AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Unfortunately Illusion apparently has a very low budget priority when it comes to their software for customizing the MC. I can only ask the readers to suspend disbelief when all the women and girls are going gaga over a stretched out 13-year-old boy.
I absolute understand this, both illusion and hs1, 99.9% of the males are horrible, there was just only one model of hs1 that i found that the male was good looking, and the mother fucker was in his 40 with scars. That's why in almost all the games, i prefer the "i cannot see you" mc, those mother fuckers are ugly as hell. But anyway, thank you very much for the game dev.

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
I can only ask the readers to suspend disbelief when all the women and girls are going gaga over a stretched out 13-year-old boy.
Slender Boy? Slender Man Jr.? :LOL:

But in all seriousness I wonder if a more manly man would actually drive players away or bring more in because they identify as him or wish to be him? :unsure: I mean there're games with a goblin MC - how does that compute...!? Maybe the goblin MC can be a bit of a bully because "it's a clearly the goblin doing the rapey stuff not me though". Fascinating subject.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Slender Boy? Slender Man Jr.? :LOL:

But in all seriousness I wonder if a more manly man would actually drive players away or bring more in because they identify as him or wish to be him? :unsure: I mean there're games with a goblin MC - how does that compute...!? Maybe the goblin MC can be a bit of a bully because "it's a clearly the goblin doing the rapey stuff not me though". Fascinating subject.
I tend not to focus on the MC when I play games so I've tried to minimize his appearances in this one. I'm not married to that approach, though, and will show him if I think it will make for a better CG overall.

I'm not into rapy games but if I were I would certainly prefer to be a goblin MC while experiencing it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Long Lost Daughter [Ch 1-7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.48 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.45 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 719 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 685 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I tend not to focus on the MC when I play games so I've tried to minimize his appearances in this one. I'm not married to that approach, though, and will show him if I think it will make for a better CG overall.

I'm not into rapy games but if I were I would certainly prefer to be a goblin MC while experiencing it.
I actually prefer the mc be fully revealed. I suppose that many people prefer otherwise because they want to imagine themselves as the mc or at least experience things from his perspective, but I play more as a voyeur who can pull the strings of the mc to some extent. I wonder what psychologists would have to say about all of this. Lol

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I actually prefer the mc be fully revealed. I suppose that many people prefer otherwise because they want to imagine themselves as the mc or at least experience things from his perspective, but I play more as a voyeur who can pull the strings of the mc to some extent. I wonder what psychologists would have to say about all of this. Lol
What makes you think they're not among us?! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Pudthumper

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
There's nothing to say, you just have a specific kink which I personally don't agree with. Also you walked in on your parents once.

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
Fuuuck, don't let anyone call this project a letdown
I'll admit, the renders are rough for most of the time, but the writing and the homerically twisted set pieces that exponentially rise with each chapter are just beyond any game I've ever seen. Truly a masterpiece of adult VN's, way ahead of any super well-drawn productions that, unfortunately, have extremely mild content. A round of applauses.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
There's nothing to say, you just have a specific kink which I personally don't agree with. Also you walked in on your parents once.
That simply isn't true. My mother was a fine upstanding Catholic girl who remained a virgin her entire life. My brother, three sisters and myself were all inseminated with a turkey baster.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes