BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Thank you! I hope you enjoy it and find the update Peachy keen!

I couldn't get the final animation to sync up properly but hopefully that won't be too much of a distraction until I figure out how to make it better. After all the delays I didn't want to dick around with it right now and delay the release again.
Just finished the update, you keep outdoing yourself. loved all the content but for me the hottest scene was the "Bare Shoulder Club (BSC)"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:) Thank you again for your hard work and sharing your creation.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Just finished the update, you keep outdoing yourself. loved all the content but for me the hottest scene was the "Bare Shoulder Club (BSC)"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:) Thank you again for your hard work and sharing your creation.
You're welcome! Glad you liked it. I like to try to change things up to keep things fresh. I'm thinking a risky public sex scene is on tap for Chapter 8. As always I'm open to suggestions.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Public scene sounds interesting, Charlette and Kau were in park public scenes? Any chance of a Gallery/Replay feature?
All the public sex scenes so far there was nobody else around. I'm thinking more in terms of a daughter sitting on her MC father's lap in a skirt with his dick inside her as people are walking by.

I'll look into adding a gallery. If it's not too difficult I'll give it a shot.

Last edited:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
A risky public scene, huh ?

1623576213280.png

" All the public sex scenes so far there was nobody else around. I'm thinking more in terms of a daughter sitting on her MC father's lap in a skirt with his dick inside her as people are walking by. "

I like the way you're thinking, but could we make it even hotter by impaling her onto the shaft all at once and with the MC having to hold her mouth so that her moans aren't heard. Although that would be a hard thing to hide, pun intended.

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
Haven't even played the game yet but I gotta give some credit. It says a lot about the games dev when he's willing to rip on himself in the guide he wrote after he realized "oops lol I fucked up," and then move on, as opposed to the ones who turn into a defensive keyboard warrior at the sight of some constructive criticism. Good on ya.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Haven't even played the game yet but I gotta give some credit. It says a lot about the games dev when he's willing to rip on himself in the guide he wrote after he realized "oops lol I fucked up," and then move on, as opposed to the ones who turn into a defensive keyboard warrior at the sight of some constructive criticism. Good on ya.
That said, much of the criticism in in these forums consists of uncouth slobs taking a fat and unnecessary dump on someone else's labor of love. It's easy to see why some devs would develop a thin skin.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
What happened to the walkthrough mod the game had?
There has never been a walkthrough mod for this game. Only the game guide.

I will be a cunt and say, i like the story, and the idea of the game, and i'm really thankful for the dev to put the game here free for us, and i'm really sorry but man the model of the mc is ugly af.
Unfortunately Illusion apparently has a very low budget priority when it comes to their software for customizing the MC. I can only ask the readers to suspend disbelief when all the women and girls are going gaga over a stretched out 13-year-old boy.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
That said, much of the criticism in in these forums consists of uncouth slobs taking a fat and unnecessary dump on someone else's labor of love. It's easy to see why some devs would develop a thin skin.
I just laugh at those. The latest gem is the one-star review where a person who cannot spell or construct a proper sentence is criticizing my writing.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes