Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I put in a port request on his thread. We'll see what happens.
The66 responded as follows:

i'm sorry but i'm not interested in trying to fit the obviously larger content on small screen devices into your hardcoded menu backgrounds.
i'm sure somebody makes a one-click-port that uses the pc ui settings, although then nobody can read shit.
btw you should check your history screen, it doesn't fit even in the pc version.

This officially is the final time I will respond to any Android inquiry.

Last edited:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
After switching to HS, lolis don't look like lolis :confused:
Technically they aren't lolis. The F95 administrators tacked on the loli tag.

On the other hand they are all around 150-155 cm tall (4'11"-5'1"), and I left the dialogue non-committal so that anybody that wished to age them down could do so. The breasts sizes have not increased with the new art, despite appearances to the contrary.

As always, thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: ElxokasX12

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Technically they aren't lolis. The F95 administrators tacked on the loli tag.

On the other hand they are all around 150-155 cm tall (4'11"-5'1"), and I left the dialogue non-committal so that anybody that wished to age them down could do so. The breasts sizes have not increased with the new art, despite appearances to the contrary.

As always, thank you for your feedback.
he has a point tho, honey select was never really good with making Loli characters unless you go out of your way to do so (some forbidden stuff that allow to make the girls extra small). for some reason the more cartoonish they are it's fine even as Loli (your old engine) but when we go into 3d (honey select) then 95zone mods are commited to burn it with fire.

always seemed weird to me, but that is your choice with the site modders. if I had a say in the matter I would rather you go out of your way and make the girls extra small because it's a new engine and they look older than in koikatsu engine

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 1 - 8
Size 830 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
" WARNING! The art will change during Chapter 8 from Koikatu to Honey Select 2 "

Hmm. What made you choose a ugly-as-fuck screenshot tool in the first place?
And, why did you go to choose another screenshot tool?

You KNOW these aren't "renders", yeah? They're just screenshots.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes