• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You guys are killing me by tempting me to jump a head! Nope, I'm staying strong this time... :cool:
Nah man, it's just the ultimate compliment to your AVN... a bunch of pervs fantasizing about what and who gets done next and on and on and on... ad infinitum, ad nauseam. I mean, I could be reading the latest installment of several decent VN's right now. Instead I'm here speculating about what might happen next in this one. Too cool, right? :cool:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Nah man, it's just the ultimate compliment to your AVN... a bunch of pervs fantasizing about what and who gets done next and on and on and on... ad infinitum, ad nauseam. I mean, I could be reading the latest installment of several decent VN's right now. Instead I'm here speculating about what might happen next in this one. Too cool, right? :cool:
Yeah... Me too... Ditto... And adding extra nausea to ad infinitum ad nauseam. Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

I have a rather large pile up of other game's updates that I've DL'd and collected, intending to play them... Yet, here I am again... hanging out here instead... Looking forward to v0.9!!! Huzzah!!!

Oh... and my spoiler earlier was a heavily condensed version of that sequence in my head... It could've gone on all week!
Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:(y) Hell... It's still going on now!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: motseer

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Am i missing something here i never gotten to or met the girls in the 8th pic. the game keeps ending once the mc and the girls burn the trailer to the ground

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
The game has a short "good guy" ending. If JD ended up in jail, you got that ending. Try the other choices to progress along the "true story" path.

Last edited:
Reactions: excalibertypo

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
The game has a short "good guy" ending. If JC ended up in jail, you got that ending. Try the other choices to progress along the "true story" path.
ill try the walkthrough the is currently at 7.0 and see if i get anywhere. shame i didn't want to depend on a walkthrough for this one

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Am i missing something here i never gotten to or met the girls in the 8th pic. the game keeps ending once the mc and the girls burn the trailer to the ground
That's Nikki on the left and her girlfriend on the right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The choice is yours to make, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
That's Nikki on the left and her girlfriend on the right.

Y

The choice is yours to make, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Good choice. You still had some fun. Nikki and friend will still be around and Jessy is your girl, man! Bob will die for even thinkin' 'bout it!! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
ill try the walkthrough the is currently at 7.0 and see if i get anywhere. shame i didn't want to depend on a walkthrough for this one
You do NOT need a walkthrough to find the Joe Dirt ending!!! There is only ONE choice that leads to it.

I hope that helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You do NOT need a walkthrough to find the Joe Dirt ending!!! There is only ONE choice that leads to it.

I hope that helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Thanks to all that are helping folks navigate my stumbling start to all this. I'm hold off doing the remaster until the first chapter is complete. But since many are getting hung up at the early good guy ending (Blue path), I went back and put some comments at the final choice that locks you on the red path, blue path. I prompted them to make a save at that point to be able follow the red path to the actual main story.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thanks to all that are helping folks navigate my stumbling start to all this. I'm hold off doing the remaster until the first chapter is complete. But since many are getting hung up at the early good guy ending (Blue path), I went back and put some comments at the final choice that locks you on the red path, blue path. I prompted them to make a save at that point to be able follow the red path to the actual main story.
I'm sure that will be a good move. Seriously though, I'm such a prick I had never even realized there was a blue path until I read another post about it a while back. JD was such an insufferable cunt... for me, there was only one choice. Oh well, guess I just got into the spirit of things right away. (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm sure that will be a good move. Seriously though, I'm such a prick I had never even realized there was a blue path until I read another post about it a while back. JD was such an insufferable cunt... for me, there was only one choice. Oh well, guess I just got into the spirit of things right away. (y)
Yeah... I'm with motseer on the JD must die sentiment. My thought was always, "Cops? Aw, HELL NO!!! I'm going to KILL the sick fuck!!!" Hahaha :ROFLMAO: I never even considered the other path until you advised of what I would find there. Glad I checked it out... Nice "intermission riff" :) And, now back to our regularly scheduled murder... hahaha:ROFLMAO:

As for the thanks... it is my sincere pleasure to aid others to enjoy this fine game! I love LRH and am always happy to aid fellow travelers on this long road of ours.

Great idea to put up some "road signs" at that early detour. Dropping a save to see the shorter ending before moving on to the main story is a great idea. Hopefully others just starting out on their own road will have a better opportunity to find that fun detour. I know I enjoyed it!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah... I'm with motseer on the JD must die sentiment. My thought was always, "Cops? Aw, HELL NO!!! I'm going to KILL the sick fuck!!!" Hahaha :ROFLMAO: I never even considered the other path until you advised of what I would find there. Glad I checked it out... Nice "intermission riff" :) And, now back to our regularly scheduled murder... hahaha:ROFLMAO:

As for the thanks... it is my sincere pleasure to aid others to enjoy this fine game! I love LRH and am always happy to aid fellow travelers on this long road of ours.

Great idea to put up some "road signs" at that early detour. Dropping a save to see the shorter ending before moving on to the main story is a great idea. Hopefully others just starting out on their own road will have a better opportunity to find that fun detour. I know I enjoyed it!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
May just be me, but viewed JD's life being the prison bitch a fate worse than death... :oops:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes