• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Mac users usually get the shaft, but today you get the first link! Gotta take off to do some shopping so Window link will be posted when I get home.
Can confirm game starting up on Mac... Like it so far :love:, new characters looking good, able to recognize everyone. A new world while still true to its roots. Tawny upgraded the franchise when the IT gods ate his data. Respect.

Last edited:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Files are being uploaded right now.

We're having our kids over for pizza pretty soon, but I should at least be able to post the MEGA files within two or three hours.

Mac users usually get the shaft, but today you get the first link! Gotta take off to do some shopping so Window link will be posted when I get home.

MEGA
Here is the Windows PC Mega link:

Enjoy!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Anyone else have problems unzipping this? Windows says it's not a valid archive when I double-click. 7-zip extracts some files, but throws a headers error and doesn't completely extract everything I'd expect to see in a Renpy game.
same here I get
wont unpack.png
or when I when I use 7zip the file says LongLostDaughter-Chapters_1-7_fix with out the Renpy files.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Anyone else have problems unzipping this? Windows says it's not a valid archive when I double-click. 7-zip extracts some files, but throws a headers error and doesn't completely extract everything I'd expect to see in a Renpy game.
I have just got the same message.

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
We've all been knighted ... to become Tawny's QA folk :giggle:
Future generations in this thread will thank us ... and hopefully send nudes :sneaky:

Reactions: BOBJevent

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Played the new chapter and have to agree with WindySakura that the new art is gonna take some getting used to. Some of the girls look really good in some scenes while others are just wrong. I'm sure this will be improved upon as you become more proficient in manipulating the new art style. :)

The transition from 2D to 3D, what an awesome and creative idea. Loved it! Continuation of the story was also very good and thank you so much for that.

The Animations: some were quite nice to watch except for the poor Betsy scene. I tried that position with the missus and it just don't work :LOL:, personally I thought Betsy deservers a more natural position.

You've done a good job considering what have had to deal with along the way and thank you for one of the best VN experiences out there. I look forward to the next chapter with the ever expanding family. :love:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
heh, calling the tone darker when it's only amounting to public shaming. didn't these silly devilcorps cronies learn some people can get off to that!?! LOL

only graphical issue i saw this update was in the animated scene with april.
1648504590271.png
the issue being the hands, both MC's and his daughter's. ironically it looked like you have them actually touching things during the stand still shots just after the animation. lol (though there isn't an issue with daughter's right hand, her left is kinda using air to support her.)
the other animations and scenes looks fine and no issues found... but i might have to do a double take as i'm about to sleep and quite drowsy. but regardless, good work~!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Played the new chapter and have to agree with WindySakura that the new art is gonna take some getting used to. Some of the girls look really good in some scenes while others are just wrong. I'm sure this will be improved upon as you become more proficient in manipulating the new art style. :)

The transition from 2D to 3D, what an awesome and creative idea. Loved it! Continuation of the story was also very good and thank you so much for that.

The Animations: some were quite nice to watch except for the poor Betsy scene. I tried that position with the missus and it just don't work :LOL:, personally I thought Betsy deservers a more natural position.

You've done a good job considering what have had to deal with along the way and thank you for one of the best VN experiences out there. I look forward to the next chapter with the ever expanding family. :love:
Thanks as always for your helpful feedback. Could you let me know which CGs were "just wrong", and explain why? That could be very helpful.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to take another crack at the animation for the Betsy scene. I was trying something new by using the control wheel in the studio to move her torso around, but it was really clunky to use and I still haven't figured out how to make it smoother.

I agree that the Betsy defloration position isn't practical in RL. That's why I tried the gyrating animation, because you really can't get any good thrusting action that way. Hopefully it was entertaining, at least.

Reactions: WindySakura

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
Thanks as always for your helpful feedback. Could you let me know which CGs were "just wrong", and explain why? That could be very helpful.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to take another crack at the animation for the Betsy scene. I was trying something new by using the control wheel in the studio to move her torso around, but it was really clunky to use and I still haven't figured out how to make it smoother.

I agree that the Betsy defloration position isn't practical in RL. That's why I tried the gyrating animation, because you really can't get any good thrusting action that way. Hopefully it was entertaining, at least.
Besides the I'm not used to how they look bit, I only have one complain...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides that burger nothing of a complain I do wonder if the dimension hopping bits will revert to original graphics or if it will all stay on the current graphics. From a story point of view it would be interesting to see that at least.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes