• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
This seems to be a universal issue with Daz assets. Namely, that all the females are rigged for use with high heels, so any render without heels has them inexplicably walking around on their toes like ballerinas. I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't created separate heels/no heels poses/animations given the money that is potentially on offer. Although for static renders individual endusers could manually repose the feet themselves I guess.
I used to do a bit of modding for Skyrim and Fallout. I mostly did textures but I dabbled a bit in body mesh mods in blender. Anyway, the trick there was to have separate feet meshes for high heels and barefoot for flats. So, if she changed shoes she changed feet as well.

Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Had very a strange dream last night and the more I think about it the stranger it seem's.
Ok so the deam involved Tracy having to go back to her old place to arange moveing any stuff she would need to permantly move to be close to Fox Box and of course the MC and Jessy nothing strange about that right?.

So anyway couple of weeks later and we by which I mean the MC is just leaving to go meet Jessy at the cafe.
And Just as the MC steps foot outside the Fox Box he's just in time to hear's the throaty roar this beast of a hog switched off as it had been pull up next to the entrance.
And as the MC turns to get a look at the beast that had made such throaty roar he is greeted by the sight of a sexy assed blond biker babe dismounting from it's pillion.
And of course being presented with such a sight the MC has to stop and admire the view.(what choice did he have:devilish:)
However it's as his eye's travel up this beauty that a strange feeling of recognition starts to register it can't be "Brooke?".
Just as the blond hottie turn's to the MC with an amused smile on her face she neatly sidesteps to reveals the rider.
Sat there with a sexy smile on her face and decked it hot leathers is none other than Tracy "Your right darlin it is the only way to travel".
She tells the MC as she swing's her long shapely leg and smoking hot ass off of the beast.
And thats where I was rudely woken up by my staffie wanting to go out for a pee :oops:.

Strange dream?.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Had very a strange dream last night and the more I think about it the stranger it seem's.
Ok so the deam involved Tracy having to go back to her old place to arange moveing any stuff she would need to permantly move to be close to Fox Box and of course the MC and Jessy nothing strange about that right?.

So anyway couple of weeks later and we by which I mean the MC is just leaving to go meet Jessy at the cafe.
And Just as the MC steps foot outside the Fox Box he's just in time to hear's the throaty roar this beast of a hog switched off as it had been pull up next to the entrance.
And as the MC turns to get a look at the beast that had made such throaty roar he is greeted by the sight of a sexy assed blond biker babe dismounting from it's pillion.
And of course being presented with such a sight the MC has to stop and admire the the view.(what choice did he have:devilish:)
However it's as his eye's travel up this beauty that a strange feeling of recognition starts to register it can't be "Brooke?".
Just as the blond hottie turn's to the MC with an amused smile on her face she neatly sidesteps to reveals the rider.
Sat there with a sexy smile on her face and decked it hot leathers is none other than Tracy "Your right darlin it is the only way to travel".
She tells the MC as she swing's her long shapely leg and smoking hot ass off of the beast.
And thats where I was rudely woken up by my staffie wanting to go out for a pee :oops:.

Strange dream?.
Hahaha!! Man, you got a bad case of Tracy worship! I would prescribe a course of threesome therapy for symptom mitigation. Perhaps Russian twins followed by auntie/niece, topped off with a mother/daughter session. Sorry to say, however, there is no cure. Once you are infected with Tracy lust... well, just enjoy the ride, dude.

Oh yeah, to answer the question... not strange at all. Nice dream, man.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I used to do a bit of modding for Skyrim and Fallout. I mostly did textures but I dabbled a bit in body mesh mods in blender. Anyway, the trick there was to have separate feet meshes for high heels and barefoot for flats. So, if she changed shoes she changed feet as well.
I only used Nifskope to mess around with the gloss and size of the tit's and ass in Oblivion. Not sure I ever got the hang of Blender.

And of course being presented with such a sight the MC has to stop and admire the the view.(what choice did he have:devilish:)

Strange dream?.
Nah man not strange dream, the beginning of your career in writing steamy romance novels for widowed mothers and fine cougars.:p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and after bike trip they both will be staying in a bed for a week cuz they got flu.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Riding events? Huzzah! We're heading for Sturgis!!! What? No? Arizona Bike Week in Scottsdale? Huzzah! What? No? Okay... Phat will STFU and stop postulating now.. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

And... holy shit if Dimitri didn't do it again! I check these updates from other favorite devs as well and Dimitri is ALWAYS on top for the most production on images, animations and lines of text and code!!! Huzzah! OBD Rules!!!

And how about Jessy and Willow? HOT DAMN!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: Looks like Papa is getting a double stuffin' MCmuffin after all! Yummy! Come hither and come again, ladies... :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
Took me a while to decode the name OBD... but after that latest update, maybe it's...
Ol'School Badass Dimitri!!! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
and after bike trip they both will be staying in a bed for a week cuz they got flu.
If you mean my dream then I suspect your right after the bike trip they will both be staying in bed for a week.
The MC's bed with the MC and it wont be because of flu. :devilish:
But my dam dog woke me up so she could go pee so I didn't get to enjoy that week.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
They are in Southern Kaliforina. Pretty nice weather there year-round the best I remember. :unsure:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
This seems to be a universal issue with Daz assets. Namely, that all the females are rigged for use with high heels, so any render without heels has them inexplicably walking around on their toes like ballerinas. I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't created separate heels/no heels poses/animations given the money that is potentially on offer. Although for static renders individual endusers could manually repose the feet themselves I guess.
Most pose assets have high heel and flat poses. You're right, ones that don't all you have to do is correct the foot position before you render the image. You end up doing that almost every time you switch poses.

I posed Willow that way. You haven't noticed that girls tend to stand on their toes when doing a sexy pose? They do that so they can arch their back and push their ass's out. Sometimes they do that not to look shorter than the other girl in the shot.

I'm pretty anal about, clipping, pokies, foot and hand placement. I do a lot of renders over or post render touch up if I missed something. That wasn't the case this time.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Most pose assets have high heel and flat poses. You're right, ones that don't all you have to do is correct the foot position before you render the image. You end up doing that almost every time you switch poses.

I posed Willow that way. You haven't noticed that girls tend to stand on their toes when doing a sexy pose? They do that so they can arch their back and push their ass's out. Sometimes they do that not to look shorter than the other girl in the shot.

I'm pretty anal about, clipping, pokies, foot and hand placement. I do a lot of renders over or post render touch up if I missed something. That wasn't the case this time.
Standing on her tip toes also accentuates her calf muscles too. Had a girlfriend in high school that always walked on her toes, she had great legs! She played alto, tenor and soprano sax as well as flute and piccolo too. She could really blow! (and, not just musically!) I miss her sometimes... So yes, Dimitri... I know how girls can be, especially when showing off their assets! Willow and Jessy both have absolutely no reason to be ashamed! Holy Hotties, Batman! They're on FIRE!!! Yes, Robin, I should take hold of my Bat Hose and thoroughly douse them with it... Stand back, Robin... this is going to get sticky!!!
Hahaha :ROFLMAO: :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Your renders are always flawless, Dima. Love that image! The only "bad part" about it is that it's too tall to be my wallpaper on my desktop! So, I still have this one up there...
base profile 1873899_carvingcorners.jpg
I had the Dave Mann side view of Jess and MC up for a couple months, the one that reminded me of the ghost rider, and went to this one last week for a little change.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

You also do a good job of maintaining size and perspective. It's a pet peeve of mine. I hate when devs don't do a good job of maintaining relative character height in a pose and my 6'3" male protagonist avatar ends up looking 3 inches shorter than his 5'7" LI. Just sayin' (y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You also do a good job of maintaining size and perspective. It's a pet peeve of mine. I hate when devs don't do a good job of maintaining relative character height in a pose and my 6'3" male protagonist avatar ends up looking 3 inches shorter than his 5'7" LI. Just sayin' (y)
Thanks for noticing. I typically set the camera height at MC's eye level for POV shots. It's a struggle at times to keep perspective with most of the girls wearing stack or high heels. The people that make the character assets aren't consistent in the heights either. You end up down scaling them up or down to match the rest of the cast. As with most aspects of the girls in the game, I try to maintain a variety of heights. Though I am partial to girls on the shorter side.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for noticing. I typically set the camera height at MC's eye level for POV shots. It's a struggle at times to keep perspective with most of the girls wearing stack or high heels. The people that make the character assets aren't consistent in the heights either. You end up down scaling them up or down to match the rest of the cast. As with most aspects of the girls in the game, I try to maintain a variety of heights. Though I am partial to girls on the shorter side.
I am also enamored by tiny, petite ladies.:cool:(y) But, I have enjoyed dating a wide variety of women of many heights and sizes... from "Damn! You're really tall!" to big girls like Cloe, to so skinny that I'm always trying to feed her cheeseburgers, to voluptuous curves. I can't abide hideous women but I don't reject a girl because she's on the "plain Jane" side if I like her personality and she isn't ugly like Barb, being compatible is more important than having the hottest girl, IMHO. It's like that song, Close Enough to Perfect by Alabama...
"Don't you worry about my woman
And what you think she ought to be
She's close enough to perfect for me!"

In this game, that's my beloved Jessy. Sometimes she wears too much makeup. Sometimes she makes me want to start a fight. Don't you worry about my woman... and, what you think she ought to be... She's close enough to perfect... for me.:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, your efforts are definitely noticed and appreciated! Tall girls are fine. Six footers plus are rare. I'm 6'1" so 5'5" to 5"8" is perfect for me. I have to admit 5"2" and petite is nice too. Hell they are all nice... even phat('s) women. Hehehe, couldn't resist. :oops::devilish:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes