Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
So I need to ask... Would it be offensive if I had the fembots all be Russian-made with Russian accents? I can see an opportunity to lighten things up by doing that. While things are getting more serious in LLD, I'm not looking to make this into a serious drama...more of a melodrama. Olesya would be the main fembot character since she patrols the same floor that the MC teaches on.
Quite the time for Russian fembots... Can already see the Fox headline: "Russia strikes first with sexy robots. American support troops in Ukraine totally exhausted after the 'first contact'."

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
It's Solovetsky Monastery.

Lol, you get my attention with that hint about russia, because this is my home, but it took me some time to find right answer, I did almost detective work in googling, and finally get to idea that it should be an monastery, because any other type of building in Russia can't have such design, so I googled most beautiful russian monasteries and stumbled in similar photo.

So, I want you to name that character - Olesya. It's my crush's name, but that girl passed away few years ago, because of cancer. :cry:
A bunch of idiot Americans are banning everything Russian because they are full of hatred and fear. You will always be welcome on this thread, though, otoboke.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
A bunch of idiot Americans are banning everything Russian because they are full of hatred and fear. You will always be welcome on this thread, though, otoboke.
I've seen shops change their names from something rus related to anything else but their original name. honestly I can't blame them, but the rest are just woke weirdos. like the fifa game removing russian teams, who is this for? LOL

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
stupid shit happens when propaganda narratives have been running full steam for quite some time. hell up until the invasion part i supported russia bombing the US owned bio labs in ukraine. no one should be fucking with gain-a-function research. period.

i've also heard rumors about US bringing back internment camps for US russians from a friend who's in the US army. so back to ripping off US citizens once more like in WW2 with asian americans again...

Last edited:

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I've seen shops change their names from something rus related to anything else but their original name. honestly I can't blame them, but the rest are just woke weirdos. like the fifa game removing russian teams, who is this for? LOL
Well, I think it's totally deserved, honestly. You can't imagine how many of my fellow citizens supporting this war. My cousin, who living in Siberia and barelly met any ukrainian in her life, said to my mom: "I fucking hate hohols(humiliating name for ukrainians), and Putin doing everything right, those hohol nazis deserved it long ago".
All intellegent people who I spoke with, saying they were didn't expect to see so wide supporting of this inhumane act. Looks like it's more than 50% of population. And after the war itself, this is the most disappointing thing, it puts me in hard depression.
Ofcourse people fooled by propaganda, but you know.. all that lie falls into fertile ground of minds, because of huge chauvinism among them. World must teach them a lesson. They must learn that they are nothing but miserable uneducated worms and their great and holy world wide russian empire is nothing but silly wet dream. They have to learn that they are just part of european culture as a folk and the part of the world as a country, not better, not an alternative, just the part of. And can't do nothing alone, at least nothing worthy.
My cousin already complaining about she can't pay with Apple Pay and her husband's russian financial shares droped price multiplicatelly. This is nothing but fair carma.

I hope this war will stop as soon as possible and not with Putin's victory.
Fuck Putin.
Glory to Ukraine!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Well, I think it's totally deserved, honestly. You can't imagine how many of my fellow citizens supporting this war. My cousin, who living in Siberia and barelly met any ukrainian in her life, said to my mom: "I fucking hate hohols(humiliating name for ukrainians), and Putin doing everything right, those hohol nazis deserved it long ago".
All intellegent people who I spoke with, saying they were didn't expect to see so wide supporting of this inhumane act. Looks like it's more than 50% of population. And after the war itself, this is the most disappointing thing, it puts me in hard depression.
Ofcourse people fooled by propaganda, but you know.. all that lie falls into fertile ground of minds, because of huge chauvinism among them. World must teach them a lesson. They must learn that they are nothing but miserable uneducated worms and their great and holy world wide russian empire is nothing but silly wet dream. They have to learn that they are just part of european culture as a folk and the part of the world as a country, not better, not an alternative, just the part of. And can't do nothing alone, at least nothing worthy.
My cousin already complaining about she can't pay with Apple Pay and her husband's russian financial shares droped price multiplicatelly. This is nothing but fair carma.

I hope this war will stop as soon as possible and not with Putin's victory.
Fuck Putin.
Glory to Ukraine!
Thank you for sharing your story. I can't begin to relate to what it's like living in Russia, but I am observing that there is division such as this in every country now.

I am praying that there will be a quick cessation of this war for you. There is an awakening occurring that few people are aware of. I am going to portray this in LLD as the tone of this VN will change much as it did in the movie, "The Sound of Music", albeit with lighthearted moments interspersed to break the tension. I don't know if I'm a good enough writer to pull it off, but I'm gonna give it a try.

Reactions: otoboke

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
As a German with French (16th century) roots I still feel the shame and am perplex that my grandparents participated in WW2. One grandpa died in France during the allied push after D-day. My other grandpa died in Russia. Both did not belong there. How many lives did they take before being killed? Of course both my grandmas swear they were no Nazis. Truth is so complex.

I just wish for peace!

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I am going to portray this in LLD as the tone of this VN will change much as it did in the movie, "The Sound of Music", albeit with lighthearted moments interspersed to break the tension. I don't know if I'm a good enough writer to pull it off, but I'm gonna give it a try.
Are you sure that's wise? This will be a significant shift in tone, even if you're planning on keeping it light it's still bringing war into an otherwise peaceful scenario. This might be an idea to save for your next project where you can use that as part of the foundation of the story. Unless you're purposely doing this to challenge yourself, in which case I wish you luck.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Are you sure that's wise? This will be a significant shift in tone, even if you're planning on keeping it light it's still bringing war into an otherwise peaceful scenario. This might be an idea to save for your next project where you can use that as part of the foundation of the story. Unless you're purposely doing this to challenge yourself, in which case I wish you luck.
Thank you for your feedback. You're right, it isn't a wise move at all. But your last statement is correct. This is a practice game and I'm doing this to stretch myself so I can learn more.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

Jizz Fashion is back, bigger and better than ever with a new shop girl a lot of you will recognize from another VN! It's the one map that appears in both versions of this VN:

be2-36.jpg

Reactions: Vreek and BOBJevent
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes