motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Took me three plays and a hint from the dev (Hint? ...more like a dead give away total spoiler, dude... okay, okay... I completely missed it...) to actually find the Joe Dirt ending...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sláinte, Phat:devilish:
Given the chance I never consider anything less than the "final solution" for rapist cunts.

Reactions: PapaPhat

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I would love to see Stan beat his cancer and make a miraculous recovery but, it doesn't look good for him. Della is already very close with Stacy, Tracy, Jess and the MC so, I agree, it will be natural for MC to be "anointed" to look after her.

Edit: Don't know why I said 'Stacy'. I meant Rachael! Duh, just chalk it up to old man brain fart. I can't believe you let that slip, Papaphat, :rolleyes: Believe it or not I woke up this morning thinking about this? Just couldn't stand not correcting myself. :geek:
Yeah!, he must recover from his disease ... I hope he dies of natural causes 5 bullets in the back :( :cry:
Hopefully the MC can control his anger. His soul must be purified by love, kindness, pacifism, purity, entropy, Disney and sex.
I wish no one dies in this VN , no one deserves to die even in a VN ;)

Reactions: motseer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
it was8.0 i was going from start finish again and found it i was getting my fix for the hot katy and kat
Use the v0.85. No added content but does contain bug fixes and a built in walkthrough. If you prefer to play without the walkthrough you may turn it off in the settings menu. However, I highly recommend the bug fixes. Oh... on the way back from the beach, there is still a bug in the v0.85 where the girls snoring doesn't stop and continues to play on. You have basically two options... you can turn down the sound at that point and wait for the v0.9 that will contain the fix for that as well as a ton of new content or you can employ the fix listed above... let me see about digging that up for you...
Edit/Update... Here is a link to the OBD post on what to replace in ep 7 to fix the snoring bug...
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-road-home-v0-8-5-obdgames.45466/post-8317792

Last edited:
Reactions: zp560

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Sooo... I'm doing a complete re-read in anticipation of v0.09 and I gotta say so many things happen that I had forgotten. Right now the MC just finished cleaning the hot tub and is enjoying a soak with Maria and Jessy. The conversation goes to what he will work on next and repairing the elevator comes up. My question is, will there be more to follow on

Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Sooo... I'm doing a complete re-read in anticipation of v0.09 and I gotta say so many things happen that I had forgotten. Right now the MC just finished cleaning the hot tub and is enjoying a soak with Maria and Jessy. The conversation goes to what he will work on next and repairing the elevator comes up. My question is, will there be more to follow on
Chapter two...

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx and PapaPhat

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I'm not trying to suck my own cock, but I love this image for some reason. I had to share it... :cool:

View attachment 1935349
I have no beef with Jessy, she is a firecracker but the more I see Katy the more I believe that she should have been the main LI for MC from the very start. A cool chick with youthful energy and aloof demeanor, there is just something about that girl that fits so well into the story.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No worries. Enjoy the ride!
I wrote it off as Papi's box of dildos, whips, chains and vibrators... just to keep my curiosity in check. :devilish: It's in the penthouse, the only remodeled location in the entire hotel... where the man spent the majority of his time... where he was most likely unfaithful to Juanita on a regular basis... WTF else would it be? Pirate treasure? Highly unlikely. There may be a secret compartment in the bottom with a kind of spy kit... multiple passports, bundles of international currency and a pistol with spare loaded magazines... and/or a kilo of cocaine, meth or heroine... take your pick or take it all... TBH, it's a McGuffin for chapter two... or, never... Still think it's just a box of sex toys with a bit of reefer and blow for party favors.
Peace out, Phat:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I have no beef with Jessy, she is a firecracker but the more I see Katy the more I believe that she should have been the main LI for MC from the very start. A cool chick with youthful energy and aloof demeanor, there is just something about that girl that fits so well into the story.
I know what you mean. I really like Katy as well. I like Kat too. Hell, I like 'em all! Good thing there's a harem aspect for sure!!

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes