Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hey i am on my first playthrough and Evelyn left me on Day 40 after i confessed to her. Is their a way to get her back. I dont find anything about it.
You pushed Evelyn too much too soon. Spend afternoons with her, like right up to the point where she willingly gets naked from a massage. Test and prod her mental defences. Then find the evidence that her fiance is a con man and wait

betza70

Jan 28, 2022
Hello everyone.
I recently discovered this amazing game, but I got stuck almost at the very beginning. There's no way I can get the books out of Primrose's house. I try every Friday and Saturday night, but for some reason her father finds me every time. Did he suddenly stop drinking or something? :)
I don't know what to do anymore... I can, of course, enter a code for perversity, but I don't like this option.
The game version is 0.38 (with incest).
Probably, there was already an answer to this question somewhere, but the search did not give anything, and I will scroll through almost 900 pages for about 5 years - English is not my native language...

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello everyone.
I recently discovered this amazing game, but I got stuck almost at the very beginning. There's no way I can get the books out of Primrose's house. I try every Friday and Saturday night, but for some reason her father finds me every time. Did he suddenly stop drinking or something? :)
I don't know what to do anymore... I can, of course, enter a code for perversity, but I don't like this option.
The game version is 0.38 (with incest).
Probably, there was already an answer to this question somewhere, but the search did not give anything, and I will scroll through almost 900 pages for about 5 years - English is not my native language...
What you describe is impossible in the code as written. Are you playing a modded/translated version of the game?

betza70

Jan 28, 2022
No, the original version, downloaded from the link from the first post.
However, a few days ago I foolishly downloaded some version with a mod (I don't even know what kind of mod), but there I couldn't even enter Primrose's house - even on Fridays and Saturdays it was said that I couldn't do it while her father was sober.
I completely deleted that game, downloaded it here - and...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And the sister Agnes of course~
nopy.

However, a few days ago I foolishly downloaded some version with a mod (I don't even know what kind of mod), but there I couldn't even enter Primrose's house - even on Fridays and Saturdays it was said that I couldn't do it while her father was sober.
only mod here is harem ending mod and it isn't updated to latest version.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Well, I've looked through the code and confirmed (twice now) that it's impossible. Either you're not describing your problem correctly, or your save game is borked. And yes, saving in a modded version can carry along garbage if you load that save in an unmodded version.

Additionally, neither the link in the first post nor the modded version you used is official. The former is a pirated copy outside my control, and the latter is, well... modded. I'm afraid there's not much I can do to help you except to ask you to check the variable named "weekday_text_lowercase" to see if it changes to a properly named lowercase weekday name every day in the game. Beyond that, I can't be expected to support pirated or modded games. That way lies madness.

Reactions: jinklebonk

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
nopy.

only mod here is harem ending mod and it isn't updated to latest version.
thanks for the reply since there are no any lesbian actions anymore between the MC sister nor royal sisters and the Sister i will remove the bookmark of this game thanks a lot my friend

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thanks for the reply since there are no any lesbian actions anymore between the MC sister nor royal sisters and the Sister i will remove the bookmark of this game thanks a lot my friend
you can repeat sister and callie as much as you want and royal sisters doing it was just in ending. possible that evelyn, callie and agnes do 3some lesbian sex but that's up to belle.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
you can repeat sister and callie as much as you want and royal sisters doing it was just in ending.
nah i'm good man tbh i rather experience once though if keep repeated it will kinda boring for me i can move on to other lesbian incest game so yeah thanks anyway

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well royal sisters can't do it atm since other is supposed to be dead and other is infested by demon.

Syr96

Aug 5, 2019
You pushed Evelyn too much too soon. Spend afternoons with her, like right up to the point where she willingly gets naked from a massage. Test and prod her mental defences. Then find the evidence that her fiance is a con man and wait
I confessed after the naked massage and after i invaded her mind with the dark secret. Talked to Alfred before and found the evidence. Aftrer a night together she left, leaving a letter

betza70

Jan 28, 2022
Either you're not describing your problem correctly, or your save game is borked.
I reread my description, it seems to be correct. I didn't use the old saves, I started a new game.
the variable named "weekday_text_lowercase"
I'm sorry, what file can I find it in?
I can't be expected to support pirated or modded games. That way lies madness.
I completely and absolutely agree with you.
But I had no idea that the links in the first post of this topic were pirated...

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I reread my description, it seems to be correct. I didn't use the old saves, I started a new game.

I'm sorry, what file can I find it in?

I completely and absolutely agree with you.
But I had no idea that the links in the first post of this topic were pirated...
Try sharing your save, and I'll have a quick look at it.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Screwy Days.jpg

This is what greets me the moment I load your save. It fixes itself once I pass an action on my system. Since the Primrose book quest relies on reading the string values of the days (a bad idea from a programming perspective, and one that will have to be changed before I can add official translations to the game), it's no wonder you never manage to get into her home.

Something is screwed up on your end, and I have no idea what. I'm sorry, but this isn't a problem I can help you with. It almost seems like you've been playing an unofficial translation.

betza70

Jan 28, 2022
Something is screwed up on your end, and I have no idea what. I'm sorry, but this isn't a problem I can help you with. It almost seems like you've been playing an unofficial translation.
Thanks a lot for the tips!
I really apologize for wasting your time...
This translation was mine, I tried to make my life easier and translated all sorts of menus, names, days of the week and so on.
When I started a clean game, I immediately stole books from Primrose's house.
Once again, I apologize for the wasted time!
By the way, you did an extremely great job - the game is just amazing!

Sep 26, 2021
This may have already been answered and yes, I know I can look through the miles worth of post, but is there an updated Mac Version of this game?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
This may have already been answered and yes, I know I can look through the miles worth of post, but is there an updated Mac Version of this game?
Got 0.36 for Mac ? Then download latest pc version, copy the game folder and put that inside the Mac app, overwriting the game folder that's there. (right click, show package contents, navigate to /Contents/Resourses/autorun).
Safety precaution: make a duplicate of the Mac app first so that you can easily fall back in case something goes wrong.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes