ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I just reached the 1st game over in this game, lucky I saved.
how do I know what I'm doing if I don't see any stats to avoiid a game over?
Why is that there in the fistt place? It should be taken out.
Also the choices are too long to read. I just read the first few words with an outcome of yes or no
or just go through both choices and decide which is better, specially when both choices are white.
The story at school is too bring compare to the acttion going on at home, so I just click until I geet home.
Never lied school side stories, specially if the artwork is not as good to show me interest.
The artwork at home is the same,but at least the story is more interesting.
I didn't even check if it needed a proofreader, cause I was cllicking fast to go home where the real story is.
I liked this game but hope that story cocentrates more at home then at school in future updates.
Well, unless it's the MC's way to build his Harem, but it defenitely needs to end up at home conclusion.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I just reached the 1st game over in this game, lucky I saved.
how do I know what I'm doing if I don't see any stats to avoiid a game over?
Why is that there in the fistt place? It should be taken out.
Also the choices are too long to read. I just read the first few words with an outcome of yes or no
or just go through both choices and decide which is better, specially when both choices are white.
The story at school is too bring compare to the acttion going on at home, so I just click until I geet home.
Never lied school side stories, specially if the artwork is not as good to show me interest.
The artwork at home is the same,but at least the story is more interesting.
I didn't even check if it needed a proofreader, cause I was cllicking fast to go home where the real story is.
I liked this game but hope that story cocentrates more at home then at school in future updates.
Well, unless it's the MC's way to build his Harem, but it defenitely needs to end up at home conclusion.
When I'm playing games, I save them often as a matter of course. This VN has multiple endings. As it gets towards the end there will be more of these. If you continue to choose not to read the text you will miss the hints that you are making a potentially game-ending choice and that you should've saved at that choice point.

I made all of the school romances optional. That is the best way to spend the most time possible at home. As an incest game fan myself, I totally get making that choice as I often do the same thing when I'm playing incest games. The downside of doing that in this game is that you will miss content and the "perfect harem ending". I'm a softy, though, so I'm sure at that point I'll post a generic save file for those who only want the incest during the game but also want to experience the perfect harem ending.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks Caxhub, for the port. Unfortunately, my saves won't work on it so it's back to square one. This is the first time I find myself wishing that TF wasn't so verbose. Lol. Ah well, I least I don't have to miss out now. Diving right in....

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why do we have to read that whole thing when it comes to the choices?
Why not just say, if you chose this, she will be removed from the Harem path?
Short and to the point. All that reading just tells me that it does need a proofreader from what I noticed.
Now, I have to read it carefully, because I just ran into my second game over.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Short and to the point. All that reading just tells me that it does need a proofreader from what I noticed.
I wrote it that way because I felt everything I wrote in the choice description would enhance the enjoyment of the game. This game isn't really designed to be in a hurry. If you experienced two game overs it was because you made the rascally choices.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Maybe if you actually read the story instead of just skipping to the fun bits, you would not get a Game Over. I have played through it 3 times so far and have yet to get a Game Over. I feel it is required for me to read it all because the Dev puts a lot of thought and hard work into the game and I feel that not reading it all is giving a big middle finger to the Dev.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Maybe if you actually read the story instead of just skipping to the fun bits, you would not get a Game Over. I have played through it 3 times so far and have yet to get a Game Over. I feel it is required for me to read it all because the Dev puts a lot of thought and hard work into the game and I feel that not reading it all is giving a big middle finger to the Dev.
Lol...that's not how I see it! It really doesn't matter to me how anybody consumes this VN. As long as they're enjoying it on some level.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Fortunately I looked back on the thread and saw the thing about starting at chapter 4 save, so it didn't take long to catch up. I was cracking up SO hard all the way through this update. This game is a joy and, seriously, fuck anyone who doesn't like it. People who are too hung-up on their own hang-ups to appreciate great fun like this are undeserving of it anyway

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's kinda long to read, and the artwork is not that appealing for me to spend that minute or 2 reading one huge choice, so I read the important words like Harem Futa, anything the other line does't mention, and choose that one. Too many lines mention God and relligion this and religion that, that's not what I'm looking for.
What I'm looking for is a good story, not another excuse to read the Bible path choice.
In the next update, I'll probably do the same. I didn't mention that this is the only game out of thousands that have these long choice reading. If the artwork was better, then I would probably like to spend time making sure I choose the right choice, maybe I don't cause it's not a sandbox game, just clicking and choose the right choice.
If a proofreader were to go over this script. I bet he would be saying, "OMG, that's a lot of work. Look at the size of those lines."
Not that it needs proofreading, I only saw a few mistakes here and there.

Last edited:

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
It's kinda long to read, and the artwork is not that appealing for me to spend that minute or 2 reading one huge choice, so I read the important words like Harem Futa, anything the other line does't mention, and choose that one. Too many lines mention God and relligion this and religion that, that's not what I'm looking for.
What I'm looking for is a good story, not another excuse to read the Bible path choice.
In the next update, I'll probably do the same. I didn't mention that this is the only game out of thousands that have these long choice reading. If the artwork was better, then I would probably like to spend time making sure I choose the right choice, maybe I don't cause it's not a sandbox game, just clicking and choose the right choice.
If a proofreader were to go over this script. I bet he would be saying, "OMG, that's a lot of work. Look at the size of those lines."
Not that it needs proofreading, I only saw a few mistakes here and there.
You do have a point about the God thing. I myself am an Atheist, but I still read the lines because they give an insight on to the progression of the character and their state of mind at the time. For people like me, I greatly enjoy watching to corruption take them and see them try to explain it to themselves.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
When I'm playing games, I save them often as a matter of course. This VN has multiple endings. As it gets towards the end there will be more of these. If you continue to choose not to read the text you will miss the hints that you are making a potentially game-ending choice and that you should've saved at that choice point.
Is it easy to avoid game over? It would bother me quite a bit to end up in one of them; I'd rather have the perfect harem ending.

I made all of the school romances optional. That is the best way to spend the most time possible at home. As an incest game fan myself, I totally get making that choice as I often do the same thing when I'm playing incest games. The downside of doing that in this game is that you will miss content and the "perfect harem ending". I'm a softy, though, so I'm sure at that point I'll post a generic save file for those who only want the incest during the game but also want to experience the perfect harem ending.
Unless a girl has a fetish that I don't like I'm going to go for the perfect harem ending. If I can have all of them, why am I going to keep only a few?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is it easy to avoid game over? It would bother me quite a bit to end up in one of them; I'd rather have the perfect harem ending.

Unless a girl has a fetish that I don't like I'm going to go for the perfect harem ending. If I can have all of them, why am I going to keep only a few?
I couldn't get into the story.
I just clicked all the options and tried to avoid game over.
It seems he has long lost daughters all over the place, I counted 5.
Who knows how many more in the next update.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Update Report and Preview

With the mother Marianne away the Bare Shoulder Club is home to play:

View attachment 1135429
Tawny Fairquim Frolics what's the old saying when the mother is a way the kiddies will play;). So is this torture of a preview image going to be before or after the grandma throws her long-range plan for the granddaughters into full swing?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What is the point in playing than.. you do not even know that he has been creating more daughters by splits in time lines.
If I understood what half of what that meant, I would have stopped clicking the game so fast and payed more attintion to this so called comment, but the outcome would have been the same, a waste of time.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
What is the point in playing than.. you do not even know that he has been creating more daughters by splits in time lines.
There will only be five official daughters. This doesn't account for infinite timelines and all the new daughters that are currently being inseminated.

Remember that this game is meant to be bizarre. If you're looking for realism then this isn't the VN for you.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes