Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Just Damn Tawny Fairquim Frolics but those hand's on the daughter's backs hope this is part of the grandma plan?
Oh, no...the MC is the one in the mix here. Also note that all of Grandma's plans will include the MC as well. Having five granddaughters using their tongues on her is only foreplay for the main event which stars the MC's member.

Last edited:

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
I started on chapter 6. It's great so far! Had an idea that would be super hot. Maybe the gymnists or the two girls from the classroom could be getting naughty with you in the library and decide to be extra naughty pissing on a shelf of books. MC could think it's wrong, but also very hot and not stop them. Giving them a creamy prize afterwords ;)

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Just finished the chapter. I love Sky's impregnation :) and liked the pee scenes. (Though I prefer girls peeing on things like carpets, furnature or books, but they were both good. Particularly the one in bed.) Great work. Keep it up.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Just finished the chapter. I love Sky's impregnation :) and liked the pee scenes. (Though I prefer girls peeing on things like carpets, furnature or books, but they were both good. Particularly the one in bed.) Great work. Keep it up.
You've been very patient regarding this request, so I'm happy to let you know that in Chapter 7 a poor girl will not be able to hold it and will humiliate herself by peeing in an inappropriate place on objects not meant to be peed upon. I'll even take suggestions on which girl that should be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 265lutab

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You've been very patient regarding this request, so I'm happy to let you know that in Chapter 7 a poor girl will not be able to hold it and will humiliate herself by peeing in an inappropriate place on objects not meant to be peed upon. I'll even take suggestions on which girl that should be.
Peeing is a fetish that I quite dislike. Is it possible to avoid it?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Haven't all peeing scenes been optional so far?
Actually I started the game recently and I haven't progressed very much, so I didn't know if they were avoidable or not. That's why the question.

Yes, with the exception of Peach wetting the church floor while being verbally tortured by Sister Colette, all urination scenes have been and will continue to be completely optional.
It doesn't sound like a scene I'm going to like. I guess I'll have to skip it using CTRL if it can't be done otherwise.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Actually I started the game recently and I haven't progressed very much, so I didn't know if they were avoidable or not. That's why the question.

It doesn't sound like a scene I'm going to like. I guess I'll have to skip it using CTRL if it can't be done otherwise.
No need to use CTRL. You will come upon menus that will give you the choice. If you see the urination tag specified, then simply choose the other option.

Reactions: BlasKyau

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I have been playing this game off and on for a while now.
It is so effing weird that its kinda endearing.

I'm still early, just got introduced to the twin, hilarious way to work in the "lets dial the makeup down a bit"
Good choice by the way, the make-up was a bit too much in the prolog.
I kinda wish the head scaling was dialed back a bit as they've got a weird alien type thing going on like with some of the Koi games but I'm doing my best to ignore it.

I think the game's main strength is the story, as fever dream as it is it also can be endearing as hell. I honestly got suuuuper sad when you found out the fate of Kumiko, the backstory did a good job to endear her to me and having her die before getitng to reconnect with MC... gutpunch!

So yeah, its a weird little VN, but I like it alot so far. Keep going Dev!

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Nice :) I look forward to that. (my preferred type is intentional naughty peeing, but accidental is hot too) I'll give a couple suggestions for who it could be.
If it's one of the family Charlotte or Skye would be hot. Skye probably wouldn't be too embarrassed so if that's important for the story then Charlotte would be better. If it's not one of the family then the gymnasts or Val would also be good (though with val you'd have to make two versions so probably not the best option) I think Skye would probably be my top pick. She already pees for the MC. If you want her to be embarrassed then Charlotte.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Nice :) I look forward to that. (my preferred type is intentional naughty peeing, but accidental is hot too) I'll give a couple suggestions for who it could be.
If it's one of the family Charlotte or Skye would be hot. Skye probably wouldn't be too embarrassed so if that's important for the story then Charlotte would be better. If it's not one of the family then the gymnasts or Val would also be good (though with val you'd have to make two versions so probably not the best option) I think Skye would probably be my top pick. She already pees for the MC. If you want her to be embarrassed then Charlotte.
Lol...I never even considered "intentional naughty peeing". I could see Deirdre (mother) doing that at some point. But with the school-aged girls I think I'll go with the embarrassing accident. That truly would be pointless with Skye since she would just piss serenely no matter where she was. I think I have an idea of which character to use and where now. It will tie together a minor plot line I started way back in Chapter 1.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Lol...I never even considered "intentional naughty peeing". I could see Deirdre (mother) doing that at some point. But with the school-aged girls I think I'll go with the embarrassing accident. That truly would be pointless with Skye since she would just piss serenely no matter where she was. I think I have an idea of which character to use and where now. It will tie together a minor plot line I started way back in Chapter 1.
I could see Val or Monique doing it too. They are mischievous and could think it is funny/a turn on to do.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Here is a story that's a good example of the intentional naughty pee stuff.
Well, there's an avenue of that kink I've never explored! I'm more into the embarrassment/having the dick and balls peed on aspect of female urination. Yet reading that story did inspire me to wonder what would happen if the Bare Shoulder Club went rogue and made destroying the academy their next agenda... :LOL:

• Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes