♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Actually now that i think about it, maybe mc could get a job and earn some bank to buy clothes for the girls?
Among other things. Would need a clothing system though. This way players could dress the girls in whatever they liked.
Something to consider i guess.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Actually now that i think about it, maybe mc could get a job and earn some bank to buy clothes for the girls?
Among other things. Would need a clothing system though. This way players could dress the girls in whatever they liked.
Something to consider i guess.
Maybe next game I can try something like that. I've already got a lot of ground to cover in the second half of this game, so I'm not going to add any coding complications. But a Bunni in black fits in nicely with my plans, so you can look forward to that.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
R.I.P Koikatu artwork:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the big question is how many witches will their house land on. (while somehow staying intact)
i wonder if the yellow brick road is the genealogical tree?
guess the good news is we already know the a (wo)man behind the curtain. (bunny)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Here is the final version of Skye, with hair as bright as I could make it. Will this do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd say that this is pretty good.
If you really can't make it a bit more 'glowy' (with a clever application of light maybe?) then i suppose this will have to do. :giggle: :coffee:
That hair you did for her in koi really gave her that 'otherwordly' presence that fit her personality and powers oh so very well. That's why i insist on it being as close to the original as you can pull it off. Hope i didn't annoy you yet. xD

Last edited:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
This art style was amazing, but I'm excited to see how everyone else is with the new art style. One thing I always appreciate is when an artist is able to convey the same feelings in different styles and mediums.
I make this VN up as I go along so frankly I'm not even sure how it's all going to play out. I only know how it ends.

The new art style is calling me to continue to be playful, but overall I think the VN will get far more intense in every way.

ADDENDUM: As I'm planning the next few scenes, I am also becoming very aware that the maps I have available are going to go a long way in determining how the VN progresses as well. I haven't even begun to try to make my own maps yet. Luckily there are a wealth of mods to draw from.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
While I wait until I am complete with what is here on content I can say, not only church but so far most of the familycontent is boner shrinking but despite the fucked up situation (or because of it) the story is really interesting and while it is nothing to fap it is still very enjoyable. So far for me the sex scenes are like those paintings like Venus born from the shell who are very beatifull but to enjoy the beauty in the art and not to fap.
Edit: And I just saw that this game will like Sylphia Island change radical the art style so sadly for me another fiene piece of art died.
The new art is for me unbearable. What a shame.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
While I wait until I am complete with what is here on content I can say, not only church but so far most of the familycontent is boner shrinking but despite the fucked up situation (or because of it) the story is really interesting and while it is nothing to fap it is still very enjoyable. So far for me the sex scenes are like those paintings like Venus born from the shell who are very beatifull but to enjoy the beauty in the art and not to fap.
Edit: And I just saw that this game will like Sylphia Island change radical the art style so sadly for me another fiene piece of art died.
Yeah unfortunately he lost a large part of the data for the old style art so decided to transition to a new style. I like them both a lot, but mainly it’s just unfortunate that he had the setback in development. I’m looking forward to the next chapter once it does come out.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I realize a lot of people will be upset at the new Honey Select 2 art style and switching to it mid-game. I guess I just like being different.

I'd done about as much as I could do with the Koikatu art style and I was ready to try something new. It's all so subjective. A lot of people complained about the Koikatu art but were willing to stick with the game because they liked something else about it. Perhaps you can do the same if I can somehow make the HS2 art less unbearable for you. :)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I realize a lot of people will be upset at the new Honey Select 2 art style and switching to it mid-game. I guess I just like being different.

I'd done about as much as I could do with the Koikatu art style and I was ready to try something new. It's all so subjective. A lot of people complained about the Koikatu art but were willing to stick with the game because they liked something else about it. Perhaps you can do the same if I can somehow make the HS2 art less unbearable for you. :)
Well I will keep it on the watch list because the story is just to good and unique. Though honestly for me the biggest weakpoint is Kumiko as you really did it to me with her. You could make me sing like and

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes