Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
we can thank our glorious puppet slave president for that.

it is fucking insane, on the other the left did want to destroy the country and replace any police presense with social workers for a while now so... they got what they wanted. I can already see many areas are filled with crime and people screaming "omg where are all the cops". apparently we need police or something, who knew XD
I appreciate the sentiment, but this isn't a political thread and I will not discuss things like that here. I was only letting everyone know what's going on in my life and how it will directly affect this VN.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
The next two weeks will determine a lot about how things will go here...which will determine how much time I have to work on this VN.

The healthcare corporation I work for verbally espouses diversity and integrity and I'm putting them to the test. They are either requiring fully vaccinated status or weekly testing, neither of which I'm okay with. But I have a religious exemption on file with them which by law (Title VII) which they are required to accept. Now the rubber will meet the road and we'll see if rule of law still means anything in this increasingly insane world.

If I do get canned, it will mean I'll have much more time on my hands, but I'll also have a very stressed out wife to deal with. Should be interesting.
Good luck. Hopefully common sense and laws that are already in place will succeed.

So a happy wife with a happy life will lead to great updates when ready. As an unhappy wife will lead to who knows what.

Take care of yourself and family.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
well then... I don't want you to lose your job but it's better for me if you do. you might also get paid more as a full time game developer.

I don't know what to pray for tonight :/
It wasn't that long ago that a lot of folk considered me to be a hopeless alcoholic and drug addict, but tuning into my higher power through the AA/NA programs saved my life. Having learned to trust my higher power, the prayer that works best for me is "thy will be done." :)

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Hmm! I must be missing something? It looks nowhere near finished to me, its just a bunch of furniture slapped together on a white canvas and not very homely looking. :(
They'll have just moved in after completely losing their old home so it's not going to really look lived in yet.

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Hmm! I must be missing something? It looks nowhere near finished to me, its just a bunch of furniture slapped together on a white canvas and not very homely looking. :(
I guess Tawny is showing a behind the scenes shot here. Think of it like a movie set or a theater stage. Walls hidden, ceilings non-existent so that lights and cameras and cables can do their magic. I can imagine that in the actual shots things will be much more convenient to look at.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I guess Tawny is showing a behind the scenes shot here. Think of it like a movie set or a theater stage. Walls hidden, ceilings non-existent so that lights and cameras and cables can do their magic. I can imagine that in the actual shots things will be much more convenient to look at.
Oh, yeah...that's absolutely correct. I'm just so used to seeing it this way that I forgot how disconcerting it would look to somebody not used to it. I'll show a few images later after I get home that will show how it looks when you're inside it.

Reactions: csum and BOBJevent

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I'm going to be honest here and say what I'm thinking: This looks nowhere near as good as your first game and artwork, it just looks like random stuff placed down in an area to represent a Livingroom and the girls look like plastic dolls. I very much enjoyed the softness of the surroundings and characters in the first game, everything looked as it should in the environment. But this is still early stages and I'm sure final renders would look much better :)

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

No haircut for LLD after all! I found that the other hair I had chosen for her wasn't adjustable at all, so I went with the longer one. Will be doing a lot of photo shopping:

LLD.png

Thus far the corporation I'm working for, which prides itself in it's integrity and respect for diversity, has turned me down flat for my religious exemption for getting tested for the vaccine. I pointed out to them that they were breaking federal law under Title VII and practicing religious discrimination, but so far they haven't responded to my appeal after over a week. Looks like early retirement may be in my future, but that will mean my projects here will get my full attention, perhaps as early as December 2nd.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes