motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You mentioned a page back or two about the foreshadowing at the dinner event. You were dead on the money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, I am havin' so much fun with this reread. Thanks for the tasty treat, OBD. I am really pumped for this next update, too. Nothing like open road and hot women to get the blood pumpin". Even when it's imaginary. BTW I also noticed that post-date intimacy with Rachael seemed to mark a leap forward in your animation skills. She has really had some landmark moments! Kudos, friend. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Mom? Yes... I would fuck mom in a heart beat. The DA? She can go fuck a mop handle. Not interested. She's in league with fucking Barb! No thanks! Oh... and if Sara's funky frat boy lays a single finger on Rai... I will break him!!!

I must break you!
Stepharino or whatever his name is will likely end up as roadkill at some point. DA is doing the mayor. Both must be outed and Broken! Looks like a job for Sluggo and MC. Mom and Steph will be brought into the fold. :love: MC has sooooooo much love to give!!

• Thinking Face

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Man, I am havin' so much fun with this reread. Thanks for the tasty treat, OBD. I am really pumped for this next update, too. Nothing like open road and hot women to get the blood pumpin". Even when it's imaginary. BTW I also noticed that post-date intimacy with Rachael seemed to mark a leap forward in your animation skills. She has really had some landmark moments! Kudos, friend. (y)
I'm pumped up too!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Stepharino or whatever his name is will likely end up as roadkill at some point. DA is doing the mayor. Both must be outed and Broken! Looks like a job for Sluggo and MC. Mom and Steph will be brought into the fold. :love: MC has sooooooo much love to give!!
Disappearing the mayor and DA would bring quite a bit of heat. A better solution might be to gather compromising photos and videos of their interpersonal meetings and get them ousted due to mass public outcry once you publish all the evidence through local and national media. Just my two cents...

• Thinking Face

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Disappearing the mayor and DA would bring quite a bit of heat. A better solution might be to gather compromising photos and videos of their interpersonal meetings and get them ousted due to mass public outcry once you publish all the evidence through local and national media. Just my two cents...
Yep, another covert operation... remember how the last one turned out? I know, sometimes I let the dark side out too easily:devilish:. MC spent his time serving and got his reward (something I can, at least partially, relate to). I like the devil may care theme of the outlaw biker in this story. Sometimes the corruption just brings that out ya' know. Maybe next life I'll come back as a full on anarchist.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Nah, I'm bettin' you have some rebel yell in you, still!!
Yep!
In the midnight hour she cried more, more, more!
With a rebel yell she cried more, more, more!
More, more, more! She want more. More, more, more, more, more!

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yep, another covert operation... remember how the last one turned out? I know, sometimes I let the dark side out too easily:devilish:. MC spent his time serving and got his reward (something I can, at least partially relate to). I like the devil may care theme of the outlaw biker in this story. Sometimes the corruption just brings that out ya' know. Maybe next life I'll come back as a full on anarchist.
Didn't say I didn't like your idea. In fact, I'm all for killing ALL the minions and their accomplices... the whole lot!
Just pointing out the high risk factor of such an operation. If Stan approves it, we move out tonight!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Didn't say I didn't like your idea. In fact, I'm all for killing ALL the minions and their accomplices... the whole lot!
Just pointing out the high risk factor of such an operation. If Stan approves it, we move out tonight!
Hehe. me 'n you, Phat. They'll tremble as the earth shakes! Bwahahaha!!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hehe. me 'n you, Phat. They'll tremble as the earth shakes! Bwahahaha!!
Damn straight! And, they'll never see us coming! Sure, we'll have firearms just in case the shit hits the fan but much more fun seeing the surprise on their faces as the lights go out when my blade crosses their throats or penetrates their ocular cavity, temple, jaw or other soft spot. Going to be a very long night... Buckle up and knuckle up, bro! :devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
if not he buys bigger bed.
Pan to Jessy stitching two gigantic California king size mattresses together at the seam... hahaha :ROFLMAO:
MC: Okay... that should be large enough for everyone! hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Jessy: Wait a minute... there's no floor left! How do we get to the bathroom or back to the living area?
MC: Very carefully, Babe. Very carefully...
Jessy: I love it when you call me Babe:love:;)
MC: Ready to test out our new super soft microfiber covered ultra plush memory foam, Babe?
Jessy: Of course! I already called all the girls. They're on their way! :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Pan to Jessy stitching two gigantic California king size mattresses together at the seam... hahaha :ROFLMAO:
MC: Okay... that should be large enough for everyone! hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Jessy: Wait a minute... there's no floor left! How do we get to the bathroom or back to the living area?
MC: Very carefully, Babe. Very carefully...
Jessy: I love it when you call me Babe:love:;)
MC: Ready to test out our new super soft microfiber covered ultra plush memory foam, Babe?
Jessy: Of course! I already called all the girls. They're on their way! :devilish:
Sounds like a custom order for the My Pillow guy... ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sounds like a custom order for the My Pillow guy... ;)
Custom silk sheets in 1000 thread count total luxury, custom pillows with cases and shams to match the sheets...
None of that synthetic pillow stuff... 100% Canadian goose down feather pillows! And, a couple of big foam wedges for propping up dat ass! :devilish: Easy eats and tight, sweet treats!:devilish: Assorted sizes of yoga balls too! Also for propping up dat ass and some bouncy, balls deep fun as well!:devilish: And the music plays..... All you want to do is ride around Jessy... ride Jessy ride!:devilish: Let the orgy begin!:devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
just 1 thing, how on earth they'd get it up there in mc's room.
Sweat and persistence, my friend! Lots of sweat and persistence... well... that and long rope, a few sailor's knots and a block and tackle pully... :devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
dam i'm on 3rd play through and still want more the update can't come fast enough for me
It's coming, my friend! It's coming! Dimitri is one man dev team all by himself yet he still seems to make more progress than most teams. When I compare his update numbers for renders and animations, he is always leading the pack! Plus, his updates are generally rather substantial, not just a few minutes of gameplay that leave you saying, "that's it?" like many other devs. OBD updates usually take an hour or more to play... unless you milk them like I do... savoring all the super hot images and replaying the animations over and over... Yeah... I look to be spending a rather long evening with the next update, especially considering that it opens with the conclusion to MC's prospect party! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Hip, hip fucking Huzzah! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes