LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Thanks to all that are helping folks navigate my stumbling start to all this. I'm hold off doing the remaster until the first chapter is complete. But since many are getting hung up at the early good guy ending (Blue path), I went back and put some comments at the final choice that locks you on the red path, blue path. I prompted them to make a save at that point to be able follow the red path to the actual main story.
I liked that ending I think its worth seeing even if its only once.
All you really need with that is at the end when the MC is stood outside their house with his two pregnant ladies.
Is something like a comment that say's "Hope you enjoyed this ending but if you want the real story if I was you I'd go back and Kill JD.;)

Just sayin

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Last word I read from OBD on pregnancy was that there is currently one pregnancy planned to happen at some point. He would not confirm who gets preggo other than to deny that it will not be Jessy. I asked... he said no, not Jessy. So, it is still a mystery for now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-road-home-v0-8-5-obdgames.45466/post-8625216
Ok so I did read that OBD had said their would only be one preggo in this story, but with the pic(see above post) I posted Jessie had stated she wanted the MC to father her child. Now the question is will there be a epilogue similar to the Joe Dirt(good guy path) where it shows in the future the MC settles down and fathers Jessie's dream of a child?

Agreed, Runner17... Had my eye on mama since first contact, especially after our dance! Willing to take the whole famn damily as long as baby sister learns some manners and drops the princess bitch attitude. Nothing like a good hard pounding for that is right! MC, Jessy and Rai could effectively keep her in that carpet faced pose for an entire weekend or longer, trading off between MC's cock and the girls using assorted toys to keep Sara occupied until she is as sweet and compliant as Rai... Was that evil? :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really hope "Stevarino" drops the ball and Sara finds out what a scum sucking piece of toe jam filth he really is! You are right, Motseer, we REALLY need a schedule! Good thing many of the girls like to share among themselves with MC. Might need to schedule three to five orgy sessions per week in addition to individual dates and sleep overs just to fit them all in!!!:devilish: Oh to have that kind of scheduling problem... Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Pretty soon MC will have a girl for every day of the month! We REALLY need a fuck schedule!!! Pronto!!!:devilish:

Okay, boss, how's it coming with our new rolodex order? Maybe we need Day Runners instead!?!? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
I think Jessie(and Tracy) has some of the girls covered here as the official wing-woman to the MC she will lick taco's all day until the MC comes around with some sausage. :sneaky:

On a separate note how do you link names of posters I have not figured that part out yet?
NM I figured it out after posting Dimitri57

Reactions: PapaPhat

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
Kind of hard to make that look like accidental death though.

"Damn sheriff, this boy was so drunk he cut his own dick off and choked on it while knocking back brewskis and driving like a maniac on a country backroad."
True but the entertainment value makes it worthwhile! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ya big perv! Why do keep wanting to knock up that sweet innocent girl...:cool:
WTF old man?:devilish: You already did just that in the short ending! Tracey too! Not that I am complaining... Kinda figured this was just that kind of game... my kind of game, really... If I had my way, Jessy would be pregnant for a few years... then maybe no more once the trailer fills up... Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes