Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry guys. Can't find the Android link. Any help gratefully received. Thanks.
Gamecax was doing the Android ports, but his links have been taken down by MEGA. Hopefully they will be restored on Nopy or some other site or someone else will take on the job. Imma cry long and hard if I can't download the next chapter.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Gamecax was doing the Android ports, but his links have been taken down by MEGA. Hopefully they will be restored on Nopy or some other site or someone else will take on the job. Imma cry long and hard if I can't download the next chapter.
Gamecax contacted me to offer his service at $3.00 a month. I was gonna take him up on it, but when I clicked on a tab on his website, a malware screen of death popped up. Luckily I knew to ctl/alt/del out of that, but I sure don't feel safe going back on his website again.

I lack the technical ability on how to make this VN Android compatible so it will only be available if a good Samaritan wishes to do it.

Reactions: Pudthumper

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Gamecax contacted me to offer his service at $3.00 a month. I was gonna take him up on it, but when I clicked on a tab on his website, a malware screen of death popped up. Luckily I knew to ctl/alt/del out of that, but I sure don't feel safe going back on his website again.

I lack the technical ability on how to make this VN Android compatible so it will only be available if a good Samaritan wishes to do it.
Yeah, I never had any trouble with downloading games from the links he provided, but it makes you wonder when you visit his site and getting out again is like putting out a four alarm fire. I don't use my main device for these games just in case.

Calling all good Samaritans!

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Well, there's an avenue of that kink I've never explored! I'm more into the embarrassment/having the dick and balls peed on aspect of female urination. Yet reading that story did inspire me to wonder what would happen if the Bare Shoulder Club went rogue and made destroying the academy their next agenda... :LOL:
Also wanted to share another good story for ideas with this kind of peeing

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Update Report and Preview

Peach and LLD visit Azaleah who is sporting a much shorter skirt than she normally wears:

View attachment 1196907

My wife has loaded me with honey-dos galore this spring, so the release could be delayed another week or so...I'm thinking around June 8th.
Lets guess this is when Azaleah fines out her sister Peach is her niece?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics is the honey-dos a hint that we are going to have to pay off your better half to let you work faster. ;)

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Lets guess this is when Azaleah fines out her sister Peach is her niece?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics is the honey-dos a hint that we are going to have to pay off your better half to let you work faster. ;)
The three of them do have some things they need to discuss, but the biggest issue will be a certain former nun who is now living with Azaleah.

My wife is working on a pet project she's been planning for a long time, so I'm only too happy to help her with it. For me it's simply enough that while she isn't thrilled about the content of this VN, she respects my choice to pursue it.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just discovered this game recently and decided to give it a shot after seeing most of my favorite tags and I can honestly say 5 chapters in, and I am impressed! Great job, even the game guide was excellent as it also sold me on the game. Hoping Deidre gets some sexy time soon with the MC as she seemingly keeps getting cockblocked, literally, at every turn, but glad to see Tilly finally got over her hang-ups with her love confession to mom and dad.

The only minor issue I had was with the futa content, specifically, for such an open-minded MC and the number of kinks included, I had hoped that would have translated to him to be a little less standoffish or homophobic when interacting with those characters. Truthfully, I'm only 5 chapters in and I don't know if there are plans to expand or include more of that content, but the whole God is love/freelove mindset should allow for the MC to at least be less squeamish participating in any sexual activity with those characters.

That aside, I'm loving the game as it really does have every taboo kink I enjoy in it, if you had a SubscribeStar page, I'd definitively go ahead and sub this project and potentially future projects as well. Keep up the good work!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Just discovered this game recently and decided to give it a shot after seeing most of my favorite tags and I can honestly say 5 chapters in, and I am impressed! Great job, even the game guide was excellent as it also sold me on the game. Hoping Deidre gets some sexy time soon with the MC as she seemingly keeps getting cockblocked, literally, at every turn, but glad to see Tilly finally got over her hang-ups with her love confession to mom and dad.

The only minor issue I had was with the futa content, specifically, for such an open-minded MC and the number of kinks included, I had hoped that would have translated to him to be a little less standoffish or homophobic when interacting with those characters. Truthfully, I'm only 5 chapters in and I don't know if there are plans to expand or include more of that content, but the whole God is love/freelove mindset should allow for the MC to at least be less squeamish participating in any sexual activity with those characters.

That aside, I'm loving the game as it really does have every taboo kink I enjoy in it, if you had a SubscribeStar page, I'd definitively go ahead and sub this project and potentially future projects as well. Keep up the good work!
Glad you're enjoying the VN and thank you for your feedback!

There will be payoffs with Tilly (aka Matilda, aka LLD) and Deirdre, but both will go through a few more travails and tribulations before that happens.

Your impression of the futa scenes did bring up the concern I had while making them. They were an experiment on my part since I've never made anything like them before during the years I've been practicing making VNs.

While I'm not homophobic at all, I don't really feel comfortable having the MC going to places with a futa that I wouildn't personally wish to go. I just don't feel like I could offer an authentic portrayal of a fully engaged futa experience.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Glad you're enjoying the VN and thank you for your feedback!

There will be payoffs with Tilly (aka Matilda, aka LLD) and Deirdre, but both will go through a few more travails and tribulations before that happens.

Your impression of the futa scenes did bring up the concern I had while making them. They were an experiment on my part since I've never made anything like them before during the years I've been practicing making VNs.

While I'm not homophobic at all, I don't really feel comfortable having the MC going to places with a futa that I wouildn't personally wish to go. I just don't feel like I could offer an authentic portrayal of a fully engaged futa experience.
Looking forward to seeing some kind of redemption arc for Azaleah/MC/Deidre finally resolving their issues and no longer being estranged. As for my earlier comment on the futa scenes, I can appreciate and respect where you are coming from. These days the futa/trans content typically elicit overwhelmingly positive or negative reactions and is very much still a niche kink. While it may not be my go to or favorite kink, it is one of the many I do enjoy in general and I felt I had a vested interest in how its presented in this VN. In any case, great premise, love how its coming along and looking forward to more!

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes