Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get her in that intro from the patriarch .. she will come around.
when are we gonna fuck della? she is hottest woman in the game
Not while Stan is still kicking presumably.
She's already made it very clear she won't have sex with anyone behind her husbands back.

I'm assuming if he dies then the MC will probably take care of her but while Stan is around, it aint happening.
For some reason, the hottie from the tattoo parlor was expected to take up another nut case
from the same club, to the point that nuckle head came demanding she be his,
so grooming MC to take up the reigns for his beloved is not ruled out and should not be ruled out.
We are not talking action, just the fact she be taken care of and not ler in the winds
like that hottie in the tattoo parlor and the nut cases from her former gang.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
... grooming MC to take up the reigns for his beloved is not ruled out and should not be ruled out.
We are not talking action, just the fact she be taken care of and not ler in the winds
like that hottie in the tattoo parlor and the nut cases from her former gang.
I would love to see Stan beat his cancer and make a miraculous recovery but, it doesn't look good for him. Della is already very close with Stacy, Tracy, Jess and the MC so, I agree, it will be natural for MC to be "anointed" to look after her.

Edit: Don't know why I said 'Stacy'. I meant Rachael! Duh, just chalk it up to old man brain fart. I can't believe you let that slip, Papaphat, :rolleyes: Believe it or not I woke up this morning thinking about this? Just couldn't stand not correcting myself. :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I would love to see Stan beat his cancer and make a miraculous recovery but, it doesn't look good for him. Della is already very close with Stacy, Tracy, Jess and the MC so, I agree, it will be natural for MC to be "anointed" to look after her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dimitri57, I don't know what you have planned. This was just my little riff on an idea. If you liked any of it, please feel free to use it. It's just me thinking out loud. Yes, like many other fans, I want Della too but never while Stan is still breathing. That would be the ultimate disrespect and totally outside of MC's character as he's written. So, I thought...
"How would that go?"

So, in case I wasn't clear enough... that was NOT a spoiler, just this old geezer's daydream about what might happen...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

Dimitri57, I don't know what you have planned. This was just my little riff on an idea. If you liked any of it, please feel free to use it. It's just me thinking out loud. Yes, like many other fans, I want Della too but never while Stan is still breathing. That would be the ultimate disrespect and totally outside of MC's character as he's written. So, I thought...
"How would that go?"

So, in case I wasn't clear enough... that was NOT a spoiler, just this old geezer's daydream about what might happen...

Phat, You missed your calling. That was beautiful. :love:

That's not at all what I'm going to do, but that's a touching scene none the less.

Never stop dreaming moy brat, Dima

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

That's not at all what I'm going to do, but that's a touching scene none the less.

Just one old man's daydream, brother. Sláinte, Phat :devilish: (y)
PS: A man can change quite a bit facing death head on...

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

"How would that go?"

We need to see about gettin' you on as a ghost writer, PapaPhat! That would be "a little cheesy" but, I loves me some good sharp cheddar from time to time. :p I like your version but, I'm hopin' Stan hangs on at least until Season 2. Della will still be in her prime. like a fine wine!!;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Hehe, yeah, I'm feelin' a showdown at some point. MC might volunteer but, Stan will tell him to step back. Maybe it will be the end of Bad Bob and the last hurrah for Stan. But, this will be the last of me makin' predictions, Ima kick back and enjoy the ride. (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
We need to see about gettin' you on as a ghost writer, PapaPhat! That would be "a little cheesy" but, I loves me some good sharp cheddar from time to time. :p I like your version but, I'm hopin' Stan hangs on at least until Season 2. Della will still be in her prime. like a fine wine!!;)
TBH, I'd hate to see Stan go. That means MC would have to watch another father die to cancer. I genuinely like Stan as a character and do not want him to die.
For the record... Della will still look hot in her 70's like Jaclyn Smith, Helen Mirren and Cassandra Peterson.
Hehe, yeah, I'm feelin' a showdown at some point. MC might volunteer but, Stan will tell him to step back. Maybe it will be the end of Bad Bob and the last hurrah for Stan. But, this will be the last of me makin' predictions, Ima kick back and enjoy the ride.
Stan would love to go out fighting and Bob needs to go so no complaints from me if that happens. And, I make no predictions at all... Just sharing a cantankerous old fart's daydreaming with his friends.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I really liked this but just one problem though my friend ...... a rather romantic, candlelight dinner ?.
Now you know I now respect and like you but you really dude.
Did you forget who the woman was in this little scenario what part of Della screams romantic, candlelight dinner.
At exactly what point in the story did Della give you the impression she was a candlelight dinner woman? I'm dam sure it wasn't the hut scene.

Ok this is how I see your story going.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes