Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Late reply, anyways...eyes - possible to match hair and eye color? I don't remember the MC's Koikatu one. Body - maybe buff him up a bit? Face looks okayish does HS have facial hair? Might make him a bit older looking as well. Pubes - wasn't there the thing that the male side of the family + daughters didn't have pubic hair?
I buffed him up already. I could try to do it some more, but then you run into problems with the arms clipping into the chest. I matched the eyes and hair as well as possible, but the hair has a different color depending on the map I'm using. HS2 is going to be more labor intensive to make CG's, that's for sure.

The facial hair options look awful, so I'm gonna leave it the way it is.

As described during the first Bunni zone trip, MC shaved his pubes, so he didn't get that trait. In the new HS2 reality he suddenly finds himself with them just as nature intended.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well, that's you. I prefer males with pubes. Koikatu didn't give me that option.
Precisely why i'm sayin' this kinda stuff should be optional.
You want many people to like your game yes?
Then, you need to consider what other people like, too. ;) :coffee:
Ideally, a section in the options should be made where you could turn things on and off. Kinks and stuff like that.
But this will be extra work, but pretty sure it'll pay off.
Seen that done in some games.
It's like when you asked the player whether he wanted to see a scene or not only more organized.
Player could configure all of that stuff before even starting the game and then just enjoy the ride tailored to their preferences.

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Precisely why i'm sayin' this kinda stuff should be optional.
You want many people to like your game yes?
Then, you need to consider what other people like, too. ;) :coffee:
Ideally, a section in the options should be made where you could turn things on and off. Kinks and stuff like that.
But this will be extra work, but pretty sure it'll pay off.
Seen that done in some games.
It's like when you asked the player whether he wanted to see a scene or not only more organized.
Player could configure all of that stuff before even starting the game and then just enjoy the ride tailored to their preferences.
rather than pubes/no-pubes (on guys or gals) i'd rather no make-up option! :KEK:
(yes this is a joke shot at you tawny)

but in more seriousness something that's an actual turn off for me (looks wise) is piercings...:HideThePain:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Here he is after a few more tweeks and in different lighting:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully not as jarring. If I don't age him then he'll totally look 16-years-old. As it is, I had to explain it away with the wife remarking about his baby-faced looks. Truly Illusion does not want us to make dirty old men preying upon innocent young women.

As for him looking older than 40-years old, when you look at yourself in the mirror at that age after a few years of drinking and drugging, it takes its toll. Plus the MC is going to go through a pretty rough patch in the second half of the VN, so that racoon look will be appropriate at that point. I can see that lighting is going to be everything with HS2.

I think this is about the best I can do. Hopefully the females will turn out better.
Looks like he has a goggles tan. :LOL:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Heh. That reminds me, there was this pretty damn cool monster girl game (another kink of mine) i played:

Where the dev literally put a paper bag on the head of the dude you play as and drew a smiley face on it.
That was quite hilarious. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Looks like a good start. And coming from the side of a game dev I can say that with this type of game it would be a lot more work to have options like pubic hair and piercings that you can switch on and off. He would have to render all the scenes for each option. It would also make the game 2-3 times bigger. Since you would need renders of each version. (This game is pre rendered, not real time. So it’s not as simple has just having a few character models that you can let the player switch between.)

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
While we wait have some fan art everyone. Not safe for work I guess. NSFW!

Do you have more art like this anywhere? Would love to see more if it’s online somewhere.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Here is the MC with a goatee. Except for the hairstyle, it's like I'm looking at myself when I was 40-years-old.

Do you see what I mean about the hair color changing depending on the map?! In the character creation screen it's totally dark, dark brown.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Bruh, don't try to force your vision of a game on the dev. That goes for any game. It's okay to state preferences, but don't try to push devs into catering to your vision of their game.
Thanks for the support, but trust me, nothing will go into this VN unless I want it to...even if it goes on SubscribeStar.

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Here is the MC with a goatee. Except for the hairstyle, it's like I'm looking at myself when I was 40-years-old.

Do you see what I mean about the hair color changing depending on the map?! In the character creation screen it's totally dark, dark brown.

I am so sorry & love your work to bits...but I can't resist...I am weak :cry:

So that's what the communist party had in mind by banning feminine males...:LOL:

I guess it is mainly the small hands and the (already discussed) face with feminine features plus the butt-sticking-pose.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Bruh, don't try to force your vision of a game on the dev. That goes for any game. It's okay to state preferences, but don't try to push devs into catering to your vision of their game.
What exactly am i trying to "force" here? All i said is simply true, one way or another.
Not one time was i insisting on anything, ever.

Hey Tawny, am i trying to force you into something?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes