Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Update Report and Preview

Making good progress with VN now and am fully back in the groove. Here is another CG of Skye in the new kitchen. I decided to go with the extra long hair for her since the other shorter style couldn't be posed. You can also see the scale and how truly petite this new version of her is.

View attachment 1611283
Holy shit, this is the same game? Not sure how I feel about this. Skye does look better imo. Sorry if you answered this earlier, but what made you decide to change the models?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Holy shit, this is the same game? Not sure how I feel about this. Skye does look better imo. Sorry if you answered this earlier, but what made you decide to change the models?
easier to work with honey select, more options and faster updates with the second engine (HS2) as a downside they look less cartoonish so not as young.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I had technical issues which cost me most of the Koikatu assets I had made for the VN, so that prompted the switch. It was an easy decision after that since this is a practice game and HS2 does offer more realism and more scenic and wardrobe options. Finally hardly anybody else does it, which, for an iconoclast such as myself, is another plus.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018

The time for wallowing is over. I am officially back to work on this project. No more political discussions will be embraced.

There...that wasn't so hard...

View attachment 1599029

The Onhold status will remain until the next update is released. I'm thinking this will be in February sometime.
Can’t wait for the update. Glad you are going to be able to get back to this game. :)

Aug 27, 2021

Making good progress with VN now and am fully back in the groove. Here is another CG of Skye in the new kitchen. I decided to go with the extra long hair for her since the other shorter style couldn't be posed. You can also see the scale and how truly petite this new version of her is.

View attachment 1611283
You'r back on track? Awesome, I'm really happy. I just whanted to ask if there is any news about you coming back, heh. It's really funny and crazy game, and I love it :D

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
any idea if it's possible to make their faces look slightly more cartoony like how the HS1 style looks? i think it could help retain more players considering how fickle some people are. -_-
Again, this is a practice game just for fun so pleasing a fanbase is not a priority. The less cartoony appearance of the HS2 characters is leading to a different story tone for the second half of the VN even though the basic personalities are remaining the same. Some folk may like it, others won't.

sader1992

May 31, 2019
leading to a different story tone for the second half of the VN
any plan to change to the planned tags ?

something like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or something like adding new male character to the game where he has sexual acts with the girls ?

Please if there is, I would like to know before hand xD

Last edited:

sader1992

May 31, 2019
any idea if it's possible to make their faces look slightly more cartoony like how the HS1 style looks? i think it could help retain more players considering how fickle some people are. -_-

I think the biggest problem in HS and other 3d illusion games and the western style 3d is making the small characters
most of the small characters nowadays are like an shrank fully grown adult.
and I think the faces if it made more anime like, might be a bit out of place with this style too, I think i can get used to the faces as they are right now in the Update Report and Preview

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
any plan to change to the planned tags ?

something like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or something like adding new male character to the game where he has sexual acts with the girls ?

Please if there is, I would like to know before hand xD
No, there is no NTR or netorare in this VN. The overall dynamic is similar to Penthouse where most of the female characters are bisexual, so there is a lot of lesbian shenanigans. There will be opportunities to share parts of your harem with the futa character, but that will always be optional.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes