Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Phew, I'm back in action and animating sex scenes after four days of grueling computer building and setup. It was finally time to get myself a new computer, seeing as my old one was more than five years old (and 5 CPU generations). Keeping the old RTX 3090, though.

Reinstalling software and drivers on a PC you use for production sure takes a lot of time and work.
Well, good luck. You're doing amazing work with the renders, so what's a little wait if we get something that good in the end ?

jbiggs

Mar 11, 2020
It just occurred to me that we could get content with Sister Agnes and a certain other admirer. Please make it so Belle! The content with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is some of the best in any adult game. Extending it to
would be quite the reward for making it that far into the game and new game+.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It just occurred to me that we could get content with Sister Agnes and a certain other admirer. Please make it so Belle! The content with
Introducing new threesome opportunities is not on my list right now. Adding a brand new character is work enough already without adding a complete rework of existing characters and their stories to fit this kind of thing. This game isn't the type where people just mix randomly without any consequences. Everything matters. You see this with Evelyn and Callie having their own alternate ending and unique scenes, as well as changes to your overall relationship with them.

I want to finish this game, not keep prolonging it forever. That means drawing a line on what can and cannot be added.

jbiggs

Mar 11, 2020
Introducing new threesome opportunities is not on my list right now. Adding a brand new character is work enough already without adding a complete rework of existing characters and their stories to fit this kind of thing. This game isn't the type where people just mix randomly without any consequences. Everything matters. You see this with Evelyn and Callie having their own alternate ending and unique scenes, as well as changes to your overall relationship with them.

I want to finish this game, not keep prolonging it forever. That means drawing a line on what can and cannot be added.
That totally makes sense. I really like how committed you are to the vision and scope you laid out. With the end game here and the NG+ updates I couldn't help but speculate on how you could potentially wrap things up with a "bang" to cap off the project.

FWIW, having the MC have a few "wet dreams" of his own would certainly free you from the narrative and world constraints. (No doubt spurred by Belle the in-game fairy's late night teasing)

Thanks for responding and for the amazing game!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you want to condemn all 3 to hell?

Reactions: Punithdd
Nov 1, 2019
Question: should I still be able to molest Samarra after Nell becomes the next Fairy queen? Molest options no longer appears after Nell left.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Question: should I still be able to molest Samarra after Nell becomes the next Fairy queen? Molest options no longer appears after Nell left.
No, I decided against it. It would have been way too much work to add, and by the time this happens, you're basically inches away from the endgame anyway, rendering the whole thing moot.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Made a good Harem ending mod for PC. Does it objectively improve the story? Maybe not. Does it allow for fantasy wish-fulfillment? Hell yes!
Installation: Extract the archive inside the LongLiveThePrincess-0.xx.x-pc/game folder and delete scripts.rpa
Compatible with game version 0.37.0

Mod: Workupload

Your game folder should look like this after mod installation

will this work with the current version?

Reactions: Power Lord

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
Belle, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game and it's pretty well written and the characters are hot and funny with some sexy renderings, but if I can make a few suggestion for your next project (since it's kind of late for this one) if you do one. It could really use some more foreplay build up and attacking endogenous zones while fucking. Kissing down the belly, biting those adorable pointy fey ears (like while doggy), stroking the thighs to tease the girl, titty groping (while they're awake) and nipple play, making out while fucking. The kind of stuff that makes sex far more intimate but also more pleasurable. There's also thigh-fucking and buttjobs for build up, which is a fun way to have an MC go more than one round. I know one and done helps advance the plot faster but he's young, he's got the energy and stamina training. And with all of this you could easily have the MC get blue balled and not get to cum and that could be another way to get +1 perversity.

But I do love what you've done with this story and game and sex. I'd feel rude if I didn't stress that, just thought it could use some more spicy. Thanks so much for putting so much effort into it and making it available to us.

Last edited:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game and it's pretty well written and the characters are hot and funny with some sexy renderings, but if I can make a few suggestion for your next project (since it's kind of late for this one) if you do one. It could really use some more foreplay build up and attacking endogenous zones while fucking. Kissing down the belly, biting those adorable pointy fey ears (like while doggy), stroking the thighs to tease the girl, titty groping (while they're awake) and nipple play, making out while fucking. The kind of stuff that makes sex far more intimate but also more pleasurable. There's also thigh-fucking and buttjobs for build up, which is a fun way to have an MC go more than one round. I know one and done helps advance the plot faster but he's young, he's got the energy and stamina training. And with all of this you could easily have the MC get blue balled and not get to cum and that could be another way to get +1 perversity.

But I do love what you've done with this story and game and sex. I'd feel rude if I didn't stress that, just thought it could use some more spicy. Thanks so much for putting so much effort into it and making it available to us.
The sheer number of sex scenes (51, not counting the night scenes), the restricted POV view, and the fact that I won't show the MC's face, means that the sex scenes in LLtP are limited in what they can do and what they can show. I have more or less exhausted my options, which means it's a good time to move on.

The sex scenes in my next game will be quite different from what you see in LLtP, though if you want to get a hint of the direction I'm heading, look at the Selena/Lilith flashback scene. The writing style will be different and more erotic in the new game, and each sex scene should get more of a chance to breathe. That's the plan, anyway. I want the scenes to be sexy, but LLtP grew a little too large and unwieldy for me to be able to give each individual scene the attention it might have deserved.

Reactions: Evil13

Aryakaka

Oct 19, 2018
Is this game almost complete or still a long way from complete??
I wanna know cause i want to play it when its completed but if it takes too long i think ill play it right away

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I wanna know cause i want to play it when its completed but if it takes too long i think ill play it right away
There seems to be an ending, at least (I have yet to reach it, though I'm close). So unless Belle's planning for more endings, what's left is probably even more content in a game that already has quite a lot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
somewhat near completion and you need to play it through twice to unlock all things mc can do.

Aryakaka

Oct 19, 2018
There seems to be an ending, at least (I have yet to reach it, though I'm close). So unless Belle's planning for more endings, what's left is probably even more content in a game that already has quite a lot.
So youre saying is the main story already have 1 ending but there is more for another ending or additional content?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So youre saying is the main story already have 1 ending but there is more for another ending or additional content?
This game's style of ending is modeled after classic RPGs like the old Fallout games. There are multiple types of bad endings that are very different from each other, and then there is one good ending that has an almost endless amount of variation within it. The overall story always ends in the same place if you succeed, but the fates of the individual characters may vary to a massive degree (even to the point where some characters may die or live depending on your choices).

To answer your original question, the game is going to be completed this year, but it will be in the latter half of it. The upcoming update fleshes out the only missing content (just part of one sex scene, really) during someone's first playthrough, while the two updates following it add a girl who will only appear in New Game Plus. Then there is a final polish and balance update, and the game will be complete.

If you're interested in the game, I don't really see a big reason to wait. The main storyline has been complete for a long time already. You could wait until the game reaches version 1.00, but the difference isn't going to be all that big.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I had little notion of what exactly I was going to experience when going into the game blind. After 40 hours its safe to say this game has one the most demanding requirements to get a "good" ending. The overall quality of writing and slow character development kept me on the edge of my seat the entire playthrough. Even in the final moments of the game I was clenching my teeth thinking I missed getting time dependent clues or made the wrong choice for certain characters, but damn was it a relief seeing how all of the work invested up to this point eventually paid off.

Time to spend hopefully half that time seeing whats changed in NG+ and exploring some of the different endings. I wonder what messing with the nun's head will reveal!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes