Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Took me a while to decode the name OBD... but after that latest update, maybe it's...
Ol'School Badass Dimitri!!! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Good guess but, nope. I spent all of a couple of minutes to come up with when I went public with the game. It is so plain you'll kick yourself when you figure it out.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Love it! I'm a retired pro bassist and the band I was in got to open for Steppenwolf at Arizona Bike Week back in '03 or '04... one of those summers... THAT was a hell of a great show!

Still say the Rogues need to hit the road for AZ Bike Week, Sturgis or one or more of the bike rallies. That would make a great road trip for the sequel... 5 rallies in 5 weeks or bust! With that many potential rival MC's there's plenty of drama fodder in that idea. Peace out, Phat :devilish:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Love it! I'm a retired pro bassist and the band I was in got to open for Steppenwolf at Arizona Bike Week back in '03 or '04... one of those summers... THAT was a hell of a great show!

Still say the Rogues need to hit the road for AZ Bike Week, Sturgis or one or more of the bike rallies. That would make a great road trip for the sequel... 5 rallies in 5 weeks or bust! With that many potential rival MC's there's plenty of drama fodder in that idea. Peace out, Phat :devilish:(y)
I saw them perform in Sturgis one year at the Buffalo Chip campground. Nothing like being in a crowd of 15,000 bikers when Steppenwolf started playing the biker national anthem...

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
OldBabyDaddy?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.... (Why do I suddenly feel like Arnold Horshack from Welcome Back Kotter...:ROFLMAO:)
I think I finally got it!!!
Old Biker Dude! or... Old Biker Dimitri!
After your previous comment, "It is so plain you'll kick yourself when you figure it out, "
Dimitri57, I'm inclined toward Old Biker Dude. Hahaha :ROFLMAO: But, enjoying the moment too much to kick myself right now.
So, was that right? Or, am I just left hanging...
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.... (Why do I suddenly feel like Arnold Horshack from Welcome Back Kotter...:ROFLMAO:)
I think I finally got it!!!
Old Biker Dude! or... Old Biker Dimitri!
After your previous comment, "It is so plain you'll kick yourself when you figure it out, "
Dimitri57, I'm inclined toward Old Biker Dude. Hahaha :ROFLMAO: But, enjoying the moment too much to kick myself right now.
So, was that right? Or, am I just left hanging...
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! (y)

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was going to go with Old Big Dick, but my wife called bullshit on that... :oops:
Well... it could be one of those ironic sort of nick names...
Like my cousin Donald who is a HUGE mountain of a man. But, no one calls him Donald or Don or Donny or even Danny, like my uncle Danny who's first name is actually Donald... everyone calls him...

"TINY":devilish:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:cool:(y)

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I have started the game a few hours ago, and went completely "good guy" Well that sent me to a very early end of play.
Is this intended? Do i really have to go all the way "bad boy" if i want to play this game?

zp560

Nov 29, 2018
I have started the game a few hours ago, and went completely "good guy" Well that sent me to a very early end of play.
Is this intended? Do i really have to go all the way "bad boy" if i want to play this game?
no just the option where it ask you what to do with jd chose deal with him

Reactions: Saphfire

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I dropped the really dark path early on. The main story isn't that bad by most standards. The MC has some issues and has to make some hard choices, but he isn't evil.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes