Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Just got myself caught up on all the stuff that has been going on for ya and the change in art style Tawny, and I like the look of the characters so far! Sorry to hear about losing stuff in the reset, but making the best and moving forward while switching styles is a great recovery! I still need to finish playing the last update, but even a shift in art-style won't change that it's your story-telling that caught, and keeps, me!
Fun fact: I'm working on my own project, and I started out in HS, but I'm making the switch to Koi because the light issue is to much of an impasse for me; outside of my MC, the rest of the characters are mon-girls, and I have a veritable rainbow, and while one light setting might work for one, for other types, different color schemes, it requires changing, and heaven's help I have them in the same setting! Koi is easier to use for mon-girls, while HS, HS2, and AI all have easier setting for humans in general! Really looking forward to more Update pics and information!
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I've never tried to portray mon girls aside from the pretender cat girl Katyrina, but I can see how that would be fun.

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Perhaps this is just a case of "the grass is always greener on the other side" kind of deal. HoneySelect 2 has it's own limitations (such as the difficulty in upskirt shots) and perhaps you're just switching artstyles due to the novelty of it and not because it's actually better? For example, had you started in HS2 back then and then lost stuff in the incident, wouldn't you be switching to Koikatu right about now?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Perhaps this is just a case of "the grass is always greener on the other side" kind of deal. HoneySelect 2 has it's own limitations (such as the difficulty in upskirt shots) and perhaps you're just switching artstyles due to the novelty of it and not because it's actually better? For example, had you started in HS2 back then and then lost stuff in the incident, wouldn't you be switching to Koikatu right about now?
As I've said many times, I'm making this VN for just for fun, so yes the novelty is part of the attraction. I'd already done about all I could think of to do with Koikatu to this point. I also saw that there were far more mods available for HS2 to play with that more than make up for issues such as less control of skirts and hair. HS2 also fits in better with the darker and more intense themes that will be introduced in the second half of the VN.

Finally this is my training game as a developer and HS2 will provide a better opportunity to learn how to made CGs that have some of the same challenges that DAZ will provide in my next planned project.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
As I've said many times, I'm making this VN for just for fun, so yes the novelty is part of the attraction. I'd already done about all I could think of to do with Koikatu to this point. I also saw that there were far more mods available for HS2 to play with that more than make up for issues such as less control of skirts and hair. HS2 also fits in better with the darker and more intense themes that will be introduced in the second half of the VN.

Finally this is my training game as a developer and HS2 will provide a better opportunity to learn how to made CGs that have some of the same challenges as DAZ will provide in my next planned project.
You're not gonna hurt the girls are ya!?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
feels like i missed something, i see a lot of honey select 2 VN and the game stopped getting updates. is the game getting overhaul into honey select 2 engine right now?

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
feels like i missed something, i see a lot of honey select 2 VN and the game stopped getting updates. is the game getting overhaul into honey select 2 engine right now?
I was just about to say something similar. I haven't followed this thread in months and just came back to it today. Saw all the pictures from HS2 and thought that maybe the dev started a different VN. But from what I've gathered, future updates to Long Lost Daughter will be made with HS2.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I was just about to say something similar. I haven't followed this thread in months and just came back to it today. Saw all the pictures from HS2 and thought that maybe the dev started a different VN. But from what I've gathered, future updates to Long Lost Daughter will be made with HS2.
I have mixed feelings about this, maybe I'm a woman after all :/

on one hand honey select 2 engine will allow the dev to actually/finally add animations into the game (good animations). on the other hand the daughters won't look as young. I mean sky or what's her name looks like she's 8 which is important (the younger the better, and no I didn't decide this one, it's just how taboo and incest work in the genre)

only time will tell, hell if it was up to me the entire cast would look much younger and the game overall will have more dicks for more Various animations and overall options. but... people seem to dislike NTR and last I checked I didn't support this specific dev with my money so who am I to talk.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I have mixed feelings about this, maybe I'm a woman after all :/

on one hand honey select 2 engine will allow the dev to actually/finally add animations into the game (good animations). on the other hand the daughters won't look as young. I mean sky or what's her name looks like she's 8 which is important (the younger the better, and no I didn't decide this one, it's just how taboo and incest work in the genre)

only time will tell, hell if it was up to me the entire cast would look much younger and the game overall will have more dicks for more Various animations and overall options. but... people seem to dislike NTR and last I checked I didn't support this specific dev with my money so who am I to talk.
LOL...you don't need to bribe me to give me your feedback. It's always welcome.

The MC has already consummated his relationships with Skye and Charlotte, so if they've appeared to grow up a bit in your eyes, well that's the way the VN is progressing. Despite the different look of HS2, all of the pregnancies are intact and the relationships are the same. There are many, many more animations and toys to choose from and Val is there to offer an additional cock for those who like to roll that way. As always, some people will like the changes, others won't.

The bottom line for me is that my creative juices are on fire and I think the storyline in this VN will become a lot more interesting.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
An absolute bullshit lol. :ROFLMAO:
In incest age does not play any large roles, blood relations do.
And taboo is a very broad term, a lot of shit falls under this definition.

Seems to me like you're just trying to stick your loli kink into an incest game, but this game already has a bunch of lolis.
Sure maybe they looked younger in koi but since he decided to try HS you're just gonna have to deal with it.
Easy there, Void dude, I don't want any kink-shaming on this thread. Besides, I think you're the one missing the point. Why do you think that adjusting the ages in this VN is an option?! While I've written the younger characters to relate as 18-year-old women, one doesn't have to squint too hard to see them as younger if they wish.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I don't shame anything, i'm stating facts. He's mixing loli kink with incest which is nonsense.
Also adjusting numbers is one thing, but visuals is entirely different.
You can try and spin the tale that she's a 1000 year old or whatever all you want, but if she's 13 visually she is 13 to me.
You're entitled to your opinion, but to me the statement that the loli kink can't be mixed with the incest kink is utter nonsense.

sader1992

May 31, 2019
I don't usually like 3d style western games because they use a lot of watermelons and I like it flat :p
however it's nice to see that the sizes didn't change much for this game from the images you posts
looking forward for the next update

I didn't read much in this topic because mentioning ages and things like that makes me think of things that would ruin the game for me xD
(I just assume that you are moving from the old style to the new style , sorry if I am mistaken xD)
People ,Please No need to ask for very detailed information about things that are not mentioned in the game :rolleyes:
let us keep our imagination :whistle:

I do follow most of the updates posts ,looks good ,keep it up (y)

Last edited:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
The next two weeks will determine a lot about how things will go here...which will determine how much time I have to work on this VN.

The healthcare corporation I work for verbally espouses diversity and integrity and I'm putting them to the test. They are either requiring fully vaccinated status or weekly testing, neither of which I'm okay with. But I have a religious exemption on file with them which by law (Title VII) which they are required to accept. Now the rubber will meet the road and we'll see if rule of law still means anything in this increasingly insane world.

If I do get canned, it will mean I'll have much more time on my hands, but I'll also have a very stressed out wife to deal with. Should be interesting.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
The next two weeks will determine a lot about how things will go here...which will determine how much time I have to work on this VN.

The healthcare corporation I work for verbally espouses diversity and integrity and I'm putting them to the test. They are either requiring fully vaccinated status or weekly testing, neither of which I'm okay with. But I have a religious exemption on file with them which by law (Title VII) which they are required to accept. Now the rubber will meet the road and we'll see if rule of law still means anything in this increasingly insane world.

If I do get canned, it will mean I'll have much more time on my hands, but I'll also have a very stressed out wife to deal with. Should be interesting.
we can thank our glorious puppet slave president for that.

it is fucking insane, on the other the left did want to destroy the country and replace any police presense with social workers for a while now so... they got what they wanted. I can already see many areas are filled with crime and people screaming "omg where are all the cops". apparently we need police or something, who knew XD

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes