighting and shadow obstruction. That angle in the tavern scene with the anal option was good, but it's anal...

Also, for all the talk from her about wanting you to make her pregnant you never got to see cum dripping out of her pussy or her creampied even though she specifically mentions the former.

I dunno, maybe it's just me in thinking this way, but she was my favorite character. My opinion though would be that Evelyn needs another scene, or one or two should be expanded. Maybe add a sex scene portion onto the massage scene of hers. Add another angle onto the scene at night in her bed or add another angle in that tavern scene. Something like that.

Other than that kind of big disappointment, I had a good time with it and will probably play through it again from scratch to try to unlock the rest of the gallery when it's fully marked as completed, and maybe do a new game + and all that stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: rockie and Meridian

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Either way, I'd say just put an end to her thing with Thaddeus.
Not gonna spoil why, but you'll likely be thankful by the end of the game that he wasn't monkey-fucking Evelyn the whole damn time.
Wait, what will happen later in the game, if we don't stop them??
Is something going on between them later in the game? Or is it just about some of the things we learn about him?

Give it to me in a spoiler. I'm curious. Thanks. ;)

I used to play this game but I've already forgotten a lot of things. And, of course, I ended Thaddeus' advances towards our sister. I hate NTR.

Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Wait, what will happen later in the game, if we don't stop them??
Is something going on between them later in the game? Or is it just about some of the things we learn about him?

Give it to me in a spoiler. I'm curious. Thanks. ;)

I used to play this game but I've already forgotten a lot of things. And, of course, I ended Thaddeus' advances towards our sister. I hate NTR.
You'll learn towards the end of the game something about Thaddeus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Qmil679

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Technically, your spoiler isn't entirely correct as seen from his perspective.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ho yeah, I wasn't so much talking about his perspective as making a joke of the overall situation. It just came into my mind as that and made me laugh so I wrote it the same way.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Nell is great, but she can't beat Fairy queen in terms of cuteness.
I find comments like these endlessly fascinating due to how I designed these characters. For regular human characters (and Nell, for the most part), I gave them human proportions and facial structures. But for the pure fey, I applied a tiny bit of anime aesthetics. The Fairy Queen is the most extreme example of this.

Most likely, what is triggering the feeling of "cuteness" in the Fairy Queen is that she has slightly larger, rounder eyes than a real human would have. Her chin is more pointed. Her waist is unreasonably slim, while her breasts are too large for her body size. Her eyes are also slightly angled. Obviously, her ears are pointed, but I don't think we see that very clearly due to her hair.

These are features I gave her because there is something instinctive in people that makes them (especially the eyes) attractive. The jury is out on why that is, but it is a real thing.

When people first saw the Fairy Queen several years ago, people reacted very positively to her appearance. I found that a little amusing and highly fascinating because of how I had deliberately tried to make people react that way despite making her look inhuman.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Maybe that has something to do with it, but I always find that innocent characters that know little of the "regular world" to be cute in their reactions to learning about new things... I mean, teaching her about anal sex.... can you beat that?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Maybe that has something to do with it, but I always find that innocent characters that know little of the "regular world" to be cute in their reactions to learning about new things... I mean, teaching her about anal sex.... can you beat that?
Ah yes, that is a quite different aspect of the whole thing, for sure. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a scene with Primrose and I'm already starting to wonder and I'm a little pissed about her talking about her father often... damn. ''My dad taught me this, my dad told me this''...
I find it very strange that her dad taught her such things. And the most I wonder is HOW he taught her. Hope not in practice, lol.

Out of curiosity, I went to Primrose's house one night, and MC was caught by Primrose's father, if noticed correctly, I think he was naked.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a scene with Primrose and I'm already starting to wonder and I'm a little pissed about her talking about her father often... damn. ''My dad taught me this, my dad told me this''...
I find it very strange that her dad taught her such things. And the most I wonder is HOW he taught her. Hope not in practice, lol.

Out of curiosity, I went to Primrose's house one night, and MC was caught by Primrose's father, if noticed correctly, I think he was naked.
not in practice, she was virgin until mc fucked her.

you went on wrong night if you got caught.

Reactions: Kirimaru
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes