Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Tested this and it works well.

Thank you very much Demonooki! (y)

Addendum: I linked this to the front page, but then an F95 administrator unlinked it, so apparently this file is not from an approved source. Use it at your own risk. Personally, I haven't had any issues with it.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
you know Ive seen this "first-year, last-year" student thing in many games, movies, series... but I dont actually know wtf fuck does that means

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
you know Ive seen this "first-year, last-year" student thing in many games, movies, series... but I dont actually know wtf fuck does that means
You get to choose the school name. It might be a four year school or a two year school. I use the first year (default age 18) and last year (default age 21) student designation as a device so that you can choose the age of the school girls.

Onlinelock

Jun 2, 2018
I'm getting a lot of ctd's this update mainly seem to be focused around using skip function
no actual relation to skip function

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
It was actually in Chapter 3, but considering that it was hidden behind the dialog box makes this an impressive catch.
guess my foresight for adding a text box screen shot saved my ass then! lol

i also noticed a graphics clipping error during the first april (pregnant) katyrina bunni zone threesome in some alternate past. the clipping was april's foot though the bed. also with the other leg the knee cap though alice's calf and knee pit(?) has some minor clipping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
guess my foresight for adding a text box screen shot saved my ass then! lol

i also noticed a graphics clipping error during the first april (pregnant) katyrina bunni zone threesome in some alternate past. the clipping was april's foot though the bed. also with the other leg the knee cap though alice's calf and knee pit(?) has some minor clipping.
Thank you for pointing these out, but those clips are involved in a highly labor intensive animation. I'm just gonna say that the shoe is digging into the bed as young April takes the MC's cock all the inside her. I did remove the knee clipping and the distortion on the joint, though.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Update Report and Preview

First time the whole family, including Katyrina, is all together.

View attachment 1255451

Production will be slowed for two or three weeks because we got a huge project at work and i'm doing overtime.
Tawny Fairquim Frolics looks like it's time to jump back into your Flying Delorean and go back to the Future to steal from your future self.;)

It's alright keeping the internet and power on is a little more important than working on the update. It's not like we are at your door with pitchforks and torches demanding the next update.:LOL:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
So what you are trying to say is the hot girls bouncing on your cock aren't enough to distract you from minor graphic glitches? Now that's funny. :)
yea, it's pretty comical. must be the OCD tendenies in me! lol

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
ya know, i think this wouldn't have bothered me if tilly wasn't so stacked. also is it me or does peach's breasts look smaller and disconnected in this outfit while laying down in a couple of the scenes? i mean it could be me... i'm looking at boobs clipping into each other over their emotional kissing after all. :HideThePain:

btw really good scene.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes