Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Yep... I totally dig Rai and Ashley and Willow and Katy (hacker girl) and Kat and, and, and...
When I first started playing this game I was totally enthralled with Tracey and resistant to Jessica. Jessy seemed to just want a way out of Kansas more than she was interested in MC but now... if you told me I had to choose only one girl in this game (not that I honestly think that will happen... hope not) if I had to pick only one... It is Jessy by a long ass country mile.

That said... I don't want to cut any of the girls and I still adore Tracey... In fact, the only one I'm NOT in love with is Barb! Barb needs to go right along with Bob. But, we'll get to ridding ourselves of those evil bastards in due time, I guess... Barb's daughter, Reba is a bit twisted but I still like her. I'm hoping that she will see through her mother's bull shit and come around to our side before too long. That would be a pleasant surprise...
If mama Della doesn't murder her first! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

The beauty with Jessy is her open attitude, willingness to try different things, her openness to having other girls in our relationship, her wit, her charm and obviously her rare beauty with a perfect bubble bum, perky pink nipples, tiny and flawless figure and her adorable face and smile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jessy and I (as the MC) are permanently joined together by both joy and tragedy and I do not take that kind of bond lightly. Jessy is the perfect ol'lady. Having her means I get to enjoy all of the other ladies too. How long do you think Rai would put up with the same thing? Maybe she would but not nearly as well as Jessy and I don't think Rai would recruit other girls to join in like Jessy does either.

We all have our favorites. I don't begrudge anyone else their favorite. We like who we like. Now, if one of you says you want Barb, I'll tell you to have your head examined. But, I won't stop you... (Just spare me those details, please!! What a hideous skank!!!) haha:devilish: Anyway..... I've given it a great deal of thought and consideration. Jessy is my number one girl. She opened the door for me to have all these other ladies in a jealousy free environment. That is RARE!
So yes, I love Jessy.:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
View attachment 1941196
Why is Jessie the main girl? Because both the MC and Jessie say it is so. Screenshot 2022-07-25 4.36.36 AM.png Screenshot 2022-07-25 4.36.44 AM.png Screenshot 2022-07-25 4.36.46 AM.png

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, but subsequently, Jessy agrees that she should and will share #1 girl status with Tracy. So, we have #! and #1 living with MC. Also, Rachael is the only girl with an acknowledged (stated between them both) "girlfriend" status and is Jessy's lover as well. For me, it looks like #1, #1 and #1 hehehe.:p
Tracey shares MC, not the number one spot. Do not confuse the two. Jessy agrees to share MC with mom, not the number one spot. Onetogo's post was a statement regarding how the game is written to be, not who's number one in your heart. We all have our favorites and no one can ever take your favorites from you. I cannot tell you who your personal favorite is. That is up to you. However, the game is written that Jessy is MC's ol'lady, his number one. All the other ladies share MC with Jessy's kind permission and by her leave as well as MC's choice. That includes Tracey. Jessy is MC's "Boss Bitch" with no if's, and's, but's or others about it. They live together and (God forbid this turns Romeo and Juliet) they will die together.

Jessy: Boss Bitch?
MC: I mean that in the sweetest possible way, Babe... How about "Boss Babe" instead?
Jessy: I love it when you call me Babe. :)
MC: And, the other handle? Well, you are the boss and I was trying to make a point to our fans.
Jessy: We have fans?
MC: We sure do, Babe! You have fans, Tracey has fans as does Rai and Willow and Ashley and Kat and Katy and all the girls... even that server with the big, thick booty down at the Fox Box...
Jessy: Cloe?
MC: Yes. Cloe. We all have fans. They're talking about us right now...
Jessy: Really?
MC: Yep! Just listen... you can hear PapaPhat defending your number one title right now...
Jessy: Well, of course he is... I AM number one after all, right?
MC: Always and forever, Babe. Always and forever...

I do not like putting numbers or rankings on things, especially people and never women. No woman EVER wants to be number two. However, Jessy is the self proclaimed and MC confirmed number one. That is what the characters say in game, not just my opinion. Those are the facts. Jessy makes a specific point to affirm and reaffirm that fact multiple times during the game. Jessy is number one. The rest are team MC and I refuse to number them. But, I do have favorites. :devilish:

You have Tracey first in your heart, Motseer, and that's a good thing, my friend. I can see why this is so because I love Tracey too. For others here it's Rai or another girl. Personally, I love them all!

The only other lady in this game to even come close to the bond that MC and Jessy share is Kat but Finn, Sluggo, Stan and Della are all in on that same secret. Only Jessy and MC hold each other's most deadly secret. One that would be the end of both of them if ever revealed but it shall ever remain their deadly secret. Tracey knows in general but does not know the specifics. Therein lies the secret bond between Jess and MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onetogo

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Why is Jessie the main girl? Because both the MC and Jessie say it is so. View attachment 1945388 View attachment 1945391 View attachment 1945393
Not to throw gasoline on the fire :devilish:, but how many potential LI's we're not revealed in the story at the time of this conversation? I'm not saying anyone can or can't knock Jessy off her pedestal. There may will be some spirited, (mostly friendly) competition for that spot from some of the current bevy of LI's. Let the games begin! :cool:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not to throw gasoline on the fire :devilish:, but how many potential LI's we're not revealed in the story at the time of this conversation? I'm not saying anyone can or can't knock Jessy off her pedestal. There may will be some spirited, (mostly friendly) competition for that spot from some of the current bevy of LI's. Let the games begin! :cool:

Okay... rant over. I hope I made my point 100% crystal clear. Adventure on my friend, Phat:mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LWtbo

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I remember Della saying that there is the possibility of having more than one ol'lady, so... with all the goodness that Dimitri is throwing at us, why limit ourselves? As long as the 'babe' belongs only to Jessy, everything will be fine :devilish:
Multiple ol'ladies? Hell yeah! Sign me the fuck up!
Replacing Jessy as number one? FUCK NO! NEVER! NOT ON MY WATCH!!!
Okay... rant over... we now return to our regularly scheduled forums...
Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

Okay... rant over. I hope I made my point 100% crystal clear. Adventure on my friend, Phat:mad:
Phat, Not sure how you extrapolated that Jessy or anyone is going anywhere by what I posted. Simply, there will be more competition for MC's attention as the story moves forward. Do you doubt that Jessy isn't up to the task? Believe me, this will not be a gut punch situation like "Acting Lessons". I loved that story, but never finished it because of the choice you had to make between one LI and the other. I hate to see you work yourself into a lather over some lighthearted comments. I'll refrain from injecting them.
Take care, Dima

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tracey shares MC, not the number one spot. Do not confuse the two. Jessy agrees to share MC with mom, not the number one spot. Onetogo's post was a statement regarding how the game is written to be, not who's number one in your heart. We all have our favorites and no one can ever take your favorites from you. I cannot tell you who your personal favorite is. That is up to you. However, the game is written that Jessy is MC's ol'lady, his number one. All the other ladies share MC with Jessy's kind permission and by her leave as well as MC's choice. That includes Tracey. Jessy is MC's "Boss Bitch" with no if's, and's, but's or others about it. They live together and (God forbid this turns Romeo and Juliet) they will die together.

Jessy: Boss Bitch?
MC: I mean that in the sweetest possible way, Babe... How about "Boss Babe" instead?
Jessy: I love it when you call me Babe. :)
MC: And, the other handle? Well, you are the boss and I was trying to make a point to our fans.
Jessy: We have fans?
MC: We sure do, Babe! You have fans, Tracey has fans as does Rai and Willow and Ashley and Kat and Katy and all the girls... even that server with the big, thick booty down at the Fox Box...
Jessy: Cloe?
MC: Yes. Cloe. We all have fans. They're talking about us right now...
Jessy: Really?
MC: Yep! Just listen... you can hear PapaPhat defending your number one title right now...
Jessy: Well, of course he is... I AM number one after all, right?
MC: Always and forever, Babe. Always and forever...

I do not like putting numbers or rankings on things, especially people and never women. No woman EVER wants to be number two. However, Jessy is the self proclaimed and MC confirmed number one. That is what the characters say in game, not just my opinion. Those are the facts. Jessy makes a specific point to affirm and reaffirm that fact multiple times during the game. Jessy is number one. The rest are team MC and I refuse to number them. But, I do have favorites. :devilish:

You have Tracey first in your heart, Motseer, and that's a good thing, my friend. I can see why this is so because I love Tracey too. For others here it's Rai or another girl. Personally, I love them all!

The only other lady in this game to even come close to the bond that MC and Jessy share is Kat but Finn, Sluggo, Stan and Della are all in on that same secret. Only Jessy and MC hold each other's most deadly secret. One that would be the end of both of them if ever revealed but it shall ever remain their deadly secret. Tracey knows in general but does not know the specifics. Therein lies the secret bond between Jess and MC.

Well, I'm not gonna go lookin' up quotes but, if you want to check chapter 6, you you will find a conversation in which Jessy agrees to share the #1 spot with her Mom. All in all, though, it's just semantics and I'm pretty sure an open relationship would have to start with non-competitiveness, or, at least, a commitment to try to overcome it.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020

You really think MC is dumb enough to break Jessy's heart? If she doesn't cut his dick off, Tracy or Della will. As he said it's mostly friendly competition... Jessy will probably up her game and get you in bed with some "hot Russian bitches". I doubt the story will ever turn Jessy into a side girl so don't worry.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You really think MC is dumb enough to break Jessy's heart? If she doesn't cut his dick off, Tracy or Della will. As he said it's mostly friendly competition... Jessy will probably up her game and get you in bed with some "hot Russian bitches". I doubt the story will ever turn Jessy into a side girl so don't worry.
I know that and you know that... was just surprised by Dimitri's comments as they seemed to indicate to me that he did NOT remember that!!! hahaha :ROFLMAO: Was relieved to find that we are all still on the same page.

And YES!!! Bring on the hot Russian devushki!!! (devushki=girls) Bring on the goryachiye russkiye suchki! (goryachiye russkiye suchki=hot Russian bitches):devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Phat, Not sure how you extrapolated that Jessy or anyone is going anywhere by what I posted. Simply, there will be more competition for MC's attention as the story moves forward. Do you doubt that Jessy isn't up to the task? Believe me, this will not be a gut punch situation like "Acting Lessons". I loved that story, but never finished it because of the choice you had to make between one LI and the other. I hate to see you work yourself into a lather over some lighthearted comments. I'll refrain from injecting them.
Take care, Dima
Thank you for clarifying, brother. You did have me extremely worried. I meant every word I said. I'm just glad you agree. You can tease with your commentary all you like. It just would've been nice to know MC has the choice to keep or replace Jessy if it ever came to that because that is how it came across in my head, "MC is getting a new number one." It broke my heart to even think this beloved title would take that kind of turn. Jessy is fully up to taking on all comers and brings many of them in on her own. Like I said before, I love all these girls but Jessy is my first, last and always.:cool:(y) That doesn't mean I don't love Tracey, Rai, Ashley, Kat, Katy, Willow and the others. It just means Jessy is and always will be my Boss Babe!:devilish:

However, LRH has been my ultimate harem fantasy thus far. So, bring on as many girls as you like, Dima! Jessy and I are primed and ready!

MC: You brought your toy box, right, babe?
Jessy: Of course!
MC: Good! Let's teach these girls the definition of "cum coma!"
Hahahahahahaha:cool:(y)

BTW... I hope we haven't seen the last of that street walking cutie that Ash and MC met on their date. Fox Box needs more dancers! (And MC and Jessy are always wanting to sample new talent!)
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Onetogo

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, I'm not gonna go lookin' up quotes but, if you want to check chapter 6, you you will find a conversation in which Jessy agrees to share the #1 spot with her Mom. All in all, though, it's just semantics and I'm pretty sure an open relationship would have to start with non-competitiveness, or, at least, a commitment to try to overcome it.
Yeah... just one of those little white lies kids tell to appease mom... :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Well OBD, I was going to mention security measures at the hotel until I saw an epic rant :cool: . Since I'm a Tracy fan and originally not impressed with Jess, Tracy has always been my number one. Over time Jess has scaled the mountain and is now equal to Tracy. Nicely done with Jess OBD! For me it's just personal preference (full figured women). Since OBD gave us a game with a buffet its a mute point. For me its always Tracy and Jess at this point.

Hey OBD, will we ever see Tracy riding? If so what will she be wearing, you've done well with Jess and Katy!

Hey Papa, chill, Jess and Tracy are my two enforcers with the ladies (in my dreams). :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
My original post for OBD was going to be hotel security. Need to get some cameras for the front entrance, top of the stairs and the door leading to the suite. Than the MC needs to introduce Jessie and Katy together :devilish:. Got to have the feed inside the room setup. After that Mr. Glock should be introduced to Jessie and Tracy. With a war going on, you have to protect what is most vital. (;) Just think bodies everywhere)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Just got back from a little RW jaunt. Man, it sucks out there. Good to be back. Now, who were we talkin' 'bout? Queen Tracy?

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes