Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
I know I may get some flack for this but I'll ask anyway...

Is there an updated fan-made walkthrough? I know there is really no way of going wrong, but I do appreciate the best-choice for time kind of approach. I did try searching but there were over 50 pages of matches.

Sorry if this has been answered before and TIA to anyone who can help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know I may get some flack for this but I'll ask anyway...

Is there an updated fan-made walkthrough? I know there is really no way of going wrong, but I do appreciate the best-choice for time kind of approach. I did try searching but there were over 50 pages of matches.

Sorry if this has been answered before and TIA to anyone who can help.
nope, ingame hints help enuf and only on few things (like confronting "old hag" and truth about fairy queen's vision wt is needed and in those cases old is still valid). you have plenty of time to finish whatever mc is doing until endgame.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dan123

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
My Agility is 4 and Charisma is 3, All others are maxed. Is this normal or can I raise them higher? No really sure what raises them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My Agility is 4 and Charisma is 3, All others are maxed. Is this normal or can I raise them higher? No really sure what raises them.
charisma talking to that guy from capital, agility running on roofs with nell (not sure if sex on clocktower increases it).

Last edited:
Reactions: justsum

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Sorry for the question and if it's already asked...

I played the last time during 0.16/17 or so. Downloaded the new 0.38 and saw that the Walkthrough only goes to 0.31. Is there a new one or is the 0.31 WT enough?

Thanks für the help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for the question and if it's already asked...

I played the last time during 0.16/17 or so. Downloaded the new 0.38 and saw that the Walkthrough only goes to 0.31. Is there a new one or is the 0.31 WT enough?

Thanks für the help
for the umpteenth time: NO

don't need it except on few cases.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.39 is now out for patrons and subscribers at my and respectively.

Another update is done, and this one at record speed, especially considering that I spent half my development time on my new game and took some time off in December. Version 1.00 is so close now.

We finally wrap up the Fairy Queen's sex training scenes and add the missing pieces to her morning baths in this update. To give these new scenes some impact on the story, they now tie into her eventual fate in the endgame. You will find that the Fairy Queen might resist your final suggestion to her in the endgame if you haven't adequately prepared her, so make sure to spend a little extra time on her. The to-do list will remind you of this added challenge. And if you have an existing save game that is past the point where you can interact with the Fairy Queen in the story, do not worry. Your game will automatically get patched so that you fulfill the requirements for her to accept your proposal, even if you never played through the new scenes.

Another major part of this update is a long-needed overhaul of the map screen. No longer will you have to deal with annoying bugs and issues on the map, especially when using the skip functionality. In addition, you will now see small icons for each character you know about, revealing where they are on the town map at any given time. This should remove some of the guesswork from the story and help you make better plans to spend your precious actions.

Finally, I have changed your interactions with Primrose if you fail to keep her out of prison. You will no longer be unable to get a good ending to the main story if she gets jailed. On the other hand, you will also not be able to get into a sexual relationship with her under those circumstances. You gain some, you lose some. If your save game already saw Primrose in prison and you have an existing relationship with her, rejoice! You will have the luxury of getting the best of both worlds. New games do not.

Lastly, while compiling this release, it turns out that a recent Ren'py update changed how Android builds work. This might result in trouble with updating from old versions and retaining saved games, but I'm not entirely sure about this. I would love to hear feedback about this. My fingers are crossed that everything goes smoothly and nobody runs into any trouble. At least these changes optimize Android builds on my end, so there's that.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.39.0:
  • Added three new sex scenes for the Fairy Queen.
  • Added new requirements that must be fulfilled for the Fairy Queen to accept your final proposal to her in the endgame. Old saves beyond the point of no return in the FQ's story automatically fulfill these requirements.
  • Changed how events resolve if Primrose ends up in prison. If this happens, you can no longer get into a sexual relationship with her. However, Primrose having been in prison will no longer soft-lock you out of getting a good ending in the endgame.
  • You can now see the location of characters on the town map (but not on the wilderness map).
  • Fixed an assortment of annoying bugs and issues with the map screens.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Belle, just played through the new update. The scenes with the Fairy Queen are some of your best! Playful, erotic and downright hot. Thanks for all the hard work!

Reactions: Belle

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Another update is done, and this one at record speed, especially considering that I spent half my development time on my new game and took some time off in December.
Nice! Can't wait to play it. I was just thinking the other day "hmm...been a while since there's been an update to this game. I wonder if Belle has other projects in the works or took some time off or something?" turns out both of them were correct :-D

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It's been less than two months, and I've only worked specifically on this update for half the time if that. I don't think anyone should expect things to move any more swiftly than this, but if I can keep up this pace, that would be nice. Productivity on my new game has been excellent during this update as well. It has moved forward leaps and bounds and is starting to feel like an actual game now.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
We finally wrap up the Fairy Queen's sex training scenes and add the missing pieces to her morning baths in this update. To give these new scenes some impact on the story, they now tie into her eventual fate in the endgame. You will find that the Fairy Queen might resist your final suggestion to her in the endgame if you haven't adequately prepared her, so make sure to spend a little extra time on her.
How does this work? I check an old save and morning options for the Fairy Queen are still limited to Cunnilingus, Blow job and More coming in a later version... For the afternoon sex training, it's just More options coming later...

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How does this work? I check an old save and morning options for the Fairy Queen are still limited to Cunnilingus, Blow job and More coming in a later version... For the afternoon sex training, it's just More options coming later...
In that case, you're not playing version 0.39.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I just pushed out a hotfix due to a crash bug that some players might encounter under very specific circumstances. Anyone who already downloaded 0.39.0 will have to judge for themselves whether or not they need 0.39.1.

Changelog 0.39.1:
  • Fixed a crash bug when entering the Fairy Queen's sex training menu at its last stage if you have less than 5 Perversity.
  • A few minor tweaks elsewhere.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does belle the fairy licking mc's dick count as cumming when trying to reach perv 6?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
does belle the fairy licking mc's dick count as cumming when trying to reach perv 6?
Anything that results in the MC ejaculating counts against the bonus, which is the point.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes