265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Well, there's an avenue of that kink I've never explored! I'm more into the embarrassment/having the dick and balls peed on aspect of female urination. Yet reading that story did inspire me to wonder what would happen if the Bare Shoulder Club went rogue and made destroying the academy their next agenda... :LOL:
That would be a great scene if you have it at some point :)

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
i like this game well vn.im happy i pushed pass my wanting to quit because of all the god crap. over all 8/10 would be a 10/10 if mc wasn't a whipped man loved but still whipped. please put female dom tag!!

Reactions: Nocturnal85

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
Just wanted to say loving the game so far, I'm liking it a bit more now without crossover timelines that affect each other (in the last couple of chapters). I do like flashbacks, but otherwise it has been confusing.

Loving all the pee stuff and hope theres lots more to come and in different ways. Especially loved the Charlotte pee scene onto MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nocturnal85

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
i like this game well vn.im happy i pushed pass my wanting to quit because of all the god crap. over all 8/10 would be a 10/10 if mc wasn't a whipped man loved but still whipped. please put female dom tag!!
I've heard this before, but I don't really get it. The MC stands up to all the female characters, including his wife and mother, when it serves him to do so, but most of the time why would he want to? They're all coming to him with open legs!

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, I don't see it as female dom either. I mean, the female characters all have their own agency/wants/needs/desires or whatever, but it's not like they're bending the MC over and shoving dildos up his ass, stepping on his dick, and then emasculating him.

Looking forward to the next update. (y)

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I've heard this before, but I don't really get it. The MC stands up to all the female characters, including his wife and mother, when it serves him to do so, but most of the time why would he want to? They're all coming to him with open legs!
Very much agree. In what way would his life be improved if he acted a bit more like a scumbag? He seems to be getting everything he wants as it is. I guess some people just can't relate to MCs acting in a way that they can't understand themselves, but that would indicate a very narrow lens in which to gaze upon the world.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Very much agree. In what way would his life be improved if he acted a bit more like a scumbag? He seems to be getting everything he wants as it is. I guess some people just can't relate to MCs acting in a way that they can't understand themselves, but that would indicate a very narrow lens in which to gaze upon the world.
I've never met an alpha male scumbag type who was really happy and/or at peace.

I seem to get everything I want out of my relationships by just letting things be exactly as they are. That philosophy is reflected by this VN's MC.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes