jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Absorption END:

I wanted a harem, I really did, but I support Belle in the position on this ending. You have turned ALL the women into basically sex dolls, they only think or say what you make them think or say. That is a doll collection that has anatomy for fucking. And the worst part is all those dolls used to be sentient women who cared for you. So yeah I am 100% in agreement that is a BAD END!

PEACE

I mean Allan Trumbull may get off on "mindless sex dolls" that is his kink but it isn't what this game is about if you can, you know, read and comprehend and have basic decency as a human.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Absorption END:

I wanted a harem, I really did, but I support Belle in the position on this ending. You have turned ALL the women into basically sex dolls, they only think or say what you make them think or say. That is a doll collection that has anatomy for fucking. And the worst part is all those dolls used to be sentient women who cared for you. So yeah I am 100% in agreement that is a BAD END!

PEACE

I mean Allan Trumbull may get off on "mindless sex dolls" that is his kink but it isn't what this game is about if you can, you know, read and comprehend and have basic decency as a human.
Yeah sure. This game and one another [specific] game taught me a lesson;
"Avoid all Single LI games. Play harem games only"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whos got either the instructions to get each ending of a description of all the avalible ones?

and besides doing everything much faster and some lines at the very start of the game is there anything new in ng plus
if you bang all girls and are good terms with them then in the end you can choose with whom you end up.

more stats, more spells, more scenes, 1 new char to be fucked at some point, ...........

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
From what I'm seeing, people who get the bad end are usually missing one of the following elements during the endgame:
- Ask Fairy Queen Nell to gather Mistletoe berries
- Ask Samarra to get you through security to see the Princess
- Speak to Primrose about the one spell she knows
- Go with Evelyn to confront Thaddeus (this is what people usually miss)

When you confront the Demon, save at every speech option just in case you fail.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
As soon as I posted my question I went back to the game and figured it out. Thank you though.
I've felt the impulse of wanting to look stuff up etc a couple of times while playing this game, too. But that's just negative conditioning from other games that are less well-designed. As you, I've found that just playing the game and paying attention naturally worked out.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've felt the impulse of wanting to look stuff up etc a couple of times while playing this game, too. But that's just negative conditioning from other games that are less well-designed. As you, I've found that just playing the game and paying attention naturally worked out.
I try and use a WT more as a to do list than anything. Some games though are so complicated that unless you follow it exactly you get completely lost.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
hey guys just wondering i just finish the game and i get a new game plus now, it say there's a unique content which doesnt had in the 1st walkthrough, any idea what is the new unique content? i prefer lesbian scene tbh

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hey guys just wondering i just finish the game and i get a new game plus now, it say there's a unique content which doesnt had in the 1st walkthrough, any idea what is the new unique content? i prefer lesbian scene tbh
There's very little right now, mostly focused on the beginning of the game. There will be a unique character (Sister Agnes) with her own story and secrets who will only be available in NG+ later, but she still hasn't received enough votes to be a priority. Luckily, we're so close to the end now that I can basically guarantee that we'll get at least the first half of her story by version 0.41, if not sooner. It all depends on the latest vote, which is going on right now among patrons and subscribers at the Wizard level and above.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
There's very little right now, mostly focused on the beginning of the game. There will be a unique character (Sister Agnes) with her own story and secrets who will only be available in NG+ later, but she still hasn't received enough votes to be a priority. Luckily, we're so close to the end now that I can basically guarantee that we'll get at least the first half of her story by version 0.41, if not sooner. It all depends on the latest vote, which is going on right now among patrons and subscribers at the Wizard level and above.
will the sister agnes has some lesbian content? or the sisters again?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
will the sister agnes has some lesbian content? or the sisters again?
I'm not talking specifics about the contents of Sister Agnes's updates yet. The only missing content before 1.00 is hers and Nell's, so that should answer your question to a certain degree.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I'm not talking specifics about the contents of Sister Agnes's updates yet. The only missing content before 1.00 is hers and Nell's, so that should answer your question to a certain degree.
i see ok thanks

Syr96

Aug 5, 2019
Hey i am on my first playthrough and Evelyn left me on Day 40 after i confessed to her. Is their a way to get her back. I dont find anything about it.

Belle Great Game. I become one of your paetrons. Its not much, but you put such an effort into this game, that i have the feeling you deserve every penny you can get

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes