PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Seems like the MC needs to start a commune or something where he can house all his women close to hand.
Commune? He's a biker, not a hippie! And, he sure ain't Charlie Manson! He already lives in a hotel with many vacancies... problem solved. Just move them into the hotel! TBH, I would not want to live in close proximity to an entire harem... way too many females under one roof! A man could get estrogen poisoning or literally fucked to death if not careful! Allowing them their own dwellings is healthier and avoids potential cat fights as well.
This is a great harem setting here in LRH. Orgies should be scheduled. Having all the girls living under one roof would invite trouble. Free range pussy just tastes better... :devilish:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Free range
That's why I proposed something other than stuffing them all in the hotel. Close to hand, not under heel.

He needs to get himself a nice bit of land. Seems like Stan and Della have themselves tucked away on a bit of acreage. Maybe the MC could find somewhere nearby once the turf wars die down a bit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I wrote it off as Papi's box of dildos, whips, chains and vibrators... just to keep my curiosity in check. :devilish: It's in the penthouse, the only remodeled location in the entire hotel... where the man spent the majority of his time... where he was most likely unfaithful to Juanita on a regular basis... WTF else would it be? Pirate treasure? Highly unlikely. There may be a secret compartment in the bottom with a kind of spy kit... multiple passports, bundles of international currency and a pistol with spare loaded magazines... and/or a kilo of cocaine, meth or heroine... take your pick or take it all... TBH, it's a McGuffin for chapter two... or, never... Still think it's just a box of sex toys with a bit of reefer and blow for party favors.
Peace out, Phat:devilish:
It's interesting to see folks finally tripping over the breadcrumbs I've scattered about... :sneaky:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's interesting to see folks finally tripping over the breadcrumbs I've scattered about... :sneaky:
I had a passing vision of MC repairing the elevator and finding a secret BDSM dungeon and the chest being filled with Papi's "tools of the trade". I'm really not into all that so, I'm actually glad it turns out to be much less significant and sinister. Hehe Honestly, I had just totally forgotten it was even there since my last read. So, yeah, kudos for breadcrumbs and replayability. :cool:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Damn it! Ran out of reactions... AGAIN!!!
button result nuke 150910-nukeexplosion-editorial.jpg

It's interesting to see folks finally tripping over the breadcrumbs I've scattered about...
:devilish::LOL: ;)
Will be LMAO when it turns out to be a box of butt plugs and I was at least half right...:devilish:
It does as long as they have a place to wash up from time to time...
HELL YES!!!!! Just say NO to manky minge!!! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

No thanks, Cheech... I think I'll pass on the penny pussy... sounds... cheesy... eeewwwww!

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Damn it! Ran out of reactions... AGAIN!!!
View attachment 1937656

:devilish::LOL: ;)
Will be LMAO when it turns out to be a box of butt plugs and I was at least half right...:devilish:

HELL YES!!!!! Just say NO to manky minge!!! hahaha:ROFLMAO:
No thanks, Cheech... I think I'll pass on the penny pussy... sounds... cheesy... eeewwwww!
One of my all-time favorite movies! Just thinking about Selma Hayek's dance scene gives me a chubby... :p

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Danny Trejo's intro is priceless:devilish:
Lowly dog! Kneel at the feet of Santanico Pandomonium!
It must be good to be Tarantino where you can write yourself into a scene like that. Foot fetishes aren't one of my kinks, but I wouldn't care if Selma washed her foot before that scene or not... :p

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It must be good to be Tarantino where you can write yourself into a scene like that. Foot fetishes aren't one of my kinks, but I wouldn't care if Selma washed her foot before that scene or not... :p
I agree. I'll wash her feet, massage her feet and even kiss her toes (after the aforementioned washing) but I DO NOT want to suck toes or fuck feet! Also, that was a waste of perfectly good tequila! That is real alcohol abuse. All those things I didn't appreciate and it was still HOT! :devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, I totally blame Tarantino for the relatively recent surge of foot fetishists :LOL:
That not only stands to reason, it is quite possible! :devilish: Tarantino is a total foot freak!:devilish:

Kudos to Dimitri on perfect physical rendering, including the hands and feet which are the most difficult parts of the body to get right for artists. Those who can render hands and feet accurately are always among the very best artists. In addition to bright, pretty eyes, my fetish bits are plump, pink nipples and belly buttons in a well curved to muscular tummy... well, I LOVE pussy too!!! That kind of goes without saying for an old hound like me... Dimitri renders all of my favorite feminine places to perfection, exactly my taste.

LRH doesn't really feature the girl's feet, even though they are flawlessly rendered, because Dimitri isn't the same kind of freak as Tarantino... We all have our own weirdness and preferences but I'm not into sucking toes or fucking feet. Pretty sure most of you are in that same category. Feet can be rather sensual. I love to wash her feet, massage her feet and kiss her little toes afterward if she's an especially good girl. Having her feet on my chest or shoulders like highway pegs as I continually drive it home is very hot as is holding onto her feet in that same position... I just don't want her feet on my cock. A hand job instead of head or an actual fuck is demeaning enough unless she let's me finger her to get her off too. My tastes are pretty simple... if she's getting excited, I'm getting excited as long as she isn't turned on by something gross like foot sex or wanting me to piss on her... that is just sick to me...

Like I said... Dimitri renders feet rather well. I love to see pretty feet and to massage them. A good foot massage can melt even the coldest ice queen to burning passion... that is extremely hot!:devilish: Just don't try to put your feet on my cock.

I went back through the first two chapters just to snap a few images of what I meant by Dimitri's flawless rendering of hands and feet without shoving them in our face like Tarantino does...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OBD Games scores a perfect A+ in flawless anatomical rendering! Well played, brother!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Onetogo and darlic

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Breadcrumbs! That means I need to think about what I read, see and combine the two, crap I've already failed! This is why I rely on everybody else to catch all the little hidden meanings. After a long day of work, I just want to be an airhead! :oops:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes