BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Just a thought? Looks like a lot of fiddling around so I have to ask; are things like stairs necessary if they aren't interactive? ;)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
no shit the download works fine... but when i try to extract i get all sorts of issues
Okay bruv.
I went ahead and downloaded it, unpacked it, launched it, skipped a bit of text with ctrl.
And everything worked flawlessly.

Whatever you use to unpack the game, is probably an ancient version or damaged or something.
To unpack my .zips and .rars i use WinRAR 6.01 64 bit.
Get that from some torrent, install it, and use it to unpack and you should be good.

As a side theory it could also be your internet connection derping and losing some packets while you download.
In which case, re-downloading it may work, provided your connection became stable since your first attempts.

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Just got myself caught up on all the stuff that has been going on for ya and the change in art style Tawny, and I like the look of the characters so far! Sorry to hear about losing stuff in the reset, but making the best and moving forward while switching styles is a great recovery! I still need to finish playing the last update, but even a shift in art-style won't change that it's your story-telling that caught, and keeps, me!
Fun fact: I'm working on my own project, and I started out in HS, but I'm making the switch to Koi because the light issue is to much of an impasse for me; outside of my MC, the rest of the characters are mon-girls, and I have a veritable rainbow, and while one light setting might work for one, for other types, different color schemes, it requires changing, and heaven's help I have them in the same setting! Koi is easier to use for mon-girls, while HS, HS2, and AI all have easier setting for humans in general! Really looking forward to more Update pics and information!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Just got myself caught up on all the stuff that has been going on for ya and the change in art style Tawny, and I like the look of the characters so far! Sorry to hear about losing stuff in the reset, but making the best and moving forward while switching styles is a great recovery! I still need to finish playing the last update, but even a shift in art-style won't change that it's your story-telling that caught, and keeps, me!
Fun fact: I'm working on my own project, and I started out in HS, but I'm making the switch to Koi because the light issue is to much of an impasse for me; outside of my MC, the rest of the characters are mon-girls, and I have a veritable rainbow, and while one light setting might work for one, for other types, different color schemes, it requires changing, and heaven's help I have them in the same setting! Koi is easier to use for mon-girls, while HS, HS2, and AI all have easier setting for humans in general! Really looking forward to more Update pics and information!
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I've never tried to portray mon girls aside from the pretender cat girl Katyrina, but I can see how that would be fun.

Reactions: PsybehrWolf
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes