Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This game is a bit strange in my opinion because unfortunately it does not give the player a real choice in many situations.
I understand that the game focuses on incest and harem and I'm fine with that, but while the MC can refuse to have relationships with girls/women outside of his family, unfortunately he doesn't have the option to choose when it comes to people in his family which means that the game unfortunately doesn't give the player a real choice because the player can't choose who he wants and who he doesn't want to have relationships/intimate relationships with.
Additionally, despite the fact that formally there is no "female domination" tag in the game, unfortunately in many situations it looks like it's the women who dominate the MC, and not him over them, which for me personally doesn't fit the idea of a harem, where in my opinion the MC should always have a decisive voice and a real chance to choose, but unfortunately it's the wife, the mother and his daughters who have the last word here, and the MC himself often behaves too submissively and that doesn't really suit a man who has his own harem.
Overall I think the game is decent, but if the mc was more dominant and actually he could always decide and have a real chance to choose then I think the game would be very good.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
This game is a bit strange in my opinion because unfortunately it does not give the player a real choice in many situations.
I understand that the game focuses on incest and harem and I'm fine with that, but while the MC can refuse to have relationships with girls/women outside of his family, unfortunately he doesn't have the option to choose when it comes to people in his family which means that the game unfortunately doesn't give the player a real choice because the player can't choose who he wants and who he doesn't want to have relationships/intimate relationships with.
Additionally, despite the fact that formally there is no "female domination" tag in the game, unfortunately in many situations it looks like it's the women who dominate the MC, and not him over them, which for me personally doesn't fit the idea of a harem, where in my opinion the MC should always have a decisive voice and a real chance to choose, but unfortunately it's the wife, the mother and his daughters who have the last word here, and the MC himself often behaves too submissively and that doesn't really suit a man who has his own harem.
Overall I think the game is decent, but if the mc was more dominant and actually he could always decide and have a real chance to choose then I think the game would be very good.
This VN is very strange and it isn't for you if you're seeking the male domination theme. The closest I come to that is that the MC enjoys a bit of bukkake. Bottom line this version of a harem may not suit your tastes especially since so many of the females are romantically involved with each other. I disagree that this is a female domination game as the MC has an equal relationship with all the females in the game. There is no female in the game that is restricting the MC regarding who he can have sex with.

Long Lost Daughter is an exploration of a family that is rebelling against the societal notion that familial love cannot be expressed sexually. There will be a lot of bumps along the way, but for this to work all members of the family need to be joined. Besides, even if I wanted to give the player a choice of which family members he/she wanted to interact romantically with, it would be a coding nightmare that I'm both not able to or willing to sort out.

I knew going in that this would be a very niche game. It is what it is.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This VN is very strange and it isn't for you if you're seeking the male domination theme. The closest I come to that is that the MC enjoys a bit of bukkake. Bottom line this version of a harem may not suit your tastes especially since so many of the females are romantically involved with each other. I disagree that this is a female domination game as the MC has an equal relationship with all the females in the game. There is no female in the game that is restricting the MC regarding who he can have sex with.

Long Lost Daughter is an exploration of a family that is rebelling against the societal notion that familial love cannot be expressed sexually. There will be a lot of bumps along the way, but for this to work all members of the family need to be joined. Besides, even if I wanted to give the player a choice of which family members he/she wanted to interact romantically with, it would be a coding nightmare that I'm both not able to or willing to sort out.

I knew going in that this would be a very niche game. It is what it is.
I understand that this is your concept of the game, and of course as it is your game I didn't even mean to force any changes, but I personally miss in this game at least the possibility of the MC to choose if at a given moment he wants to have some sexual interaction with a given girl, and as we unfortunately know he doesn't even have such a choice and we are always forced to participate in all actions planned by other people and not him himself, as for example a threesome with his wife and her sister, his wife didn't even ask him for his opinion just the MC enters his bedroom and there his wife and his sister-in-law are having sex together and he doesn't even have the option to express his own opinion about it, of course I understand that the MC in this game is a pervert and probably wants to have sex with every possible girl and I don't mind that but nevertheless when playing the game personally I always prefer to have the possibility of real control over the MC and his choices.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I understand that this is your concept of the game, and of course as it is your game I didn't even mean to force any changes, but I personally miss in this game at least the possibility of the MC to choose if at a given moment he wants to have some sexual interaction with a given girl, and as we unfortunately know he doesn't even have such a choice and we are always forced to participate in all actions planned by other people and not him himself, as for example a threesome with his wife and her sister, his wife didn't even ask him for his opinion just the MC enters his bedroom and there his wife and his sister-in-law are having sex together and he doesn't even have the option to express his own opinion about it, of course I understand that the MC in this game is a pervert and probably wants to have sex with every possible girl and I don't mind that but nevertheless when playing the game personally I always prefer to have the possibility of real control over the MC and his choices.
Thank you for your feedback. I'll keep that in mind when I make my next game which will be more mainstream. But in this VN, if the MC sees an opportunity to have sex with a family member or two...or five...he's diving right in no questions asked.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
The only thing I could think of during the "spinner" scene was "spinning bird kick," laughed way too hard during it.
Chun-Li's version is inverted and Bunni would really need to become proactive to make that work with some sort of levitation spell. Even an athlete with Layla's skills couldn't pull that off!

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Tawny Fairquim Forlics is Bunni going to take this weekend off or is she going to work overtime to get the first review(torture) of the next update for Sunday?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Update Report and Preview

While the LLD packs her things to move downstairs with her sister Peach, Grandma plants some manipulative thoughts into the girl's head thus expediting her long-range plan of having five granddaughters using their tongues on her at once.

View attachment 1122469
The poor five Granddaughter's are in for a long roller coaster ride with this plan of their Grandma.;)

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes