motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Not to trying one up you, but when dad upgraded to an outside antenna over the "rabbit ears" we had the antenna pole strapped the eaves of the house. We kept a pair of vise grips clamped to it. Dad would send me outside to turn the antenna to tune in the signal when he switched channels. Poor folks, have poor ways...

Yeah the Betamax player quickly became a paper weight. :poop:
Hahahaha! I'm usually the biggest "hillbillie, hayseed" around. Good! to be one upped once in a while. Hehehe and to think you did it without even tryin' :LOL:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
“Endeavor to persevere” is the phrase that triggered them. Typical political proclivity of saying something, while not saying anything.
Chief called them the "double tongues" and he could not have been more correct! Endeavor to persevere... might as well have been try to try. Redundant rubbish. Politicians have always been rubbish, the worst of the worst, redundant people.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
:unsure:Can I just upset some people again? because it's been a while since the last time for me :devilish:.

I have seen some people moan that Jessy shouldn't be the MC's main Li I agree she's not.
Some of you even dare to sujest it should be Katy guess what your delusional.

We all know it can only be Della If and when she joins the MC's harem.
Do you seriously think she can be just become yet another one of his girls.
NO No no no she can only ever be The Queen of his Harem.
How the hell can she not be?.

I'm no expert on bike culture but surely you can't seriously expect her to just slot in as one of his girls.
To be ruled over by Jessy get real.

On the suject of Jessy personally I believe she's third in line at best.
Untill Della take's her rightful place there could only really ever be one interim head of his harem.
And thats Tracy.
Jessy In my Humble opinion has never been his main Li.
A stand in for his main and head girl in her mommy's absence definatly but actual main noway!.

Tracy is not only a Dom in her own right and like Della more than capable able to runing the Red Fox.
I remind you she was also his first after prison if Jessy rules it is only because her mommy allows it.
And the only Reson Tracy allowed it is because she herself was reluctant to leave her home.
And that's the only reason why Jessy is where she is now.

BTW in the case of this perticular argument I don't give a Rats arse if you agree with me or not it's how I see things and i'm sticking with it:p.

To paraphase Highlander "there can be only one and that's Della!... But untill then it's Tracy".
And finally to paraphase Hale and Pace (the managment) "nough said!". :devilish:
OK, now you've done it! I'm so piss... wait I agree with everything you just saido_O Yeah, man, Tracy and MC are just makin' allowance for Jessy's youth. Plus, Tracy is treadin' lightly not wanting to upset the new dynamic of the three way relationship. Also, let's not forget Rachael, our reigning Ginger. I'm at the point of the dinner date (my reread) to meet mom and sis with Rachael. One of the most poignant and well written scenes in the whole story (IMHO). Sooooooo much forshadowing. Anyway, lots of #1 girls but only two queens, Tracy and Della!

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
My expectation is she'll be more like an optional piece on the side, not a full/formal member of the harem.
She is and will be the matriarch, man! Matriarchs can't be side pieces! Try to go there and you could end up dealin' with Sluggo! (Who, BTW, is the true Jason Momoa clone of the Rogues.)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not to trying one up you, but when dad upgraded to an outside antenna over the "rabbit ears" we had the antenna pole strapped the eaves of the house. We kept a pair of vise grips clamped to it. Dad would send me outside to turn the antenna to tune in the signal when he switched channels. Poor folks, have poor ways...

Yeah the Betamax player quickly became a paper weight. :poop:
Even with the aerial, the rabbit ears on our set still served for fine tuning. The Sony Trinitron had decent reception for that era. It was a top of the mark model for the time. And... NOBODY touched our aerial but dad!!! hahaha :ROFLMAO: Even though we lived in Indiana, tornado central, dad was concerned the aerial would get damaged if anyone else even touched it! Dad had to have his Walter Kronkite and Steelers football! hahaha:LOL:

As for the Betamax... I did look at both and asked one question... "What's the runtime on the video cassette?" VHS won, hands down with regular play option at about two hours and the slow play option allowing an entire miniseries on a single cassette! You were lucky to get an hour on a single Betamax tape. That was the deciding factor for me. At least you could get a full episode of Charlie's Angels on one Betamax tape! hahaha:LOL:

Sláinte, Phat:devilish:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Even with the aerial, the rabbit ears on our set still served for fine tuning. The Sony Trinitron had decent reception for that era. It was a top of the mark model for the time. And... NOBODY touched our aerial but dad!!! hahaha :ROFLMAO: Even though we lived in Indiana, tornado central, dad was concerned the aerial would get damaged if anyone else even touched it! Dad had to have his Walter Kronkite and Steelers football! hahaha:LOL:

As for the Betamax... I did look at both and asked one question... "What's the runtime on the video cassette?" VHS won, hands down with regular play option at about two hours and the slow play option allowing an entire miniseries on a single cassette! You were lucky to get an hour on a single Betamax tape. That was the deciding factor for me. At least you could get a full episode of Charlie's Angels on one Betamax tape! hahaha:LOL:

Sláinte, Phat:devilish:(y)
Woo wee, I'd have to go in the "Way back machine " to remember that. The best I remember, the Betamax was supposed to have better video quality over VHS. I don't remember having short recording time issues. But I wasn't recording feature length movies though. Mostly Monty Python, Bennie Hill and Mystery Science Theater 3000... :geek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: D Dog and PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Chief called them the "double tongues" and he could not have been more correct! Endeavor to persevere... might as well have been try to try. Redundant rubbish. Politicians have always been rubbish, the worst of the worst, redundant people.
Well said Phat! A pox on both their houses... :mad:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Woo wee, I'd have to go in the "Way back machine " to remember that. The best I remember, the Betamax was supposed to have better video quality over VHS. I don't remember having short recording time issues. But I wasn't recording feature length movies though. Mostly Monty Python, Bennie Hill and Mystery Science Theater 3000... :geek:
And now for something COMPLETELY different.... IT's...
Monty Python's... Flying Circus...
Still love that show today!
All the BBC shows were on PBS! Even Benny Hill!!! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
It was especially funny when Python and Benny Hill aired right after Masterpiece Theatre or Nova! hahaha:ROFLMAO:(y)

I always thought cable TV was a ripoff, just like dad because we paid for the service and the channels STILL had commercials! What a ripoff!!!

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
And now for something COMPLETELY different.... IT's...
Monty Python's... Flying Circus...
Still love that show today!
All the BBC shows were on PBS! Even Benny Hill!!! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
It was especially funny Python and Benny Hill aired right after Masterpiece Theatre or Nova! hahaha:ROFLMAO:(y)

I always thought cable TV was a ripoff, just like dad because we paid for the service and the channels STILL had commercials! What a ripoff!!!
My old man predicted cable TV when I was like 11 and, trust me, that was WELL into the last century! Anything to make a buck, as they say. We have six TV's in the house and I have not watched any of them for over a year; this story beats the crap out of anything on it anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
“Endeavor to persevere” is the phrase that triggered them. Typical political proclivity of saying something, while not saying anything.
I still love Outlaw Josey Wales too. It was the first film that I can remember that had real native Americans playing their ancestors. I thought it was chief Dan George that called the politicians Double Tongues but it was Will Sampson as Ten Bears...

Will was in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Chief Dan George... Endeavor to persevere... We thought about it for a long time... and, when we had thought about it long enough... We declared war on the union.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onetogo and motseer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
My old man predicted cable TV when I was like 11 and, trust me, that was WELL into the last century! Anything to make a buck, as they say. We have six TV's in the house and I have not watched any of them for over a year; this story beats the crap out of anything on it anyway!
I have a forty something inch Sony Bravia now... I run an HDMI cable to it to watch internet stuff and streaming video... so all that tech and it's basically a huge extra monitor! hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, my reread is reaping more benefits...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This, potentially, keeps Stan around for a Season 2 or sequel. I think I'll start a petition. Yeah... Stan survives, Della remains the Queen and MC is given a fiefdom when he earns it; making Tracy a Baroness! Right? Right?

• Wow

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
[QUOTE="LWtbo, post: 8598016, member: 43

Enjoyed reading your post, did I agree with everything, now exactly, but this makes the forums fun.

First of all, I have to admit that I'm not a huge Della fan. If Stan stayed around and Della mixed it up with the ladies I'd be perfectly fine.

Secondly, Tracy has always been my queen from the beginning. Even in my younger days I've always had a thing for the older ladies (OBD, Kat needs some good loving, let get to it (y)) . Now, I must admit Jess has done an awesome job (apple did not fall far from the tree with Jess).

Finally, you have to admit there is some awesome young talent that still needs to be explored and we might even be surprised on where the ride takes us. That's for OBD to determine.

Oh yea, one more thing OBD, if you read this post, for most of the pics posted by you, when I see leather pants, it's usually a lady filling them out nicely. NOT THE MC! o_O

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Rachel is the best main girl (sorry Jessy) I think the mains are Jess, Rachel and hacker girl.

View attachment 1940875
Yep... I totally dig Rai and Ashley and Willow and Katy (hacker girl) and Kat and, and, and...
When I first started playing this game I was totally enthralled with Tracey and resistant to Jessica. Jessy seemed to just want a way out of Kansas more than she was interested in MC but now... if you told me I had to choose only one girl in this game (not that I honestly think that will happen... hope not) if I had to pick only one... It is Jessy by a long ass country mile.

That said... I don't want to cut any of the girls and I still adore Tracey... In fact, the only one I'm NOT in love with is Barb! Barb needs to go right along with Bob. But, we'll get to ridding ourselves of those evil bastards in due time, I guess... Barb's daughter, Reba is a bit twisted but I still like her. I'm hoping that she will see through her mother's bull shit and come around to our side before too long. That would be a pleasant surprise...
If mama Della doesn't murder her first! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

The beauty with Jessy is her open attitude, willingness to try different things, her openness to having other girls in our relationship, her wit, her charm and obviously her rare beauty with a perfect bubble bum, perky pink nipples, tiny and flawless figure and her adorable face and smile.
Jessy and I (as the MC) are permanently joined together by both joy and tragedy and I do not take that kind of bond lightly. Jessy is the perfect ol'lady. Having her means I get to enjoy all of the other ladies too. How long do you think Rai would put up with the same thing? Maybe she would but not nearly as well as Jessy and I don't think Rai would recruit other girls to join in like Jessy does either.

We all have our favorites. I don't begrudge anyone else their favorite. We like who we like. Now, if one of you says you want Barb, I'll tell you to have your head examined. But, I won't stop you... (Just spare me those details, please!! What a hideous skank!!!) haha:devilish: Anyway..... I've given it a great deal of thought and consideration. Jessy is my number one girl. She opened the door for me to have all these other ladies in a jealousy free environment. That is RARE!
So yes, I love Jessy.:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.39.48.41.png

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yep... I totally dig Rai and Ashley and Willow and Katy (hacker girl) and Kat and, and, and...
When I first started playing this game I was totally enthralled with Tracey and resistant to Jessica. Jessy seemed to just want a way out of Kansas more than she was interested in MC but now... if you told me I had to choose only one girl in this game (not that I honestly think that will happen... hope not) if I had to pick only one... It is Jessy by a long ass country mile.

That said... I don't want to cut any of the girls and I still adore Tracey... In fact, the only one I'm NOT in love with is Barb! Barb needs to go right along with Bob. But, we'll get to ridding ourselves of those evil bastards in due time, I guess... Barb's daughter, Reba is a bit twisted but I still like her. I'm hoping that she will see through her mother's bull shit and come around to our side before too long. That would be a pleasant surprise...
If mama Della doesn't murder her first! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

The beauty with Jessy is her open attitude, willingness to try different things, her openness to having other girls in our relationship, her wit, her charm and obviously her rare beauty with a perfect bubble bum, perky pink nipples, tiny and flawless figure and her adorable face and smile.
Jessy and I (as the MC) are permanently joined together by both joy and tragedy and I do not take that kind of bond lightly. Jessy is the perfect ol'lady. Having her means I get to enjoy all of the other ladies too. How long do you think Rai would put up with the same thing? Maybe she would but not nearly as well as Jessy and I don't think Rai would recruit other girls to join in like Jessy does either.

We all have our favorites. I don't begrudge anyone else their favorite. We like who we like. Now, if one of you says you want Barb, I'll tell you to have your head examined. But, I won't stop you... (Just spare me those details, please!! What a hideous skank!!!) haha:devilish: Anyway..... I've given it a great deal of thought and consideration. Jessy is my number one girl. She opened the door for me to have all these other ladies in a jealousy free environment. That is RARE! So yes, I love Jessy.:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
View attachment 1941196
I agree wholeheartedly! Rai is hot and sweet,Tracy is my Queen, Katy and Kat need and deserve a love like MC, hell we could (and probably will) go on and on down to Juanita and Maria and the girls we have met but haven't bedded yet.

I think Reba HAS wised up about Barb but, just hasn't found her way out yet. Bob and Barb and all the corrupt politicians will get their due (it is a fantasy after all). Hehe, OBD, we're countin' on you!

All that said,you are right again, Obi-Wan. Jessy is special!

Ride on, PapaPhat. There's always another horizon.

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes