Waxstein

Mar 12, 2020
The mega link to the andoid version seems to be corrupt, never decrypts. Any fix for this or am I just out of luck?

Last edited:

testo2

May 5, 2018
Hi, haven't even started playing yet, because the song at the start screen flashed me. I LOVE it! Who's the artist and what is the song called?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Hi, haven't even started playing yet, because the song at the start screen flashed me. I LOVE it! Who's the artist and what is the song called?
That artist is called CDK and the song is called "Pieces of Life". If you liked that song then you're in for a treat. has been a gold mine of music for me to mine to add to my VN. I have been remiss in not giving artistical credit in past releases and will correct that oversight in the next release. Enjoy!

Reactions: testo2

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Good morning to the wonderful people following this thread. Just wished to update you on what is happening with LLD.

My situation at my job is still in Limbo. The HR lady said she would review my answers to the religious accommodation questions and get back to me.

Yet as I observe what seems to be happening in the world lately, I'm wondering if that really matters. My wife and I have chosen to remain unvaxxed for reasons I will not discuss here. But the feeling we are getting is as if we are living in the Shire and we are hearing reports of Sauron's forces marching on Bree. My wife is terrified and I'm struggling with feelings of impending doom myself.

It seems like the predictions of old books like Orwell's "1984" and Huxley's "Brave New World" are coming to fruition in front of our very eyes, but perhaps we've been so micro-focused on this stuff that we are not seeing reality. It's so difficult to get reliable information these days.

Bottom line, I haven't been able to focus on LLD under these circumstances. Until I see how things are going to shake out with the COVID19 Omicron variant, I'm placing this VN on hold status. Incidentally, the word "omicron" is an anagram for "moronic". Even more strange is that that the words "delta" and "omicron" combined are a compound anagram for "media control".

I guess you can see that I'm rather distracted. I will pop in here now and again to give you updates regarding the progression of this VN. Thank you all so much for your support over the last year and a half.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Appreciate the update and regret your position. Here in my country a law will be passed that everyone must be vaccinated and to pour more salt into the wound, if you aren't vaccinated you will find it very difficult to work anywhere. In a world where safety comes first it is everyone's responsibly to ensure their own safety and the safety of others.

God will love you whether you are vaccinated or not, but peoples perception of you may not. I wish you all the best and hope the outcome is a good compromise for you and your family. A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Just one question and I will leave things at that. Why are the hospitals filled with unvaccinated people (the vast majority) while vaccinated people make up a very small minority (and those are generally ones with multiple comorbidities)? If have to pick between something that has a high likelihood of keeping me alive (since I like being alive), I pick that over something that has a high likelihood of killing me (not getting vaccinated and getting COVID). It's really, really simple math.
Answer: Your government is lying to you.

Take a look at the future according to Klaus Schwab, world power broker and author of The Great Reset: "You will own nothing and be happy." Sounds like slavery to me.

I'm just doing what I see is my duty to take a stand against the fascist world government taking shape all around us.

That being said, I'm about ready to resume work on LLD. Time to forget this shit and get on with my life.

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Answer: Your government is lying to you.

Take a look at the future according to Klaus Schwab, world power broker and author of The Great Reset: "You will own nothing and be happy." Sounds like slavery to me.

I'm just doing what I see is my duty to take a stand against the fascist world government taking shape all around us.

That being said, I'm about ready to resume work on LLD. Time to forget this shit and go on with my life.
you should watch Joe Rogan, Tim pool and Crowder streams on youtube. lots of good info and truth...

btw did you decide to quit your job and focus fully on LLD or found another job and the game is still a side job?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
you should watch Joe Rogan, Tim pool and Crowder streams on youtube. lots of good info and truth...

btw did you decide to quit your job and focus fully on LLD or found another job and the game is still a side job?
Still working the same full-time job. They've big-time delayed pushing the button on their mandory vaccine or weekly test regime. Be interesting to see what happens now after the Supreme Court ruling. Up until today I stopped paying attention to all the drama and began to feel much better.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Still working the same full-time job. They've big-time delayed pushing the button on their mandory vaccine or weekly test regime. Be interesting to see what happens now after the Supreme Court ruling. Up until today I stopped paying attention to all the drama and began to feel much better.
Yeah that ruling is pretty major. Hopefully that will mean they let you keep your job.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

The time for wallowing is over. I am officially back to work on this project. No more political discussions will be embraced.

There...that wasn't so hard...

skye.png

The Onhold status will remain until the next update is released. I'm thinking this will be in February sometime.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020

The time for wallowing is over. I am officially back to work on this project. No more political discussions will be embraced.

There...that wasn't so hard...

View attachment 1599029

The Onhold status will remain until the next update is released. I'm thinking this will be in February sometime.
monty-python-rejoice.gif

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021

Making good progress with VN now and am fully back in the groove. Here is another CG of Skye in the new kitchen. I decided to go with the extra long hair for her since the other shorter style couldn't be posed. You can also see the scale and how truly petite this new version of her is.

View attachment 1611283
gonna take some time getting used to the new visuals, I was probably choosing her age to be very young, something like 11 or so for the lols in the older version... now she looks older so it won't be as amusing. mm.. wondering if I can make her shorter *thinking face*

I'm gonna go look at myself in the mirror and ask where my life has gone to and why do I have this problem..

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
gonna take some time getting used to the new visuals, I was probably choosing her age to be very young, something like 11 or so for the lols in the older version... now she looks older so it won't be as amusing. mm.. wondering if I can make her shorter *thinking face*

I'm gonna go look at myself in the mirror and ask where my life has gone to and why do I have this problem..
Well that does sound familiar. If we don't become self-aware, we'll just keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes