Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
The idea of the MC sporting that goatee is growing on me. I'm likening it to Spock in the "Mirror Mirror" episode on Star Trek TOS. This is definitely whole a different universe with a whole new tone, though there will still be some of the usual silliness. Only the MC will notice that it's different. I'm pretty fired up about it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The idea of the MC sporting that goatee is growing on me. I'm likening it to Spock in the "Mirror Mirror" episode on Star Trek TOS. This is definitely whole a different universe with a whole new tone, though there will still be some of the usual silliness. Only the MC will notice that it's different. I'm pretty fired up about it.
You seem to like star trek a lot.
I'm starting to think that maybe making a space parody sex game is what you should be doing.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
I think the goatee works. Maybe turn the aging down a small amount (if it’s a slider) now that he has the facial hair he doesn’t need as much wrinkle to look older. Doesn’t need to be turned down much but if it could be reduced maybe 10-20% that would probably be good. It’s not bad now, but that could reduce the slightly odd look.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Now you're just making shit up. :ROFLMAO: Weren't they the same height and size up till now? Still the best game EVER :love:
fm3-98.jpg

Nope, Charlotte has always been taller than Skye. You just didn't notice because most of their scenes together were in bed. I think I could take another inch or two off of HS2 Charlotte, though.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 1418559

Nope, Charlotte has always been taller than Skye. You just didn't notice because most of their scenes together were in bed. I think I could take another inch or two off of HS2 Charlotte, though.
Oh yeah! Everyone's the same height laying down and Charlotte's breasts are the right size in this version. :) 2 - 3 inches off in HS2 would be about right ;)

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I finally stopped futzing around and calibrated the characters to the maps and with each other. The default settings have all the characters way too tall. The so-called default teenage MC is 6'4" (193 cm), so I scaled our MC back to around 5'10" (178 cm). Here you will see a younger looking Charlotte at the same proportionate height to Skye, who is 4'11" (150 cm), as she was in Koikatu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
As long as you don't go for the half shaved head models, length looks great. The other thing that seems to be standing out is in these previews is the size of boobs, I love boobs! but some are just over the top and huge saggy boobs just don't look appealing as nice firm petite, small, medium and big boobies. :love:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Maybe you can dig up some mods for this thing?
That really long hair was problematic in Koikatu, but workable. Here is the best mod I could find. It only has three joints per strand compared to five for koikatu, so that could add a lot of difficulty and limit my flexibility for posing. Plus it just doesn't hang right no matter how much I tried to adjust it, and this is a stand up pose. From a developer point of view, I'm seeing myself wrestling with this CG after CG and it will be a constant headache. I think I'll pass.

Another thing HS2 misses the boat on is that there are only two joints in the skirts compared to five in Koikatu which will really put a hamper on the upskirts I like to make. I don't know why they had to change that.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
That really long hair was problematic in Koikatu, but workable. Here is the best mod I could find. It only has three joints per strand compared to five for koikatu, so that could add a lot of difficulty and limit my flexibility for posing. Plus it just doesn't hang right no matter how much I tried to adjust it, and this is a stand up pose. From a developer point of view, I'm seeing myself wrestling with this CG after CG and it will be a constant headache. I think I'll pass.

Another thing HS2 misses the boat on is that there are only two joints in the skirts compared to five in Koikatu which will really put a hamper on the upskirts I like to make. I don't know why they had to change that.
Hm.
If you already tried looking for better programs than Koi and HS then fuck it, lets go with this then.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes