Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Tawny Fairquim Frolics
Hello. I'm not a fan (to say it really mild) of mother-son incest, especially if it's unavoidable, so that thing annoys me. And when something annoys me, my mind begin to search a way out of annoyment. It doesn't mean it'll find it, but still.
At first, I want to say that your game is good, really good. It has a story, it's quite erotic, it's fun to read. And it's a small thing but music in background is good enough to add enjoyment from the game. I sincerely get a lot of pleasure reading this VN.
About not so good things. From the beginning there was the thing that almost every thing in game is avoidable. And I see there's a choice to have sex with MC's wife, there's a choice for sister's lesbian feelings development... And there's no choice with lust for MC's mother. I understand why there's no choice for it from the start, without it MC's mother can't have a daughter from his son, but beside that, why MC is still lusting for her the same way he's lusting for his daughters or any other girl/woman? To hell with a choice, it's just dev's lie to players, but there's no logic in that. MC likes young girls, probably he's nimphophile, that's normal. He's lusting for his wife after 10 years of marriage, that's OK, for him she's still the same (I'm married for 12 years and for me my wife still the same age we married, I don't notice her age), it's normal. His mother is older by 12 years, it's generation age gap. It's unexplainable why MC lusts for his mother. No logic, no explanation, I don't give a fuck about players, deal with it.
Another thing, from bigger to lesser. MC's happily married for 10 years, he has sex regularly. It's not normal to have a hard-on in MC's age like he's teenager in range 14-16 years old. Only in these 2 years some of teenagers have a hard-on if only there's attractive woman in sight. More than 16 years old - no one behaves like that. It's unrealistic and looks like a way to turn off from a story to make someone's mind have a question: what's going on? Possible explanation considering MC's high hormone levels and high libido - it explains morning wood at any age (with high testosterone it's normal to have morning wood at 39) but not "teenager" hardon.
That's really a small thing, nationality. That regilious shit with adventists' sect (sect of a sect) and their schools can only happen in one country, and that's USA. So if player types any other nationality different from default, it looks out of place and out of story. It's good we have a choice (it's sad we cannot have a choice every time), but in your setting choice of nationality is senseless. It's better if we, players, won't have this choice, game experience will be better that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Walls of text are not your friend. It makes less people read your posts. Especially ones like me that have issues reading big walls of words.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Walls of text are not your friend. It makes less people read your posts. Especially ones like me that have issues reading big walls of words.
Em, I'm sorry, but can you read a first string of my comment? It's clearly adressed not to you personally so if you have some problem with reading, I suppose, you can not read my comment, it's voluntarily, no one, beside yourself, is forcing you to read it.

• Angry
Reactions: V&M

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Em, I'm sorry, but can you read a first string of my comment? It's clearly adressed not to you personally so if you have some problem with reading, I suppose, you can not read my comment, it's voluntarily, no one, beside yourself, is forcing you to read it.
I figured you wanted others posters to read it. My bad. Carry on then

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
It's unexplainable why MC lusts for his mother
Uhmmm, Have u seen her? She's gorgeous as fuck and still menstruating :WeSmart:

It's not normal to have a hard-on in MC's age like he's teenager in range 14-16 years old. Only in these 2 years some of teenagers have a hard-on if only there's attractive woman in sight. More than 16 years old - no one behaves like that
:WaitWhat:

your setting choice of nationality is senseless. It's better if we, players, won't have this choice, game experience will be better that way.
There's always an option to go with the default if u don't want a choice..

And that age thing its ur choice to input it that way, u can't really blame the dev for that, if u dont enjoy with it u can always change the age or go with default and if i am honest arithmetic is the last thing on my mind when i play this game ;)
and also if u don't want to play with Loli's AND hot Milf's i hate to break it to u but this is not a game for u bro...

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Tawny Fairquim Frolics
Hello. I'm not a fan (to say it really mild) of mother-son incest, especially if it's unavoidable, so that thing annoys me. And when something annoys me, my mind begin to search a way out of annoyment. It doesn't mean it'll find it, but still.
At first, I want to say that your game is good, really good. It has a story, it's quite erotic, it's fun to read. And it's a small thing but music in background is good enough to add enjoyment from the game. I sincerely get a lot of pleasure reading this VN.
About not so good things. From the beginning there was the thing that almost every thing in game is avoidable. And I see there's a choice to have sex with MC's wife, there's a choice for sister's lesbian feelings development... And there's no choice with lust for MC's mother. I understand why there's no choice for it from the start, without it MC's mother can't have a daughter from his son, but beside that, why MC is still lusting for her the same way he's lusting for his daughters or any other girl/woman? To hell with a choice, it's just dev's lie to players, but there's no logic in that. MC likes young girls, probably he's nimphophile, that's normal. He's lusting for his wife after 10 years of marriage, that's OK, for him she's still the same (I'm married for 12 years and for me my wife still the same age we married, I don't notice her age), it's normal. His mother is older by 12 years, it's generation age gap. It's unexplainable why MC lusts for his mother. No logic, no explanation, I don't give a fuck about players, deal with it.
Another thing, from bigger to lesser. MC's happily married for 10 years, he has sex regularly. It's not normal to have a hard-on in MC's age like he's teenager in range 14-16 years old. Only in these 2 years some of teenagers have a hard-on if only there's attractive woman in sight. More than 16 years old - no one behaves like that. It's unrealistic and looks like a way to turn off from a story to make someone's mind have a question: what's going on? Possible explanation considering MC's high hormone levels and high libido - it explains morning wood at any age (with high testosterone it's normal to have morning wood at 39) but not "teenager" hardon.
That's really a small thing, nationality. That regilious shit with adventists' sect (sect of a sect) and their schools can only happen in one country, and that's USA. So if player types any other nationality different from default, it looks out of place and out of story. It's good we have a choice (it's sad we cannot have a choice every time), but in your setting choice of nationality is senseless. It's better if we, players, won't have this choice, game experience will be better that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always I'm grateful for any feedback that is constructive.

Please re-read the Bunni intro and you will see that it says you will be able to avoid sexual intimacy with the characters "unless they are integral to the story". By the way, thanks for bringing a typo to light.

The mother was portrayed to be a main character right from the start so she was initially defined as a mainstay fuckable. One of the main premises of this game is exploring family polyamory. Romance with family members is integral to that and thus is not avoidable. If having the mother part of romance is a deal breaker for you then I guess it is. She's going to be right smack in the middle of the slowly evolving family fuckfest. The MC lusts for her because he finds woman of all ages desirable. The VN also lets you know that Bunni is clearly behind the MC's enhanced sexual prowess which is now well beyond that of any ordinary teenage boy.

The player was given the option to avoid having Charlotte masturbating in front of Skye because it was early on and I wanted to player to have a more empathetic choice to initiate the twin's romance, but the romance itself is not avoidable. I also gave the player the option of avoiding having sex with young April and Katyrina, but not the adult versions.

The MC's age is never defined. How do you figure he was 11 when he fucked his mother? He might have been that age in his head because he was in the Matriarch's bubble, but physically he was around 18 when he impregnated the mother since he was able to strike out on his own right after that. Beyond that you can define the age of the twins, LLD and female students however it seems right to you, but if you leave them at default then then the MC is around 40 since he impregnated the LLD's mother only months after he escaped the Matriarch's bubble as shown when it was revealed that Peach is only slightly older than the LLD. This would make the MC's mother 52. The default makes the twins 18, but even if you made them only a year younger than LLD, that still gives the MC time to meet and impregnate his current wife. I'm just not seeing the ages being an issue beyond any institutional issues a player might have from not being raised in the United States.

Bottom line, this VN is based on a cartoon strip and is rendered in Koikatsu. Best not to overthink it and enjoy it for what it is, if you can.

Last edited:

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Uhmmm, Have u seen her? She's gorgeous as fuck and still menstruating :WeSmart:
To each his own. I never find it even remotely attractive to fuck my mother. Women older me a generation or more never attract me, in my mind they're too old. It's subconscious thing. I can find such women beatutiful, even sexy, but for me they are never a sexual object, they are just too old. MC's mother's young version is really hot and attractive, yeah, that's true. When she's more than 40 - not in any way.
Still menstruating at 41 (12+12+17)? Is that a reason to cheer? Seriously? That's totally normal. Hard work and/or diseases can shorten period of fertility, but meduim age of menopause is 45.
I don't understand, can you please elaborate in words.
There's always an option to go with the default if u don't want a choice..
And that age thing its ur choice to input it that way, u can't really blame the dev for that, if u dont enjoy with it u can always change the age or go with default and if i am honest arithmetic is the last thing on my mind when i play this game ;)
and also if u don't want to play with Loli's AND hot Milf's i hate to break it to u but this is not a game for u bro...
At first, I explained my choice of age for school. And beforehand, that choice seems to have no connections with age of girls in game. It doesn't matter what I want or don't want, it was an explanation. At second, I explained why I began to use mathematics. My mind was frustrated and was searching a way out of that illogical things. And, hurray, it found a way.
If I don't want to play with lots of lolis I don't play Free cities with some mods. If I don't want to play with lots of MILFs I don't play Milfy city. If I don't want to see girls (what's there beside those two categories?) in the game... perhaps I'm gay. But I am not. I play Free cities, I play Midlife crisis (and MC's daughters are not 18 years old in my playthrough), I don't play Milfy city (yeah, I don't like to see MILFs) and I play "Long lost daugher". Not for lolis. Not for MILFs. Not for a chance to see both of them. Like every VN I consider good, I play this VN for a story. I like this story. I consider all the sexual things a bonus, not a reason to play a game. And if good game has plotholes then I think there's no harm for developer to know about them. I may be wrong and in that case I hope dev points me on my mistake.

• Angry
Dec 10, 2019
Tawny Fairquim Frolics A sneak peek! Any estimate on when Chapter 4 will be released? Like is this "maybe next month" or "probably not anytime soon"?

By the way, the only thing that truly breaks my suspension of disbellief in this game is the fact that, in this sex-positive marriage between two sexually insatiable people, the MC could go for more than a day without having sex :LOL:

edit: oh! I just realized that Monique is Monique from the strip! I feel dumb for not realizing sooner.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Please re-read the Bunni intro and you will see that it says you will be able to avoid sexual intimacy with the characters "unless they are integral to the story". By the way, thanks for bringing a typo to light.
Thanks for your answer. I don't know about what typo you are spoken of. There's two or three places in game when you use Peach in text instead of appropriate variable (in my playthrough I named her diffrently). Just for your information.
The mother was portrayed to be a main character right from the start so she was initially defined as a mainstay fuckable. One of the main premises of this game is exploring family polyamory. Romance with family members is integral to that and thus is not avoidable. If having the mother part of romance is a deal breaker for you then I guess it is. She's going to be right smack in the middle of the slowly evolving family fuckfest. The MC lusts for her because he finds woman of all ages desirable. The VN also lets you know that Bunni is clearly behind the MC's enhanced sexual prowess which is now well beyond that of any ordinary teenage boy.
The player was given the option to avoid having Charlotte masturbating in front of Skye because it was early on and I wanted to player to have a more empathetic choice to initiate the twin's romance, but the romance itself is not avoidable. I also gave the player the option of avoiding having sex with young April and Katyrina, but not the adult versions.
Thanks for a clarification. Now I know that the most of choices are meaningless (romance with all family members are unavoidable means all the choices concerning them changes nothing). Why Bunni said her words about choices is a mystery to me now, but considering other illogical things that's okay. As I understand there's only two meaningful choices, in the library with pastor and with anroid.
The MC's age is never defined. How do you figure he was 11 when he fucked his mother? He might have been that age in his head because he was in the Matriarch's bubble, but physically he was around 18 when he impregnated the mother since he was able to strike out on his own right after that. Beyond that you can define the age of the twins, LLD and female students however it seems right to you, but if you leave them at default then then the MC is around 40 since he impregnated the LLD's mother only months after he escaped the Matriarch's bubble as shown when it was revealed that Peach is only slightly older than the LLD. This would make the MC's mother 52. The default makes the twins 18, but even if you made them only a year younger than LLD, that still gives the MC time to meet and impregnate his current wife. I'm just not seeing the ages being an issue beyond any institutional issues a player might have from not being raised in the United States.
Now I see where I was wrong. Another thing that people are able to strike out on his own sometimes much earlier than 18. I apologize, I do not read motherfucking (literally) scene attentive enough, I read that MC was 11 years old, I do not read every sentence in that scene, being motherfucker is a huge turn off for me so I tried to skip that scene (from the shower till appearance of MC's "new" daughter/sister).
My mathematics was faulty, okay, but can you please explain how girls get their age. It's only my suspicion, girls age defined from school's age limits. You don't approve or disapprove my suspicion.
And your last sentence... You said nothing about meaningless nationality choice while it's used it the game quite a number of times. And AFAIK, schools in USA teach till 18 years old, then it's college or university. In your game it's school with default age limits from 18 to 21. I suppose, it's not a school but some kind of university. Can you please elaborate that?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: V&M and HoboCop86

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Thanks for your answer. I don't know about what typo you are spoken of. There's two or three places in game when you use Peach in text instead of appropriate variable (in my playthrough I named her diffrently). Just for your information.

Thanks for a clarification. Now I know that the most of choices are meaningless (romance with all family members are unavoidable means all the choices concerning them changes nothing). Why Bunni said her words about choices is a mystery to me now, but considering other illogical things that's okay. As I understand there's only two meaningful choices, in the library with pastor and with anroid.

Now I see where I was wrong. Another thing that people are able to strike out on his own sometimes much earlier than 18. I apologize, I do not read motherfucking (literally) scene attentive enough, I read that MC was 11 years old, I do not read every sentence in that scene, being motherfucker is a huge turn off for me so I tried to skip that scene (from the shower till appearance of MC's "new" daughter/sister).
My mathematics was faulty, okay, but can you please explain how girls get their age. It's only my suspicion, girls age defined from school's age limits. You don't approve or disapprove my suspicion.
And your last sentence... You said nothing about meaningless nationality choice while it's used it the game quite a number of times. And AFAIK, schools in USA teach till 18 years old, then it's college or university. In your game it's school with default age limits from 18 to 21. I suppose, it's not a school but some kind of university. Can you please elaborate that?
Man, no offense, but if you found all this that doesn't appeal to you in the game, why are you still playing?
Have you ever imagined the developer having to change the whole game because you don't like it? Difficult right?
Maybe it's time for you to try to find a game that best suits your tastes.
Sorry again, but I also had to abandon several games, for taking different directions than I would like,
and I'm in this game precisely for the things you don't like,
different tastes and fetishes.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Man, no offense, but if you found all this that doesn't appeal to you in the game, why are you still playing?
Have you ever imagined the developer having to change the whole game because you don't like it? Difficult right?
Maybe it's time for you to try to find a game that best suits your tastes.
Sorry again, but I also had to abandon several games, for taking different directions than I would like,
and I'm in this game precisely for the things you don't like,
different tastes and fetishes.
I like a lot of things in this game, I just wish there was more small boobs. lol

Dec 10, 2019
I feel bad for kicking off this discussion of what we don't like about the game. Sorry dev.

I like a lot more than I dislike! I like how everyone's so open to improving themselves, and how the trauma is in the past, instead of a bunch of new traumatic stuff happening now. I like how the game embraces the whimsy and partial absurdity of the setting/plot and runs with it. I like the time stuff, with future Skye coming back to improve things. I like Skye's personality a lot, very intuitive. I like how gung-ho Charlotte is, and that she's a gamer girl. I like how open everyone is about their sexuality. I like that you let us name the daughters. I like that MC gets into Val's good books because he fucks her crush, that's a unique way to get a girl to like you compared to most games. I like that there's not a lot of build-up before sexy things start happening, but there's still build-up as to how far MC goes with different girls as the plot moves along. I like a lot of the philosophy expressed in this game, not just in the skippable parts about the philosophy (which I don't skip), but the way the philosophy expresses itself in every part of the story and gameplay. I like that there are multiple daughters with distinct personalities; a lot of these incest games either have just one daughter, or a lot of randomly generated daughters.

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
lionarslan

So.. you say you want story.. yet then dont read all the lines..... so yea thats why you thought the MC was 11. In one of the scenes with the mother.. it wasnt a "fucking" scene.. and you missed the part where it said specifically SHE was 11 when she was raped by her father, which then the Matriarch promptly had him killed soon after.
(There is real statistics that some humans do become fertile earlier and earlier, in the early teens, so while its an edge case scenario, it is possible.)
The MC was only ever defined in the very opening scenes as "middle aged" and I did my own math in my head while i was playing the game, and I basically came to the same ages that that Tawny above just posted.
Same goes for the whole increase in libido... Not only the MC, but I think even April (wife) mentions that since they walked into the school first day they are both more "horny", which then is explained by Bunni's appearances. Again Tawny mentioned this above.

The school is not just a "grade/high/university"... its more like a charter school due to how its setup. If anything, being a religious school, its probably a blend between a high school and a college prep school. Its just flavor and a bit of a reason for this gathering of odd characters..not really a plot hole.. just a vehicle. Just go with it.

Nationality choice.. again... flavor.. who cares. Even mentioned around that time in the game that depending on choice some things may feel out of place.

So, I get not reading every line if you dont like a particular event in a story.. either stop.. or deal and move on, but then realize you may miss out on details if you just skip the whole thing without any context what so ever. But also dont say you care about story, but then miss details due to completely skipping lines, even when they are not in sex scenes.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Tawny Fairquim Frolics A sneak peek! Any estimate on when Chapter 4 will be released? Like is this "maybe next month" or "probably not anytime soon"?

By the way, the only thing that truly breaks my suspension of disbellief in this game is the fact that, in this sex-positive marriage between two sexually insatiable people, the MC could go for more than a day without having sex :LOL:

edit: oh! I just realized that Monique is Monique from the strip! I feel dumb for not realizing sooner.
Chapter 4 update is scheduled for sometime around November 1st.

Yes, with so many horny females around him, you'd think the MC would be getting laid all the time, but so far in the main game he's only fucked his wife and her sister and then Monique up the ass. I like having the MC get teased and a bit frustrated to build up sexual tension, so I guess you will have to continue to suspend your disbelief. :D

The five characters that appear in this game from Sinfest are Monique, Fuchsia, Tange, Blue and Absinthe. The last two were single frame appearances.

Last edited:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I like a lot of things in this game, I just wish there was more small boobs. lol
Really dude?! There were a couple of A-cups in the Kumiko three-way ending and there's four more A-cups in the main game with the twins, the new daughter Betsy and Tange. How many are enough for you? :p:ROFLMAO:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
In your game it's school with default age limits from 18 to 21. I suppose, it's not a school but some kind of university. Can you please elaborate that?
I made it so there were two sets of ages, last year and first year. The school is whatever you want it to be depending on the name you give the school and the ages you choose.

Dec 10, 2019
Chapter 4 update is scheduled for sometime around November 1st.
Good to know.

Yes, with so many horny females around him, you'd think the MC would be getting laid all the time, but so far in the main game he's only fucked his wife and her sister and then Monique up the ass. I like having the MC get teased and a bit frustrated to build up sexual tension, so I guess you will have to continue to suspend your disbelief.
Haha, no problem. I was just being cheeky, it doesn't bother me.

Fuchsia, Tange, Blue and Absinthe
Haven't gotten far enough into the strip to know these characters. I'm about a year in.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Not to be dick, but I am 45 years old (admittedly, I hit puberty late... like at 21) but
It's not normal to have a hard-on in MC's age like he's teenager in range 14-16 years old.
I still do. I am the main character's age, and hey, there's 52 year old Anne (who is still hot as f*** because she used to be a personal trainer) and I might just get an unintentional boner. Or 37 year old Deseree because she's gotten a tan from being out at the river, and that's real hot, or even the occasional college student that's a hippie, but wears glasses and seems just freaking normal enough.
So I dunno for other middle aged type people, but I don't find it unrealistic to get a boner, or a Hard-on st this age.
Boxer briefs with slightly extra room are a real life saver inn this case. Especially those with a little extra room in the crotch area. Hanes makes some real good ones, but be careful not to buy the ones without an opening.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes