billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Again, this is a practice game just for fun so pleasing a fanbase is not a priority. The less cartoony appearance of the HS2 characters is leading to a different story tone for the second half of the VN even though the basic personalities are remaining the same. Some folk may like it, others won't.
yea, i get that. was just wondering if there was a possibility for a middle ground between art styles. i recognize no matter which method is taken reception will be hit or miss. but that's par for the course called creativity.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Again, this is a practice game just for fun so pleasing a fanbase is not a priority. The less cartoony appearance of the HS2 characters is leading to a different story tone for the second half of the VN even though the basic personalities are remaining the same. Some folk may like it, others won't.
I actually like the new art style and think it can help trying to ground the characters and their stories into a more realistic setting.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I actually like the new art style and think it can help trying to ground the characters and their stories into a more realistic setting.
I can feel that already happening since that's the way I'm writing this. I know how this VN will end, but I'm making up the journey to get there as I go along. When I was using Koikatu, the engine and mod resources that went along with it went a long way in inspiring how I wrote the story. That also seems to be happening with HS2.

The main way this will unfold is that there will be less silliness and more realism. You probably won't be seeing as many things like a girl spinning like a top on the MC's dick, but hopefully there will be more immersion. I'm also trying to experiment with less narrative and staying with the character's thought process more. That will be tough for me to do since I've been locked into the narrative style for so long.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
I can feel that already happening since that's the way I'm writing this. I know how this VN will end, but I'm making up the journey to get there as I go along. When I was using Koikatu, the engine and mod resources that went along with it went a long way in inspiring how I wrote the story. That also seems to be happening with HS2.

The main way this will unfold is that there will be less silliness and more realism. You probably won't be seeing as many things like a girl spinning like a top on the MC's dick, but hopefully there will be more immersion. I'm also trying to experiment with less narrative and staying with the character's thought process more. That will be tough for me to do since I've been locked into the narrative style for so long.
i dont supose you might have any idea on a timleine for the next update by chance

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
No, there is no NTR or netorare in this VN. The overall dynamic is similar to Penthouse where most of the female characters are bisexual, so there is a lot of lesbian shenanigans. There will be opportunities to share parts of your harem with the futa character, but that will always be optional.
Speaking of the futa character, will she have her balls intact, by chance?

please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes
(or at least include the option)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Speaking of the futa character, will she have her balls intact, by chance?

please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes
(or at least include the option)
I was wondering when I'd get this question.

The futa character is named Valentina (or Val) in LLD. Her testes are internal. I have a preference for my version of the futa to have no balls.

Last edited:

sader1992

May 31, 2019
I have a preference for my version of the futa to have no balls.
I would have said please no creampie from futa into one of the girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it's ok since it's futa not another male character xD

my mind goes to "protecting and spreading the protagonist genes, with no limit" while reading this game

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I was wondering when I'd get this question.

The futa character is named Valentina(or Val) in LLD. Her testes are internal. I have a preference for my version of the futa to have no balls.

(I would love you till the end of time if you gave us the option. But I know it's not as simple as it sounds to do and I completely understand that you wouldn't want to waste time and effort into making something that isn't your preference.)

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
I probably lack general knowledge about these things (I guess it is in the United States) but I am looking forward to learn something. Also reverse image search gives nothing - damn you Tawny (shakes fist angrily) ;) A dude in green and a big sign though... seems like some site of importance.

Edit: Some sort of school maybe <-- big fat guess

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I probably lack general knowledge about these things (I guess it is in the United States) but I am looking forward to learn something. Also reverse image search gives nothing - damn you Tawny (shakes fist angrily) ;) A dude in green and a big sign though... seems like some site of importance.

Edit: Some sort of school maybe <-- big fat guess
How many schools have walls like that?!

First hint...it's located in Russia.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Update Report and Preview

Whoever can first identify the structure shown through the window of this CG will get to name the fembot tormenting Aiko:

View attachment 1649283
It's Solovetsky Monastery.

Lol, you get my attention with that hint about russia, because this is my home, but it took me some time to find right answer, I did almost detective work in googling, and finally get to idea that it should be an monastery, because any other type of building in Russia can't have such design, so I googled most beautiful russian monasteries and stumbled in similar photo.

So, I want you to name that character - Olesya. It's my crush's name, but that girl passed away few years ago, because of cancer. :cry:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020

Lol, you get my attention with that hint about russia, because this is my home, but it took me some time to find right answer, I did almost detective work in googling, and finally get to idea that it should be an monastery, because any other type of building in Russia can't have such design, so I googled most beautiful russian monasteries and stumbled in similar photo.

So, I want you to name that character - Olesya. It's my crush's name, but that girl passed away few years ago, because of cancer. :cry:
Wow, talk about being in the right place at the right time! I thought I would need to drop several more hints.

Yes, it is Solovetsky Monastery. According to Wikipedia, under the Bolshevik government the monastery became one of the main prison labor camps and the model for labor camps of the Soviet Gulag Archipelago. This is in keeping with the new somewhat darker atmosphere for the second half of the VN. I say "somewhat" because mostly it will be the same with none of the basic personalities changing at all.

Sorry to hear that your sweetheart died. The meaning of the name "Olesya" is "a girl from the forest". I'm not sure how I'll be able to align that name with a fembot, but I'll come up with something. Also, please note that before you commit fully to that name that the fembot character is going to be fuckable.

Reactions: Furmilk and otoboke

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020

So I need to ask... Would it be offensive if I had the fembots all be Russian-made with Russian accents? I can see an opportunity to lighten things up by doing that. While things are getting more serious in LLD, I'm not looking to make this into a serious drama...more of a melodrama. Olesya would be the main fembot character since she patrols the same floor that the MC teaches on.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
So I need to ask... Would it be offensive if I had the fembots all be Russian-made with Russian accents? I can see an opportunity to lighten things up by doing that. While things are getting more serious in LLD, I'm not looking to make this into a serious drama...more of a melodrama. Olesya would be the main fembot character since she patrols the same floor that the MC teaches on.
No, why, I don't see anything offensive in it. As well as in sex you mentioned earlier.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes