Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Did a quick playthrough. Couple of observations I missed.

1) Sarah's reaction to Ryker at the end of the dinner party. Disappointment at missing the wedding?
2) Players may have liked the owner collar, don't think Ryker is a big fan of it. His internal remarks were interesting.

Lady wise, its still Tracy and Jess, Kat and Katy will be interesting to watch. Niki and Willow are also included in my fan club. Rachael dropped out of my top 7 totally. Dark Horse, Piper?

Final Thought, not a big fan of the teamwork conversation between Ryker and Tracy in Ep. 8. Not really required.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
guys i know if you pick the blue choices in the beginning you get the perfect good guy ending and that is a short ending . now you have to pick all or some red choices cuz that gets you out the prologue into the main game where you travel with jess. Now my question is do i stick with just red options or blue? i dont know if this game tracks stats cuz its all behind the scenes.its a bit unclear what is the game taking into consideration.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
guys i know if you pick the blue choices in the beginning you get the perfect good guy ending and that is a short ending . now you have to pick all or some red choices cuz that gets you out the prologue into the main game where you travel with jess. Now my question is do i stick with just red options or blue? i dont know if this game tracks stats cuz its all behind the scenes.its a bit unclear what is the game taking into consideration.
Once you've started travelling with Jess you can pick whatever you want, there are no other early endings.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Once you've started travelling with Jess you can pick whatever you want, there are no other early endings.
Exactly what Avaron1974 said... with a bit more detail...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that helps, my friend.:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: I don't generally use walk throughs. What I do instead is make a LOT of saves. Game gives me a choice, I save. Then I play through all of the options until I see the answer as to what that choice does in game. I also make a lot of replays. "Oh! That choice didn't go like I had hoped!" Reload, replay from the choice. Yes, not at all like real life but that is the joy of the game for me.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

I used the points to trigger events early on when I was still learning Ren'Py code. Affinity points are still being tallied, but now flags are used to trigger major events. Points are still used with some characters from early episodes to trigger different dialog. If I went back and changed the code on the early episodes, it would break everyone's saves. The red/blue stuff will go away when I do the chapter one re-master.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I used the points to trigger events early on when I was still learning Ren'Py code. Affinity points are still being tallied, but now flags are used to trigger major events. Points are still used with some characters from early episodes to trigger different dialog. If I went back and changed the code on the early episodes, it would break everyone's saves. The red/blue stuff will go away when I do the chapter one re-master.
I get it. I don't question what you do behind the scenes because unlike Bethesda, "It just works!" Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Now that you mention points... You've raised my curiosity regarding where I stand with all of the girls!:devilish:

But, I don't expect a running tally like we see in other titles. I'm just happy making the girls happy.;)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I get it. I don't question what you do behind the scenes because unlike Bethesda, "It just works!" Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Now that you mention points... You've raised my curiosity regarding where I stand with all of the girls!:devilish:

But, I don't expect a running tally like we see in other titles. I'm just happy making the girls happy.;)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Yeah, I don't think being able to display stats would be that helpful as it stands. I like giving you the option to see alt events endings better.

I know someone has made a gallery replay mod. At some point, I'll add one in, so you have a way to see all the content without a crap ton of saves.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, I don't think being able to display stats would be that helpful as it stands. I like giving you the option to see alt events endings better.

I know someone has made a gallery replay mod. At some point, I'll add one in, so you have a way to see all the content without a crap ton of saves.
Currently, I make saves for replay... both for viewing multiple choice options to see all options AND to have a reference point to see the hot ones again! However, I do enjoy the option of having a scene gallery when available so if you are planning to implement one, I will certainly use it! :devilish:

Without even needing to look... will likely take Jessy alone for the save... AFTER I see what happens with Jessy and Willow! Hahahaha:ROFLMAO: IDK... need to see it before I can say for sure but there will be a big save at that choice, guaranteed!!!:devilish:

Thanks for all the amazing content, boss. Life's richest blessings be yours, my friend.:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:

PS: I make a shit load of saves anyway... Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020

PS: I don't generally use walk throughs. What I do instead is make a LOT of saves. Game gives me a choice, I save. Then I play through all of the options until I see the answer as to what that choice does in game. I also make a lot of replays. "Oh! That choice didn't go like I had hoped!" Reload, replay from the choice. Yes, not at all like real life but that is the joy of the game for me.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Man am I glad I read this. As many times as I cruised through the game I never thought of consequences until recently. Since nothing hit me in the face I didn't worry. Well, with the next release, some changes need to be made. Sorry Ash and Charli, but it was nice while it lasted. :unsure:

Reactions: PapaPhat

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
4 hours ago
Long Road Home 0.9.0 Progress update

I had a house full of family from out-of-state here with us for a week so it was difficult to spend as much time working on the game as I normally would.

I got the last of them to the airport the other day. Things like that are why I'm reluctant to predict when I'm going to have an update finished.

I completed all the bike riding events and a scene with the Minions. I'm working on the final event for the update. I had one more event that I wanted to have in 0.9.0, but I'm pushing it to 1.0.0 because I fell behind schedule.

0.9.0 is going to be the largest episode thus far to be able to set things in place for the end of chapter one. 0.9.0 Episode stats so far,

Update stats,

1045 Still images

82 Animations/loops (3000+ images)

10,000+ lines of text and code

More music and sound effects.

Take care,

OBD

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well maybe some will not be surprised to learn I played nearlly all the blue answere's first playthrough and I loved that ending.
Really hopeing it's not removed in the redo.

And so I was gonna play all the red choices on my second play through but I'm really not into Anal so that hot tub scene was never gonna be a red choice.
So after that I thought nah fuck it I will play it as if it was me.
Which Is great way to play this game in my book atleast and I recommend anyone to play that way.

And since I wasn't technically dateing either at the time why the hell wouldn't I check out the waitresses ass? I got eye's don't I.

Also why would I sit quitely while the girls take far to long to bring me cloths?:unsure:.
Now If I was picking them I could understand the time it takes but It not me it was two girls choosing for me.

This may sound sexiest but I had many groups of female friends and girlfriends growing up so I know two girls cloths shopping is generally a good few hours of browsing alone and that's sometimes is even in the same store.

How ever if the cloths shopping is picking cloth for a man they are with we're talking minutes at most.
I have cloths shopped with women many times before it never took more than 5 minutes before I was in the changing room with an arm full of crap..... er trendy cloth's i'd never even consider picking myself.
So of corse i'm gonna go look for them ;)

And after the story Jessy tells you about JD he has to be killed its the only Red choice on my first playthrough I have ever had real trouble resisting.

It was even harder to resist than not picking to sit in that cubicle the first cloths shopping playthrough.
I so wanted to kill him that time too and not doing so was very dificult.
So odviously second playthrough he was allways a dead man.

So after JD I just continued to play it like it was me in the game.
And once I'm done I most likly play it diffrent yet again minus the Anal and Foot choises that is.
I will just leave them for the players that like them fetishes.

Its not really like the games not excellent enough even if I skip them choices no is it:).

Just Sayin.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
4 hours ago
Long Road Home 0.9.0 Progress update

I had a house full of family from out-of-state here with us for a week so it was difficult to spend as much time working on the game as I normally would.

I got the last of them to the airport the other day. Things like that are why I'm reluctant to predict when I'm going to have an update finished.

I completed all the bike riding events and a scene with the Minions. I'm working on the final event for the update. I had one more event that I wanted to have in 0.9.0, but I'm pushing it to 1.0.0 because I fell behind schedule.

0.9.0 is going to be the largest episode thus far to be able to set things in place for the end of chapter one. 0.9.0 Episode stats so far,

Update stats,

1045 Still images

82 Animations/loops (3000+ images)

10,000+ lines of text and code

More music and sound effects.

Take care,

OBD
Glad to see you're back at it, ya lazy bum. What are ya thinkin', puttin' family first! Arggghhh... *sounds of whips cracking*

Seiously, I agree with Phat. Looks like it will be an awesome update! Can't wait... but I guess we really have no choice. Hehe... heh... heh... Get back in that room!! * Whips cracking*

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Glad to see you're back at it, ya lazy bum. What are ya thinkin', puttin' family first! Arggghhh... *sounds of whips cracking*

Seiously, I agree with Phat. Looks like it will be an awesome update! Can't wait... but I guess we really have no choice. Hehe... heh... heh... Get back in that room!! * Whips cracking*
Don't get me wrong I love my family, but house guests are like fish. They both start stinking after three days... :poop:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Don't get me wrong I love my family, but house guests are like fish. They both start stinking after three days... :poop:
Family:love::love::love::love::love:
Houseguests...:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::poop:
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:What if the family are houseguests...:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::poop::devilish::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes