EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
this will not be a gut punch situation like "Acting Lessons"
That wasn't a gut punch, it was just fucking retarded. Ludicrous contrivances and AVN writing seem to go hand-in-hand, but that is arguably the most eye rolling example to date. I never really got all the fangirling some people do over DPC. I played AL to the end to see what the fuss was about and it did nothing for me (aside from annoying me). I gave up on BAD about halfway through season 2, as I could see the signs of the same sort of contrivances and railroading from AL rearing their head again.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
As much as I love this game and all the girls init Except Barb's because lets face it unless your Willie or maybe Bob who could love Barbs.
And yet even though Tracy and Della are my Number one's and that's unlikely to change .
After the Tattoo shop teaser.
I can't help but feel really curious about Rin and I am dieing to find out what Rin's like.

Just sayin

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I can't wait to have some Twila time, even just once.
View attachment 1914115
As much as I love this game and all the girls init Except Barb's because lets face it unless your Willie or maybe Bob who could love Barbs.
And yet even though Tracy and Della are my Number one's and that's unlikely to change .
After the Tattoo shop teaser.
I can't help but feel really curious about Rin and I am dieing to find out what Rin's like.

Just sayin
I know Dimitri57 has said before he wishes he could fit more girls into each update. There are many girls I wish we could see sometime(I'm patient). Angel being another the 18 year old street urchin selling herself to just survive makes me hope she is "White Knighted" by the MC soon as she goes to bed hungry.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know Dimitri57 has said before he wishes he could fit more girls into each update. There are many girls I wish we could see sometime(I'm patient). Angel being another the 18 year old street urchin selling herself to just survive makes me hope she is "White Knighted" by the MC soon as she goes to bed hungry.
I agree. Even if she isn't a love interest, just seeing her in the background as a dancer or server at the Fox Box instead of getting snatched up by Bob's filthy crew would do my heart good. :)

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
So as i understood i dont need to go back or to start from the begining to get this scene with Rin in 0.9,that it happens automatically and even when i did not have that talk/choise in 0.8?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So as i understood i dont need to go back or to start from the begining to get this scene with Rin in 0.9,that it happens automatically and even when i did not have that talk/choise in 0.8?
Not sure, mate. In the conversation with Rin at the Tattoo parlor you offer to talk to the owners about her working at the Fox Box and her issues with leaving where she's at (Bad Bob & the Minions). I don't remember if you actually make any choices but, at worst, you might have to go back to that conversation.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I gather they were talking about the addition to a conversation with Stan and Della. As Dimitri57 pointed out a dozen pages or so back, there's no actual player choice involved in the added scene, just a couple of extra lines of dialogue (which Dimitri included in a later post). You'll be able to play 0.9 without needing to go back to an earlier save.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Per OBD, the change is only in the dialogue, not how the scene is scripted to run so there should be no need to replay that part to have it be part of the overall game. No replay needed. However, I fully intend to run a whole new play when v0.9 comes available because this game is just too damn good!

Well, I will likely pick up where I left off, play the new content and THEN start again! hahaha :ROFLMAO:
I love Long Road Home!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: haooni

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
I had a passing vision of MC repairing the elevator and finding a secret BDSM dungeon and the chest being filled with Papi's "tools of the trade". I'm really not into all that so, I'm actually glad it turns out to be much less significant and sinister. Hehe Honestly, I had just totally forgotten it was even there since my last read. So, yeah, kudos for breadcrumbs and replayability. :cool:
Honestly I was thinking less BDSM "tools of the trade" more bits & pieces he removed from the elevator.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020

Happy Friday!
I'm still working on bike riding events. There will be three total. One is complete, 1 at 75%
I've created the settings for a couple of story continuation scenes but haven't started rendering or scripting them yet.
On the story clean up-side,
I went back to 0.8.0 and added a quick conversation with Stan and Della about Rin (Babes club Japanese dancer) going to work at the Fox Box. (Your choice) It is one of the side events in 0.9.0.
0.9.0 is going to be the largest episode thus far to be able to set things in place for the end of chapter one. 0.9.0 Episode stats so far,
830 Still images
75 Animations/loops (3000+ images)
7500+ lines of text and code
More music and sound effects.
I'm still on track to have 0.9.0 out to the Patch Holder tier mid-August.
Take care,
OBD

Hope OBD doesn't mind. Figured its good PR!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Happy Friday!
I'm still working on bike riding events. There will be three total. One is complete, 1 at 75%
I've created the settings for a couple of story continuation scenes but haven't started rendering or scripting them yet.
I went back to 0.8.0 and added a quick conversation with Stan and Della about Rin (Babes club Japanese dancer) going to work at the Fox Box. (Your choice) It is one of the side events in 0.9.0.
0.9.0 is going to be the largest episode thus far to be able to set things in place for the end of chapter one. 0.9.0 Episode stats so far,
830 Still images
Take care,
OBD

Riding events? Huzzah! We're heading for Sturgis!!! What? No? Arizona Bike Week in Scottsdale? Huzzah! What? No? Okay... Phat will STFU and stop postulating now.. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

And... holy shit if Dimitri didn't do it again! I check these updates from other favorite devs as well and Dimitri is ALWAYS on top for the most production on images, animations and lines of text and code!!! Huzzah! OBD Rules!!!

And how about Jessy and Willow? HOT DAMN!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: Looks like Papa is getting a double stuffin' MCmuffin after all! Yummy! Come hither and come again, ladies... :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019

Happy Friday!
830 Still images
Take care,
OBD

sexy-waynes.gif

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
This seems to be a universal issue with Daz assets. Namely, that all the females are rigged for use with high heels, so any render without heels has them inexplicably walking around on their toes like ballerinas. I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't created separate heels/no heels poses/animations given the money that is potentially on offer. Although for static renders individual endusers could manually repose the feet themselves I guess.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This seems to be a universal issue with Daz assets. Namely, that all the females are rigged for use with high heels, so any render without heels has them inexplicably walking around on their toes like ballerinas. I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't created separate heels/no heels poses/animations given the money that is potentially on offer. Although for static renders individual endusers could manually repose the feet themselves I guess.
I used to date a girl that always walked on her toes whether she was wearing heels or not... gave a mean BJ! :devilish: I miss her.

• Wow
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes