Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Bo is 65. Hence not listed on my 70's hotties list. Too young for the 70+ list but Bo is still hot! Could've... probably should've included Linda Evans who is still looking fine at 79! :devilish:
View attachment 1938638
Yeah I should have payed more attention to the list being narrowed down to 70+. At the time I was thinking of older gals who looked ageless. Bo Derek was popularized for me by the movie "Any which way you can but loose". I may have seen her in other instances, but it was the Clint Eastwood film that really cemented it for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah I should have payed more attention to the list being narrowed down to 70+. At the time I was thinking of older gals who looked ageless. Bo Derek was popularized for me by the movie "Any which way you can but loose". I may have seen her in other instances, but it was the Clint Eastwood film that really cemented it for me.
I didn't remember Bo being in any Eastwood films so I checked Any which way but loose and Any which way you can and no Bo. Bo Derek's most notable films in the late 1970's and into the 1980's were Orca, 10, Tarzan the Ape Man and Bolero. It was Blake Edward's 10 and the spreads Bo did in Playboy magazine that made her a household name throughout the 1980's. To my knowledge, Bo never appeared in a film with Clint Eastwood.

Orville may have mentioned Bo Derek in the Any which way script but she was not part of the cast.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I didn't remember Bo being in any Eastwood films so I checked Any which way but loose and Any which way you can and no Bo. Bo Derek's most notable films in the late 1970's and into the 1980's were Orca, 10, Tarzan the Ape Man and Bolero. It was Blake Edward's 10 and the spreads Bo did in Playboy magazine that made her a household name throughout the 1980's. To my knowledge, Bo never appeared in a film with Clint Eastwood.

Orville may have mentioned Bo Derek in the Any which way script but she was not part of the cast.
Yes she was not part of the cast, but she was spoofed in the movie. This led me to look her up. Screenshot 2022-07-21 11.09.26 PM.png

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Ah Ha! I knew (or at least suspected) Bo was mentioned in the script! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
Now I want to watch that movie again. I'm going to do a search for it. I used to have the vhs of both movies until my vhs tape player ate the movies and my star wars collection(pre-Han Solo shot last).

• Haha

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Now I want to watch that movie again. I'm going to do a search for it. I used to have the vhs of both movies until my vhs tape player ate the movies and my star wars collection(pre-Han Solo shot last).
VHS tapes... :mad:

I was one of the dumb asses that bought a Betamax player. I just knew that it would be the preferred video tape format since Sony was backing it. :poop:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019

I was one of the dumb asses that bought a Betamax player. I just knew that it would be the preferred video tape format since Sony was backing it. :poop:
I cannot relate. Maybe I was not old enough. I was born August 14 1977. I however do have have a curious nature of learning about things before my time. I watched this video and I find it very interesting.

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I have hundreds of titles on DVD and BlueRay but now everything is on one streaming platform or another and it's actually difficult to find copies on disc now! Not that there have been any films worth really watching in the last 10-15 years...
Betamax... hahaha :ROFLMAO: About the only thing that is harder to find are those LP sized laser discs!:devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I cannot relate. Maybe I was not old enough. I was born August 14 1977. I however do have have a curious nature of learning about things before my time. I watched this video and I find it very interesting.
Yep and no cell phones either! We had one phone at home, attached to the wall in the kitchen. It had a rotary dial and a long coiled cable. If I wanted privacy to talk to a girlfriend I had to stretch that cord to the limit and hide out in the little hall off of the main hall that lead to the main bathroom. It was fine until the heater or the hot water heater kicked on because that was the reason for that little hall... to give space for those two appliances. We didn't even have color TV until I was like 13 or 14 when dad brought home a brand new 19 inch Sony Trinitron. We still used the antennae on the roof because cable hadn't been invented yet... That came when I was in high school. I can remember dad griping that it cost $20 per month... Not that he couldn't afford it... He had grown up in a time when all they had was radio programs. Until we got the 19 inch Sony, all we had was a tiny little Emerson black and white portable TV... we had four stations... ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS. That was IT! I graduated and moved out before I bought my first VHS player... that was about the same time that video rental stores came around. Copies of movies on VHS were anywhere from $50 to several hundred dollars at the time so we rented movies or recorded them from HBO and Cinemax. Betamax never quite caught on though... needed two tapes just to watch one movie! The Godfather would've been a three or four tape set! So, VHS allowing all that run time on one tape was a clear favorite and Beta was no more. Tough luck there Dimitri... But, I bet you had fun recording your favorite TV shows :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yep and no cell phones either! We had one phone at home, attached to the wall in the kitchen. It had a rotary dial and a long coiled cable. If I wanted privacy to talk to a girlfriend I had to stretch that cord to the limit and hide out in the little hall off of the main hall that lead to the main bathroom. It was fine until the heater or the hot water heater kicked on because that was the reason for that little hall... to give space for those two appliances. We didn't even have color TV until I was like 13 or 14 when dad brought home a brand new 19 inch Sony Trinitron. We still used the antennae on the roof because cable hadn't been invented yet... That came when I was in high school. I can remember dad griping that it cost $20 per month... Not that he couldn't afford it... He had grown up in a time when all they had was radio programs. Until we got the 19 inch Sony, all we had was a tiny little Emerson black and white portable TV... we had four stations... ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS. That was IT! I graduated and moved out before I bought my first VHS player... that was about the same time that video rental stores came around. Copies of movies on VHS were anywhere from $50 to several hundred dollars at the time so we rented movies or recorded them from HBO and Cinemax. Betamax never quite caught on though... needed two tapes just to watch one movie! The Godfather would've been a three or four tape set! So, VHS allowing all that run time on one tape was a clear favorite and Beta was no more. Tough luck there Dimitri... But, I bet you had fun recording your favorite TV shows :)
Good times when everything moved a LOT slower. Before crazy entered the realm of ridiculous and words meant what they meant. I could go on but I won't. I'm sure you're glad. Hehehe (y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
This is my second favorite Eastwood movie. #1 is Outlaw Jose Wales, "When we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the white man."
“Endeavor to persevere” is the phrase that triggered them. Typical political proclivity of saying something, while not saying anything.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Not to trying one up you, but when dad upgraded to an outside antenna over the "rabbit ears" we had the antenna pole strapped the eaves of the house. We kept a pair of vise grips clamped to it. Dad would send me outside to turn the antenna to tune in the signal when he switched channels. Poor folks, have poor ways...

Yeah the Betamax player quickly became a paper weight. :poop:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
:unsure:Can I just upset some people again? because it's been a while since the last time for me :devilish:.

I have seen some people moan that Jessy shouldn't be the MC's main Li I agree she's not.
Some of you even dare to sujest it should be Katy guess what your delusional.

We all know it can only be Della If and when she joins the MC's harem.
Do you seriously think she can be just become yet another one of his girls.
NO No no no she can only ever be The Queen of his Harem.
How the hell can she not be?.

I'm no expert on bike culture but surely you can't seriously expect her to just slot in as one of his girls.
To be ruled over by Jessy get real.

On the suject of Jessy personally I believe she's third in line at best.
Untill Della take's her rightful place there could only really ever be one interim head of his harem.
And thats Tracy.
Jessy In my Humble opinion has never been his main Li.
A stand in for his main and head girl in her mommy's absence definatly but actual main noway!.

Tracy is not only a Dom in her own right and like Della more than capable of runing the Red Fox.
I remind you she was also his first after prison if Jessy rules it is only because her mommy allows it.
And the only reson Tracy allowed it is because she herself was reluctant to leave her home.
And that's the only reason why Jessy is where she is now.

BTW in the case of this perticular argument I don't give a Rats arse if you agree with me or not it's how I see things and i'm sticking with it:p.

To paraphase Highlander "there can be only one and that's Della!... But untill then it's Tracy".
And finally to paraphase Hale and Pace (the managment) "nough said!". :devilish:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes