• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I dropped the really dark path early on. The main story isn't that bad by most standards. The MC has some issues and has to make some hard choices, but he isn't evil.
:unsure:The MC is one of the luckiest bastards on the face of that Game's planet but definitely not evil.
Just a good guy that occasionally has to do bad things for good reasons and gets laid often I so wonna be this MC.;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have started the game a few hours ago, and went completely "good guy" Well that sent me to a very early end of play.
Is this intended? Do i really have to go all the way "bad boy" if i want to play this game?
Great question, friend. The "good guy" ending aka the Joe Dirt ending is a spot of comedy for your entertainment enjoyment. The MC doesn't so much have a "bad guy" route as he does a badass soldier's route. He was a great soldier before and becomes one again, just in a different capacity. He does not become a murdering scum bag, rather a positive force in many lives... but he ain't Dudley fucking Do Right! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: There is no white knight paladin path here. Let's just say that MC knows where the bodies are buried and that every last one of them had it coming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, there is no white knight path and no ultimately sinister path, just shades of grey with some choices being a bit darker and others a bit lighter. Hope that helps, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Saphfire

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Be prepared, MC's lucky streak continues in 0.9.0. He adds a couple more fillies to his stable.. :cool:(y)
Gonna need a rolodex to remember all these girls, boss! Hahaha:cool:(y) I'll run out of pet names if not! Honey, sweetie, darlin', sugar, pumpkin, doll, bunny, kitty, frisky, sexy, red, thickness, blossom, hottie, hot stuff, birdy, boo, angel, beloved, pookie, dear, precious, princess, queen, love, lover, sweetheart, leibling... Jessy already cornered the market on Babe...

Yep! Definitely need a new rolodex, boss!!! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: motseer

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Added new fillies, trying to remember her name, first thing to go is the mind :unsure: ? Kat's partner, now I'm starting to sweat! PIPER that's the name! Yes, as he dances around the table! I'll find out when patch holder is released. Willow is the second, that's my two predictions. In reality instead of Piper it will be Reba? (y)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I have started the game a few hours ago, and went completely "good guy" Well that sent me to a very early end of play.
Is this intended? Do i really have to go all the way "bad boy" if i want to play this game?
Well, you did just get out of prison... JK. Nah, just be a little bad when it seems appropriate. Hint

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Oh wait, it could be the oriental hotcake and Willow (see my one constant). Angel, to young for my taste right now. Reba, would you trust her that quickly? Unless I'm overlooking Katy who hasn't gone the distance with Ryker? Now if you include those ladies, 3 additional ladies come into play; Kat, Katy and our resident good hearted stripper Dani (if I got the name right). All of them acceptable entries! :devilish:

Man do I suck with names!

Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Oh wait, it could be the oriental hotcake and Willow (see my one constant). Angel, to young for my taste right now. Reba, would you trust her that quickly? Unless I'm overlooking Katy who hasn't gone the distance with Ryker? Now if you include those ladies, 3 additional ladies come into play; Kat, Katy and our resident good hearted stripper Dani (if I got the name right). All of them acceptable entries! :devilish:

Man do I suck with names!
You hit some the targets with your scattershot guess. Clear misses on others.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
You hit some the targets with your scattershot guess. Clear misses on others.
My first guess was spur of the moment as you can tell. Took a handful of crap and threw it against the wall. My second guess had at least 15 seconds of thought than I spaced o_O. For me Kat, Katy and Dani would be the primary entries. Even that sweet ass Willow hasn't gone on a date yet.

One final thought, Sara's wedding, since she's marrying a limp dick, I think Ryker's wedding present should be Sara on all fours with her face buried in the carpet!:devilish: Nothing like a good pounding to let her spoiled ass know what she's missing ;).

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
My first guess was spur of the moment as you can tell. Took a handful of crap and threw it against the wall. My second guess had at least 15 seconds of thought than I spaced o_O. For me Kat, Katy and Dani would be the primary entries. Even that sweet ass Willow hasn't gone on a date yet.

One final thought, Sara's wedding, since she's marrying a limp dick, I think Ryker's wedding present should be Sara on all fours with her face buried in the carpet!:devilish: Nothing like a good pounding to let her spoiled ass know what she's missing ;).
Nah, I think Stevarino will mess it up and MC will end up with another set of sisters(Maybe even another mama). But, that may take a while... At this rate MC will eventually need to do 5 a day in order to squeeze everyone in once a week.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Nah, I think Stevarino will mess it up and MC will end up with another set of sisters(Maybe even another mama). But, that may take a while... At this rate MC will eventually need to do 5 a day in order to squeeze everyone in once a week.
Agreed, Runner17... Had my eye on mama since first contact, especially after our dance! Willing to take the whole famn damily as long as baby sister learns some manners and drops the princess bitch attitude. Nothing like a good hard pounding for that is right! MC, Jessy and Rai could effectively keep her in that carpet faced pose for an entire weekend or longer, trading off between MC's cock and the girls using assorted toys to keep Sara occupied until she is as sweet and compliant as Rai... Was that evil? :devilish:

I really hope "Stevarino" drops the ball and Sara finds out what a scum sucking piece of toe jam filth he really is! You are right, Motseer, we REALLY need a schedule! Good thing many of the girls like to share among themselves with MC. Might need to schedule three to five orgy sessions per week in addition to individual dates and sleep overs just to fit them all in!!!:devilish: Oh to have that kind of scheduling problem... Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Pretty soon MC will have a girl for every day of the month! We REALLY need a fuck schedule!!! Pronto!!!:devilish:

Okay, boss, how's it coming with our new rolodex order? Maybe we need Day Runners instead!?!? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

You guys are killing me by tempting me to jump a head! Nope, I'm staying strong this time... :cool:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes