Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Unless I had a fleet of gaming PCs to do the renders, there's no way I could make a VN like this by myself in DAZ.

It's true not everyone likes Koikatu models, but it really is a great platform to generate a far greater variety of renders and animations than you'll see in most DAZ productions.
Gaming you say? Last I checked Satan commandeered every decent GPU for prospecting of unholy hashes in his church of the cryptocoin. Why else do you think are so many DAZ based VNs late with their releases? ;) Buy bearcoins now though :LOL:

And as I wrote before: Those with nothing to say/tell/write won't do so with the best engine on earth while the others create a masterpiece with an Ikea pencil and a sticky note.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Update Report and Preview

MC goes for a walk in the park with Peach and Tilly:

View attachment 1231607

Need a little extra time but I'm confident that barring catastrophe the release will be on June 11th.
Extra time Wait but you said May 8th before Tawny Fairquim Frolics what happen?!?! Did your futureself come back in your flying Delorean and took back the finished chapter?;):LOL:

With the joking is out of the way take your time Tawny Fairquim Frolics it's not like you have a mob a peasants with pitchforks and torches outside your castle demanding the next update.;)

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Sorry everyone...we had an issue with a scam call from a fake deputy sheriff saying I needed to show up at the sheriff's office 25 miles away before the end of the day or else. It took us all morning to sort it out and verify that it was a scam so that made it so I couldn't proof the VN. Will get this out tomorrow...hopefully.

• Wow
Reactions: Vreek

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Sorry everyone...we had an issue with a scam call from a fake deputy sheriff saying I needed to show up at the sheriff's office 25 miles away before the end of the day or else. It took us all morning to sort it out and verify that it was a scam so that made it so I couldn't proof the VN. Will get this out tomorrow...hopefully.
F'n scammer's, lets hunt them down and break their fingers so they can't use a mouse and keyboard, or better still so they can't frap.

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Perps probably planned to burglarize your place while you gone - be safe my dude.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
F'n scammer's, lets hunt them down and break their fingers so they can't use a mouse and keyboard, or better still so they can't frap.
I'm not out for retribution. We filed a police report so hopefully the detectives will be able to track them down and have them be trained to be better criminals in our "fine" prison system here in the U.S.

Last edited:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Here is the updated MEGA link for the thread followers. The other links and this F95 LLD site will be updated later today.

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
How lucky am I to be checking the games that I have in my "Watched" list and find that the update to one of most favorite games dropped right in front of me. Thank you so much, its a great end to a bad week. :)

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
How lucky am I to be checking the games that I have in my "Watched" list and find that the update to one of most favorite games dropped right in front of me. Thank you so much, its a great end to a bad week. :)
Thank you! I hope you enjoy it and find the update Peachy keen!

I couldn't get the final animation to sync up properly but hopefully that won't be too much of a distraction until I figure out how to make it better. After all the delays I didn't want to dick around with it right now and delay the release again.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes