Dec 10, 2019
So about Monique, is this more or less the canon Sinfest timeline, and so MC is only having a fling with Monique, and she'll continue to be a man chaser like in the strip? Or is this an alternate timeline where she'll stick with MC?

I'm five years into the strip by the way, and loving it. Thanks for introducing me to it!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
So about Monique, is this more or less the canon Sinfest timeline, and so MC is only having a fling with Monique, and she'll continue to be a man chaser like in the strip? Or is this an alternate timeline where she'll stick with MC?

I'm five years into the strip by the way, and loving it. Thanks for introducing me to it!
Glad you're enjoying binging the comic strip. It's quite a journey and as you approach 2011 you can watch the artist evolve right before your eyes. Many characters undergo massive changes and Monique is one of them.

Other characters to watch are Fuchsia and Blue, the two main succubi you will see hanging out with the devil. They start out as bit players but both move to the center stage in very interesting and different ways.

And of course there is Angie, aka Tange, aka Tangerine. She became an endearing character after a rough start getting randomly bomfed by the devil, and is now more like the version you are currently seeing in LLD.

Absinthe is the succubus with the pure heart of gold but there is no backstory on her at all that I recall, which kind of sucks.

When 2011 arrives you will either be appalled or intrigued at the way the strip takes a radical turn. I'd be interested to see what your reaction is.

Dec 10, 2019
Glad you're enjoying binging the comic strip. It's quite a journey and as you approach 2011 you can watch the artist evolve right before your eyes. Many characters undergo massive changes and Monique is one of them.

Other characters to watch are Fuchsia and Blue, the two main succubi you will see hanging out with the devil. They start out as bit players but both move to the center stage in very interesting and different ways.

And of course there is Angie, aka Tange, aka Tangerine. She became an endearing character after a rough start getting randomly bomfed by the devil, and is now more like the version you are currently seeing in LLD.

Absinthe is the succubus with the pure heart of gold but there is no backstory on her at all that I recall, which kind of sucks.

When 2011 arrives you will either be appalled or intrigued at the way the strip takes a radical turn. I'd be interested to see what your reaction is.
I notice you didn't actually answer my question about Monique. At first I thought it was an oversight, but now I wonder if perhaps this massive change to Monique includes making her not a man-chaser. I'll wait and see then :)

I still haven't encountered any of those other characters in the strip. Up to 2007 now. Oh, and I read the strip that you put in the beginning of the VN, except in the VN it's in color but on the website it's not. What's up with that?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I notice you didn't actually answer my question about Monique. At first I thought it was an oversight, but now I wonder if perhaps this massive change to Monique includes making her not a man-chaser. I'll wait and see then :)

I still haven't encountered any of those other characters in the strip. Up to 2007 now. Oh, and I read the strip that you put in the beginning of the VN, except in the VN it's in color but on the website it's not. What's up with that?
I'm a patron of Sinfest so I have access to the colorized strips.

I didn't want to spoil the surprise on the Monique transformation. It is radical to say the least. The other characters will be showing up for you soon.

Last edited:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Never commented before on the site, always been a lurker.
Butt "stunning cunt - cunning stunt" deserves all the accolades it can get.
Gotta give credit where credit is due...that joke was adapted from a comedy bit broadcast by Chicago radio disc jockey Steve Dahl a few decades back when radio was in its golden age.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Tawny Fairquim Frolics In 2009 now. Fuschia and Blue were introduced almost a year ago, but weren't actually named till early 2009, so it took me a few months of strips before I realized they were pre-name Fuschia and Blue, heh. Fuschia's crush on Criminy is cute.
The Criminy and Fuchsia is what drew me into Sinfest...so unlikely and so adorable. If you choose the upcoming Fuchsia romance track in LLD, then you will get to experience the MC's romance with the devil girl that made it possible for her to fall in love with Criminy later.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

MC's wife is in mommy heaven during the polyamory and character background discussion, which is skippable:

w5-28.jpg

Next will be the aforementioned Saturday day at the beach where the competition between LLD and Charlotte heats up. Peach's good-natured adaptability is put to the test. Mother is being her usual troublemaking self.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
The previews are cool, thank you for showing them.

I'm not sure to be sad that MC doesn't get to keep Fuchsia forever or happy that her adorable relationship with Criminy will happen.
The MC's romance with Fuchsia will be bittersweet for sure, but neither one will have any regrets. If the MC truly did cross the prequel version of Fuchsia, he'd be toast...literally.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
In today's Sinfest strip, Tange is shown currently living with her adopted brother Lil' Evil (aka Lily) in the devil's mansion pretty much cut off from the "real" world. Lily is the devil's son and is no longer evil ever since he lost his memory.:

2020-10-01.gif

Mar 12, 2018
I feel that Monique's reaction to her change, saying "the ladies are gonna love me" makes me feel that they just swapped from seducing men to seducing women with a similar mindset, even if it wasn't on purpose, but I haven't read many of the new strips. In fact, I haven't read the comic in years, so perhaps stuff gets ironed out later. I like some of these newer current event strips, though.

I'm still fairly near the beginning, but whenever Skye's theme comes on, it's pretty, but also evokes a mild sense of awe. It perfectly suits her connection with God, or whatever's happening there. Is there a music credits or anything? It's hard to tear myself away from it.

Last edited:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I feel that Monique's reaction to her change, saying "the ladies are gonna love me" makes me feel that they just swapped from seducing men to seducing women in a similar manner, but I haven't read any of the new strips. I haven't read the comic for years, so perhaps stuff gets ironed out later. I like some of these newer current event strips, though.

I'm still fairly near the beginning, but whenever Skye's theme comes on, it's pretty, but also evokes a mild sense of awe. It perfectly suits her connection with God, or whatever's happening there.
Monique's transformation is pretty much a 180. She goes from a narcissistic attention whore to the loyal empathetic partner of the sweet devil girl Absinthe. Currently she is very much into activism against Devil Corp and is trying to rescue the female personification of 2020 from their clutches.

Mar 12, 2018
Monique's transformation is pretty much a 180. She goes from a narcissistic attention whore to the loyal empathetic partner of the sweet devil girl Absinthe. Currently she is very much into activism against Devil Corp and is trying to rescue the female personification of 2020 from their clutches.
Oh, that's good. I might go back and catch up at some point, I still love the art style.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes