giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Long Lost Daughter [Ch 1-8 fix] [Tawny Fairquim Frolics]
compressed_.gif

1.75 GB to ≅ 405 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: -

The Android port/version is not official.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Tawny Fairquim Frolics
I just read through the full Game Guide you posted and I must say you are an odd duck. Keep it up. (y)
Also, yea, those various time streams could be challenging to keep straight. The Guide may not be "necessary" per se, but it doesn't hurt either.
The guide is pretty well mandatory if you want to see the alt content imo. I could've played through this game 100 times over and I'd have never made the choices to get the Kumiko endings. I was really impressed with it though, totally worth opening the guide for

Reactions: Vreek

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
The complete change of style made things a bit confusing but i guess you just have to get used to it, still, i love the game and will continue playing it regardless :)

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Sorry you won't be along for the ride. I understand about not changing art styles in a "real" game, but for me this is a just a VN to experiment and have fun with.
Sorry but every time a Dev does something that is very bad for their project it always seems to become "well this is not a real game and just something fun I am doing"

They seem to think that the people playing it reading it enjoying what was put out until that change don't matter, after all it is just something fun they are doing for themselves screw the people who are playing it. The story/ games was quirky a little out there but fun it, imo, does not work in HS, HS2 or even Daz 3d.

Now one person said you lost your KK cards and assets so you went with switching it to HS2 because the other option was stopping it all together. That is BS even if you lost your cards you could have remade them in KK in a little more time then making new cards in HS2 and full assets in that form.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sorry but every time a Dev does something that is very bad for their project it always seems to become "well this is not a real game and just something fun I am doing"

They seem to think that the people playing it reading it enjoying what was put out until that change don't matter, after all it is just something fun they are doing for themselves screw the people who are playing it. The story/ games was quirky a little out there but fun it, imo, does not work in HS, HS2 or even Daz 3d.

Now one person said you lost your KK cards and assets so you went with switching it to HS2 because the other option was stopping it all together. That is BS even if you lost your cards you could have remade them in KK in a little more time then making new cards in HS2 and full assets in that form.
Go take a look at the front page and tell me how many supporters they have on their Patreon or Subscribestar... Oh wait a minute.
Like I get what you're saying but this is a 100% free project. The dev isn't even paywalling the development logs, this project is pure passion. I'm disappointed with the switch too but I really can't blame them if they lost their KK cards. It's a lot easier said than done to make a perfect Koikatsu clone just off of reference pictures. Dimensions and features would inevitably change with all the girls and it's an incredibly mind numbing slog to get through recreating your old work. It's harder to try and perfectly recreate old characters than it is to just start them from new on a new engine.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Go take a look at the front page and tell me how many supporters they have on their Patreon or Subscribestar... Oh wait a minute.
Like I get what you're saying but this is a 100% free project. The dev isn't even paywalling the development logs, this project is pure passion. I'm disappointed with the switch too but I really can't blame them if they lost their KK cards. It's a lot easier said than done to make a perfect Koikatsu clone just off of reference pictures. Dimensions and features would inevitably change with all the girls and it's an incredibly mind numbing slog to get through recreating your old work. It's harder to try and perfectly recreate old characters than it is to just start them from new on a new engine.
Say that again to someone who has bought a coffee for the Dev. Say that to the people who see he works on another game even if it is as a proof reader who will now stop support of the other game.

• Angry
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Say that again to someone who has bought a coffee for the Dev. Say that to the people who see he works on another game even if it is as a proof reader who will now stop support of the other game.
If someone is so vindictive that they're going to stop supporting a completely unrelated game that the dev works on, just because he changed the render engine for this game, then I don't care to try to reason with them. They're unreasonable people at that point.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
If someone is so vindictive that they're going to stop supporting a completely unrelated game that the dev works on, just because he changed the render engine for this game, then I don't care to try to reason with them. They're unreasonable people at that point.
It is not unrelated to those people the Dev works on it. It sucks because the people who are working on that other game had nothing to do with the issues here on this game but it does not change that people can and will do it.

I have bought a couple of coffees and will not again in to future for this Dev. It will not effect if I will support the other game I was pointing out the it is free when it is not free for everyone.

I understand it is a game in development and any support you have given to the game is for the game at the time of the support not the future of the game while your support may be used to farther the game it does not mean that the game is going to go in the direction you want it. The excuses for the change tick me off those are my main attacks. I did not want to leave the game without saying something after all I did enjoy up to chapter 7.

Aug 27, 2021
I have bought a couple of coffees and will not again in to future for this Dev. It will not effect if I will support the other game I was pointing out the it is free when it is not free for everyone.
You know, it was your choice to buy a caffees for him, you could play this game even without that. So this game IS free. For another example, if you play some big games that are f2p, but have micro transaction in them, you are not obligated to buy anything from that shop to still playing that game. Same here, you can buy this dev a coffee or not and still play his game.

Reactions: Pudthumper

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
You know, it was your choice to buy a caffees for him, you could play this game even without that. So this game IS free. For another example, if you play some big games that are f2p, but have micro transaction in them, you are not obligated to buy anything from that shop to still playing that game. Same here, you can buy this dev a coffee or not and still play his game.
You did not read the full post

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Just my personal opinion but it was a bit of a wtf-moment playing chapter 8, mostly because i got confused and couldn't recognise any of the characters anymore but as i said previously you just have to get used to it. Can only speak for myself but i prefer HS2 because it feels a helluva lot more realistic than the cartoonish KK. I might get lynched for this but i hope the dev decides to convert the whole game to HS2.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
honestly the switch to HS2 is most likely a good thing since some of the characters don't have way too much makeup anymore. The models and renders still needs a little cleaning up but the change to HS2 is overall an improvement IMO

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes