priapo

Sep 1, 2018
when i trie solve primose dark legacy secret shows a message saying i loose something before and canon fix in the currently playtrough what i did wrong?

Pet_Wussy

Sep 3, 2018
Made a good Harem ending mod for PC. Does it objectively improve the story? Maybe not. Does it allow for fantasy wish-fulfillment? Hell yes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation: Extract the archive inside the LongLiveThePrincess-0.xx.x-pc/game folder and delete scripts.rpa
Compatible with game version 0.37.0

Mod: Workupload

Your game folder should look like this after mod installation

Are there going to be an update 0.39.1? there's a new update...

Last edited:
Reactions: __LOLZ1337__

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I haven't seen this game in years. Glad it's still going.
I always strive to finish what I start. At least the public-facing things I start. The same will be true for my next game. There were too many examples of devs who lost interest in their own games even when I started out almost five years ago, and I wanted to avoid falling into that trap.

The only way LLtP could have failed would have been if the support through Patreon/SubscribeStar hadn't been sustainable, but that luckily didn't happen.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Long Live the Princess - Version 0.39.1 - The Fairy Queen (Patreon Version)

Main post has been updated with links, removing links from this post.

Changelog 0.39.1:
  • Fixed a crash bug when entering the Fairy Queen's sex training menu at its last stage if you have less than 5 Perversity.
  • A few minor tweaks elsewhere.
Changelog 0.39.0:
  • Added three new sex scenes for the Fairy Queen.
  • Added new requirements that must be fulfilled for the Fairy Queen to accept your final proposal to her in the endgame. Old saves beyond the point of no return in the FQ's story automatically fulfill these requirements.
  • Changed how events resolve if Primrose ends up in prison. If this happens, you can no longer get into a sexual relationship with her. However, Primrose having been in prison will no longer soft-lock you out of getting a good ending in the endgame.
  • You can now see the location of characters on the town map (but not on the wilderness map).
  • Fixed an assortment of annoying bugs and issues with the map screens.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Walkthrough

Please note: The walkthrough is written and maintained by WTFosaurus. Asking me (the developer) for newer versions of it is pointless. I will release them when I get them. Additionally, I can't help you if you have a problem with the walkthrough. Ask the community for help instead, for example, through the game's Discord server.

The walkthrough contains references to Evelyn content that is no longer in the game. If you don't recognize the choices you are presented with, use your best judgment. The progression through the game is unchanged, so the walkthrough should otherwise still be valid.

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version 0.39.1 (Patreon) 420MB
PC:
MAC:

Subscribestar Version
PC
:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes